Heavy Rains, Coffee and Goguma…

Heavy Rains, Coffee and Goguma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I - Rainy Days and Mondays…

Seohyun's POV...

Monday morning, Seohyun was early out today because it’s her free day, meaning no schedules or activities for her at all for the whole day.  While her other ‘’unnies’’ was busy with their other schedule but none for her today.  She was so happy because it’s really a rare chance for her. 

That’s why she decided to spent her sweet holiday in a normal way, meaning as a normal person, not as an idol.

She wants to ride the bus just like the other, go to the mall buy her stuffs and go to her favorite bookstore to buy some new books that she will enjoy.

And she was also planning to try and explore some new cuisines today. And oh not to mention watching a new movie, she really want this day to be memorable and exciting. 

She even disguised herself to a very simple one, just jeans, simple shirts and sneakers, no makeup at all and ponytailed her hair. 

She enjoy the beautiful weather when she went out to their dorm and rode the bus, but as soon as she was step out on the bus she’s riding, the rain starts pouring and she had no choice but to run faster for she was already out on the road and she did not bring any umbrella with her, besides she does not want to soak in the rain and catch a cold after.

“Aigoo…of all the days… why is to be this day raining this hard all of a sudden? Aish! My sweet holiday is really ruined by this rain now, ah cham! “ Seohyun disappointedly murmured on herself, while running fast and searching for a temporary place to get her shield on the heavy rain…fortunately she found one place to the nearest building where she headed.

A coffee shop, but because of the heavy rain, tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter