- Superman isn't here, but I'm the sidekick -

Fallen Image

/// 

" YOU'RE WRONG ! YOU'RE WRONG ! " Soyeon angrily spat out the words.

*SLAP* A stinging sensation ran through Soyeon's left cheek. It burned as her eyes widened in shock. Qri's hand slowly coming back down and both of their angry eyes on opposite directions. Soyeon snapped her head back at the girl, her hand raised up to give a slap back. Qri's eyes closed tightly and her head jerked downwards slightly. She counted. " 1 . . 2. .   3 ? " Nothing.

She opened her eyes back to see Soyeon's pained face and her hand coming down slowly. 

She bit her tongue in disdain. Her knuckles hurt. A drop of a tear hanging from her chin.

" Are you done yet ? " Qri hissed.

///

Qri buried her face onto Soyeon's pale neck. Affectionately rubbing side to side tiredly. Her arms grasped tightly around her shoulders.

"Hmm . . ? " Soyeon barely mouthed.
 

-

Colors didn't shine on Soyeon's eyes. Only blank eyes and a curled smile. I shuddered. The back of my neck froze up, as if I was scared.

I don''t know why I keep mentioning as if Qri is still alive. . .

She's been dead for almost 2 months already.

I remember it. Soyeon argued with Qri that same night she died. She called me, telling me about their little argument. . complaining it was her fault. Ah. . . 3 hours later at around 2 a.m., she called me again. Soyeon told me how she ran out to search for Qri. Qri was just crying by the sidewalk of the city, just quietly hugging her knees and crying. 

///

"QRI ! " Soyeon cried her words out. Her voice hiccuped, as she scurried her way to the lonely girl.

"Get away from me ! " Qri abruptly stood up and tried running across the street. Her eyes covered up by wet tears.

"NO ! STOP ! LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING ! STO- *CRASHHHHHHH* "

Before Soyeon could finish her words, the car already hit. She saw it all. She saw Qri rebound back onto the concrete ground, the blood splashed onto the car hood and black ground. People gathered, gasping, gagging. "NO ! ! " Soyeon rushed to her side. Her knees collapsing and scraping against the rough surface. Her head dismantled and her body limp, as she scooped her up. " ! NO ! " She clutched onto Qri's clothes. It felt like her skin was going to rip through her white knuckles. Tears blurred her. Only dark red could be seen wandering around the puddles of salty tears.

///

I am here for a reason, right ? Sometimes I do drown in my own tears, but Soyeon probably already died from it herself. . 

I feel guilty. I never visited Qri's grave. I do see it as I pass by the sidewalk. I could only grit my teeth, hold back a few, and turn my head away and just walk. I caught myself taking a quick glimpse. . it was adorned beautifully with white roses and some light blue ones. She sure did love those colors. . .

Love can really get you down.