Chapter Three - First Day Of School

The Magic Of Four

A week passed, and the girls were getting ready for school. The girls got up at 4 am because that was the usual time school started at Kingdom of SNSD. The girls all took a shower in their brand new bathrooms. Taeyeon went first because if they all took a shower at the same time there wouldn't be any hot water for anyone. Then it was Sunny, then Tiffany, and finally Seohyun. After they all took a shower it was 5:30 am and school starts at 7:30 am. The girls had uniforms to wear.

When they got to school it was 7:00 am. They went to the principal's office to get their schedule. They had Homeroom, English, and History. As they left the principal's office they bumped into five girls. Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and Seohyun looked up and saw five pretty faces.

" Mianhae, we weren't looking." Taeyeon said asking for forgiveness.

" Mianhae too." One girl said.

" My name is Taeyeon." Taeyeon said.

" I'm Soonkyu, but like Sunny more." Sunny proudly said.

" Annyeonghaseyo name is Miyoung, but Tiffany is what I like more." Tiffany said.

" Hi my name is Seohyun." Seohyun shyly said.

" Nice meet you guys. I'm Yoona, she's Yuri, she's Hyoyeon, she's Sooyoung, and she's Jessica." Yoona said while pointing to each girl when she said their name.

" Now we are friends." Yuri said happily.

They were all wearing the school uniform.

They all had homeroom together. They walked into class and introduced themselves. As Sunny was looking around she saw the guy that was following her and her sister.

" Taeyeon, isn't he the guy who followed us?" Sunny whispered.

" I think so." Taeyeon whispered back,

The teacher gave the girls a seat. Taeyeon sat next to Seohyun and Sunny sat next to her twin Tiffany. Yoona and Yuri sat together. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung sat together. And Jessica and Krystal sat together. As they were going to their seats.

Woohyun saw a girl who looked very familiar, then it hit him it was the girl he was following with her sisters. He then saw her sisters. He to his friends who were also in the same homeroom that they are here.

" Guys it the girls you told me to follow, and now they are in our homeroom." Woohyun said happily.

" You know the drill, go up to the girl and make her fall for you, then after you date her dump her." Sunggyu said.

" Ok, I call the girl with the pretty eye-smile." Hoya said.

" I get the girl with lots of aegyo." Woohyun said.

" I get the tall girl." Sungyeol smiled.

" then I get the short cute one." Sunggyu said.

The guys went up to the girls. They each made a smile and intoduced themselves. Then they asked if they wanted to go out. The girls started laughing. The guys didn't know why they were laughing.

" Why are you laughing." Sunggyu asked.

" Because we wouldn't date any of you. And you think you can date us." Sunny laughed.

" And pleased don't ask again." Seohyun mumbled.

" What did you say." Sungyeol asked.

" She said she doesn't want you to ask us out again because we don't want to hurt your feeling again." Taeyeon and Tiffany said.

After Hoomroom was over. They went to their next class.

(SKIPPED OTHER CLASS, INTIL LUNCH)

It was time for lunch and they headed to the cafeteria to have lunch with their new friends. As they went in they saw the guys again. They looked away and went to their friends. Then the Queenkas came in and saw the kingkas(Infinite) looking at the new girls. They got mad and conforted them.

" Who do you think you are trying to take my man?" A Queenka asked angered.

" Who is the guy anyways?" Taeyeon asked back.

" Don't act like you don't know them, they are Infinite. And they are ours." A queenka said while pointing at Infinite.

The girls started laughing." We don't like them, you can have them." Sunny said while laughing.

After they had lunch, they had other class, then went home. They got into their cars and were about to go intil, they saw their new friends without a ride. So they asked if they need one, and the girls took them home.

Taeyeon's car

Sunny's car

Tiffany's car

Seohyun's car

Taeyeon took Jessica to her house, then went home. Tiffany took Sooyoung home. Seohyun took Hyoyeon home. And Sunny took both Yuri and Yoona home because her car was the fastest out of the four.The girls got home and fell alsleep as they got to their rooms. 

Sandara saw how tried they were so she didn't want to disturb them. A few hours later it was dinner time and Sandara made chicken soup to make them feel better. After they ate they watched tv, brushed their teeth, and went to bed. 

They shouted." Good Night Sandara."

" Good Night girls." Sandara shouted back.

Thay all fell asleep on their new bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think they will survive doing that everyday? Will the kingkas stop liking the girls? Will the girls like the kingkas? Will the queenkas stop saying that Infinite belongs to them?

 

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!!