Chapter 7: I love you ♥♥♥

Fatalism
Jung So Min’s POV:
 
What was happening??? It liked I just escaped from the hell. I felt so exhausted and decay. I hated all the men in this world. They are the same all bad. Jung So Min!!! Stop crying, no one will come to comfort you. You’re so silly. My hand is sweeping away the tears. Suddenly,
“Jung So Min, I found you finally!” Who is it? I wondered as I turned around quickly. And I can’t believe in my own eyes, that’s Hyun Joong.
 
“You! GO AWAY, GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!” I shouted. I’m going to hit his face if he dares to talk.
 
“So Min, please!!! I know I off. I’m so wrong and I extremely apologize!!! Please let’s me withdraw all the words I’ve said to you the last time!”
 
“SHUT UP!!! I will never forget all of your words. You think I’m that easy??? You don’t like, you damaged me and when you’re bored, you came back to me???” I yelled at him. I can’t bear it anymore.  That’s too much for me… enough…
 
“You hate me, I know! But please, don’t talk like that. I promise I will never leave you alone anymore!!!” He’s so confused when he heard all my words.
 
“I hate you so much!!! I’ve cried enough and I’ve been hurt a lot. Just because of you. You have no rights to promise. YOU’RE NOTHING TO ME!!!” The tears are falling down more and heavier…
 
“I know I’ve hurt you a lot. But do you know that I was also heartbroken. I can’t sleep every night. I always think about you. Have you poisoned me???” He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him… I was surprised hearing all those words from him…
 
“What are you talking about???” I fluttered a bit when he is holding my hand. We’re so close…
 
“The time I’m hiding from you is the time I’m desolate! All the words I’ve talked to you were also hurting my heart!!! I’ve had a hard time without you, you know???” He explained and I could see he was so sad while talking about it. But you cannot forgive him easily, Jung So Min!
 
“You’re a liar!!!” I still can’t believe in him.
 
“I can’t hide it anymore. It’s hard for me to keep it. But now I have nothing more to lose…” He said and… he hugged me… My heart is beating very fast…
 
“What are you doing???” I tried to push him out but I can’t…
 
“So Min!!! Please don’t decline me! I need you!!!” He hugged me more tightly. And I seemed like can be melted when he said it to me.
 
“Why do need me??? And what do you need from me???” Somehow, I feel happiness being with him right now…
 
“I need all of you especially your heart! And why???” He pulled me out and looked at my face waiting for my sympathy…
 
“And why???”
 
“Because I love you!!!”
 
“Why don’t you tell me??? And trying to hide me???”
 
“I thought that you’re in love with Jung Min…”
 
“What???” I can’t help but smiled widely.
 
“We’re just friends!”
 
“Really???”
 
“Yes!!!” I can see his face became so happy after hearing my explanation. And he hugged me quickly without hesitation.
 
“But still I hate you!” I .
 
  “So you can continue hating me but please don’t leave me, okay??? Are you fine now, SoMin??? I’m very worried after I knew that you were harmed by someone!!!”
 
“I’m not fine. Because of you just because of you!” I tapped on his shoulders. Suddenly, he held my hand to stop me…
 
“SoMin ah! Do you love me???” He looks very serious.
 
“I went to Music school because I wished I could meet you. I’m shy when I looked at your face. My heart was beating so fast when I’m being with you. I’m happy and the first person I thought about is you. When I was hurt by someone, I wished you could help me…” And he interrupted me by putting his pointing finger on my lips. He then pressed his lips into mine. I was so surprised for what just happened. What do I do now? He is telling me to kiss him back… and I did. This is my first kiss and that was with you, Kim Hyun Joong…

*Note: HyunJoong found SoMin at the bridge that they met at the first time