- I always pretended -

Fallen Image

"How could you let that happen ? "

"I'm sorry. "

"Damn, look what you did. . . "

Soyeon P.O.V

People got the nerve to blame me for it. I know I would've took the hit, if I saw it. But I felt it and still ing feel it.

"Soyeon. . I think it's time to visit her. "

I strangely stared at Eunjung. I felt my throat close up and I wanted to start gagging. "Huh ? " That's all that I could stupidly choke out. "I said. . " Eunjung tilted her head a bit to match my falling one, "I said. . let's visit her. It's time to. We have much to say. " She glanced at me with large saddening eyes. My mouth fell downwards. "It's okay. It's okay. " Eunjung quickly hugged me again. My eyes still open and empty, but drooping half way down.

Eunjung P.O.V

*Flashback*

I watched Soyeon's knees crumple, in front of Qri's grave. Her hands grasped the grass and dirt. My vision blurred. . my tears fell in huge goblets. I wonder. . I wonder if Qri cried at her last moment. I've never seen her cry. Not once, never. Her stupid laughs muffled up all of her suffering, inside her frail body.

A hand grasped at my right hand. It was Hyomin. I looked at her. She looked at me.

"Wh-what ? " I croaked at her with a metal tone.

Hyomin P.O.V.

I never really was close to Qri unnie. It was as if it were yesterday that we first met. We awkwardly just cocked our heads at each other, wondering who each other were. She's gone, now. Just like that.

I bet she couldn't count to 3, when she died.

I was more angry, than upset. How can you just leave like that ?

How ?!

you, Lee Qri.

I really don't mean that. All I can do now, is cry.

---

"Hey, Qri unnie."

"Hmm. . ? What is it, Jiyeon ?" She quietly hummed.

"Why don't you ever cry ?"

"Why should I ?" Her tone was bittersweet.

"It's sad to see you ignore it."