"The Last Word in the Song: Final"

"The Last Word in the Song"

THE LAST WORD IN THE SONG – Final

 

 

Yoochun moved to stand next to Junsu.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked; feeling concerned. Junsu looked back at him and nodded.

 

“I’m holding myself from crying so that she can cry…” Junsu was talking about Yunho’s mother who’s crying at the corner over the lost of her son-in-law.

 

“I could understand that…first she had to say goodbye to her only son and now she had to do it for her son-in-law as well…” Yoochun’s heart welled up with sympathy.

 

“I’ve found this in Yunho hyung’s mini studio…” Junsu showed it to Yoochun and Yoochun took it.

 

It’s a letter from Jaejoong to Junsu.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Junsu-ah…my lovely dongsaeng: Kim Junsu…

 

I don’t know why out of the sudden I feel the urge to write you this letter…and so I did…

 

To be honest; I’ve already gave up to move on. It’s really painful to wake up every day to remember about the love I lost and the unending regret. It’s even more painful to know that there’s nothing I could do to change it.

 

I just wanna say that ‘I love you’ to him for one last time. And I can’t.

 

It’s really hard; Junsu-ah…the pain is too much for me to bear…

 

Who knows the last word in Yunho’s song could change how I feel. And do you wanna know what was his last word is? It’s ‘sarang’. . For once I finally understand his job. For once I finally appreciate what he’s working on. But it’s already too late for me to let him know that I’m proud of him; that I love him; that I’m sorry.

 

It’s too late and there’s nothing that I could do to undo or to change it.

 

But there’s something that I could do to redeem it. I completed Yunho’s unfinished song; the song that he dedicated it for me and now I’m dedicating it back to him…

 

I don’t expect you to understand it but I believe someday you will. Just like how I don’t want Yunho to love someone else other than me; I don’t want to love someone else other than him.

 

Junsu-ah…

 

Don’t make the same mistake I did. And you know how much I love you; right…? I love you; before it’s too late for me to say it. I love you…

 

________________________________________________________________

 

Yoochun’s gaze flew to Junsu.

 

“It seems like he could see that he’ll be joining Yunho-shi too…”

 

Junsu held back his tear from falling down. His hands trembled.

 

“Fl…flip to the last page…” Junsu gestured with his hand and Yoochun did like he was asked to.

 

“It’s the song…” Yoochun muttered. He could see there were two different handwritings on it. He assumed the upper half belongs to Yunho and the bottom half belongs to Jaejoong.

 

 

My Only Comfort/Healing for Myself

 

The ring I prepared for you lost its pair,

It is only left on my finger, and so sorrow cries

Wish it rains so it can hide my tears

I cry and cry and cry again,

I feel that the sad song flowing in my ears

Would stop my heart that sank

The soul of love that wouldn’t leave holds onto me again,

I cry and cry and cry again,

Sarang (my love), Sarang (my love)…

My love who abandoned me and left,

Sarang (my love), Sarang (my love),

I live within my memories and reminiscences,

You’re already my soul,

How would I live when you weren’t around?,

I ordered a cup of coffee for you too without me realizing it,

Doesn’t seems like what my heart feels,

It’s cold like the cold-hearted you,

I want to piece correctly the love puzzle that’s wrongly pieced,

I cry, and cry and cry again,

I love you, I love you,

My love who abandoned me and leave too,

I love you, I love you,

Even if live within those memories and reminiscences,

You’re already my soul,

How would I live when you weren’t around?,

Oh my love, where are you?

Oh, my love forever… Jung Yunho.

 

 

“The song is completed. But it’s really…” Junsu took a deep breath before he continued.  

 

“…it’s really hard for me to accept it…if only I knew that’s what hyung felt like…I would try to understand him…” The tears rolled down from his eyes and wet his cheeks.

 

Yoochun pulled Junsu into his chest; hugging him. He ran his hand on Junsu’s back up and down; consoling the latter.

 

“The last word Yunho hyung left is ‘sarang’ and the last word Jaejoong hyung left is Yunho…” Junsu muffled within his tears.

 

“…when it combined together…it becomes ‘my love; Yunho’” Yoochun closed his eyes as he finished up Junsu’s sentence.

 

*******

 

~How would I live when you weren’t around? To you who abandoned me and left;  I love you~

 

[End]

 

*******

A/N: this is the end for this fic. I’m sorry if somehow I let my readers down. I’m doing my best to make this fic. Thanks for supporting me and I’m thankful. Love you my lovely readers ^^

 

And to KPOPZeal > I hope I'm not dissapointing you ^^