Chapter One - Leaving Home

The Magic Of Four

There lived a King and Queen. They were King and Queen of the Kingdom of SNSD. They had four daughters. The eldest daughter was named Taeyeon, and she was born with the power of water. The second daughter was named Soonkyu, but likes Sunny more. She was born with the power of fire. She is also the strongest daughter. The third daughter was named Miyoung, but likes Tiffany more. She was born with the power of air. The maknae was named Seohyun, and was born with the power of earth.

They were a big, happy family. They would play in their garden everyday with their parents.

 

 

When Taeyeon was 10, Sunny was 9, Tiffany was 9, and Seohyun was 8. They were told that they had to learn how to use their powers. Sunny learned the quickest. Sunny would help her other half Tiffany when she needs it. Taeyeon learned quickly too, but not as fast as Sunny did. Taeyeon would help Seohyun since she was the maknae. They learned many things but they need more help. Their parents who help since they learned the same thing at that age.

10 years have passed, the King and Queen were told that the Kingdom of Kara wanted to take down the Kingdom of SNSD. The King and Queen didn't want their daughters to get hurt, so they were going to send them to the planet earth.

" Girls, come down we need to tell you something." said the King.

" Ne, coming." they replied.

" What's wrong Appa?" Sunny asked.

" We are about to be attacked by the Kingdom of Kara. To keep all of you safe we are sending you to the planet earth." The King told them

" Are you coming with us?" Seohyun asked.

" No, we have to sty and protect our Kingdom." King said.

" You have to go with us. You have to." Tiffany cried.

" Sorry, but I am King and I have to be here for my people." King told.

" Taeyeon take care of you sisters. And we have a guardian waiting for you." King said

" Ok father, but what will happen to us when we get there?" Taeyeon asked.

" You will live a life of a normal girl until the war is over." King replied.

The girls went into the portal and were transported to Earth.

They fell as they got out, but they were in dresses.

 

Taeyeon

Sunny

Tiffany

Seohyun

They got up and dusted themselves. And they were amazed at how they looked like. They then went to find their guardian.