Chapter Two - Our New Home

The Magic Of Four

When they got up they went in search for their guardian.

Taeyeon was told from her dad that their guardian was going to be working at a bakery. Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and seohyun were on their way to a bakery, but as they were walking someone was following them. They didn't notice intil they got to a bakery. As they finally made it to one bakery, they were looking for a lady that had long hair and was named Sandara. When they were looking for Sandara they didn't find her, so they went to another one.

As they left they saw a guy looking at them. There plan was to run, so they ran as fast as they could. The guy followed them to the next bakery. Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and Seohyun went in the bakery and found out she wasn't there too. This time Taeyeon and Sunny conforted the guy.

" Who are you, and why are you following us?" Taeyeon asked.

" Well, my name is Woohyun, and my friends and I think you guys are hot." Woohyun told them.

" We don't care as long as you leave us alone we won't have a problem again." Sunny shouted.

" My friends and I will leave you guys alone,if you go on a date with us." Woohyun said.

" No thanks." Taeyeon said annoyed.

Once taeyeon finished talking she got here sister's and left to another bakery. They went to the next bakery. They went in and right away they saw a lady with a name tag that said Sandara. Taeyeon went up to Sandara and asked," Are you the guardian?". " Yes, now follow me," Sandara said.

Sandara took the girls to a big house.

As they saw the house, they were amazed.

" How can you afford this house if you work as a bakery worker?" Seohyun asked.

" Your father sent people from Kingdom of SNSD to make it. So, if you need to come to Earth you would have one ready to live in." Sandara explained.

" You are going to live with us right?" Tiffany asked.

" Of course, I am. I have to take care of you." Sandara told them.

Then Sandara went to show them their rooms.

Taeyeon's room

Sunny's room

Tiffany's room

Seohyun's room

 

Sandara's room

Then Sandara showed the girl's their closets.

Taeyeon's closet

Sunny's closet

 

Tiffany's closet

Seohyun's closet

Sandara's closet

Sandara also showed them their bathrooms.

Taeyeon's bathroom

Sunny's bathroom

Tiffany's bathroom

Seohyun's bathroom

Sandara's bathroom

When Sandara was done showing them around. Their were speakless. They didn't know that their dad had such good taste. Sandara loved the house as much as the girls.

" I see that you girls like it." Sandara said.

" We don't like, we love it." Tiffany shouted with happiness.

" Girls, I have to tell you that you are going to school next week." Sandara said.

" But, we already went to school at Kingdom of SNSD. Why do we need to go to school again?" Sunny asked.

" It's because here you have to go to school, then college." Sandara explain.

 " Alright, we won't argue. So, we have to go next week?"

" Yes, you will."

Sandara and the girls went to bed and had one week before school.