Heavy Rains, Coffee and Goguma…

Heavy Rains, Coffee and Goguma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter II – The Coffee And Goguma…

 

He just keep on after a few minutes of walking he saw a very small shop at the corner of the building which says they’re serving a fresh brewed coffee but the place was far from the fancy coffee shops that he went to, but he didn’t mind at all because he needs a place to stay anyway and he wants to drink a cup of coffee to keep him warm.

 

As soon as he steps in the shop he was surprised because it was clean, warm, cozy and very comfortable to stay almost just like home, so he ordered a cup of fresh brewed coffee, which eventually served to him hot and steaming together with a steamed goguma place on a small plate comes with butter on the side.

“Wait Ahjumma I only order this coffee but not this steamed goguma?” he politely said to the older woman that served his coffee.

“I know but our coffee always served with that steamed goguma and butter, our regular customers knows that already, after all that’s where the name of our shop came for, please just enjoy” the Ahjumma smiley said to him.

He just nodded and started to look back to the name of the shop. It was written ‘Coffee and Goguma’s Place’.

“Oh! I see that’s why…” he quickly realized and quietly begun to drink his coffee and eat the goguma. It was really good and he really enjoy eating, suddenly while eating,  he heard a woman voice behind him which makes him curious and begun to look back and to his surprised…

 

“Hmmmnnnn masheeta!...oh! goguma…o my! heaven…”  Seohyun happily says while drinking her hot tea and eating her steamed goguma.

She didn’t know and care about how loud is her voice that almost filled her surroundings just because she was happily eating her favorite food in the world the goguma.

She only back to herself when she heard someone saying “oh! so noisy…” she immediately checked whose voice is that…and to her surprised….

 

“Omo! omo! It’s you?!?!?” Why are you here? What are you doing here?” they both said in unison with their eyes grew wider a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter