Heavy Rains, Coffee and Goguma…

Heavy Rains, Coffee and Goguma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final – The Beginning Of The YongSeo Fairy Tale Story…

 

“I guess, we have to go home now. Thank you it was nice talking to you again and I really enjoy your company, thank you for saving my day and make it a enjoyable one, really” Seohyun said first while they both get ready to walk out that place.

“Yeah, me too I had a very happy and enjoyable day because of you.” Yonghwa replied.

They did not forget to thanked the Ahjumma they’d served them and give her a big tip for her good service. “Thank you so much for dropping by, you are always welcome here, you are really a lovely and beautiful couple keep happy and in love, ok.” The ahjumma said to them.

“N-Neh?” they both shyly replied and walk out that place.

 

While walking towards the place where their respective managers agreed to fetch them home, they did not talk; they just stay quiet as if they just feel each other thought.

Until they reach the place,

“Hyun, ah…I just hope that this won’t be the last time we meet, I hope if we will have another free day we can meet again…and…mind If I … I …g-get your number now? I … I just want to call you again…m-maybe tonight? Or tomorrow?....m-may I?” Yonghwa stuttered asked nerviosly.

“Oh, o-of course we can and…I … I …won’t m-mind at all?” Seohyun replied and gave her number.

“Thank you Hyun, please be home safe and wait for my call ok.” Yonghwa said to her.

“Ok, I will. Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter