Chapter 2: Surprise *_*

Fatalism

Kim Huyn Joong’s POV:

“Are you okay???” I’m really nervous for this careless girl. How could she cross the street without thinking? She looked up and her eyes met my eyes. She was freaking pretty. Why was my heart beating real fast when I looked at her??? But what make her eyes seemed very confusing??? And she still didn’t answer my question yet.

I asked her again:"Did you get hurt???”


“Noo!!!!!!I’m okay, no need to worry." She said. What’s a weird respond!!!!She looked very embarrassing while answered me. Maybe, she was attracted by my handsomeness. How can I feel so excited while I think that she likes me? Wait !!! Kim Huyn Joong, what are all these feelings about???


“If you’re okay then I gotta to go now. If you don’t feel good, just call me!” I said softly.


“Ok. I’m ok. You can go.” She said while tried to stand up but she can’t.


“See, you can’t even stand. How can I leave you like this. Let me take you home, ok?”
After a while, she agreed my suggestion. I could feel her puzzle. I helped her stand up and took her to the car while I hold her shoulder. Why this girl is so hard to understand, she sat in the car without saying. She made me feel a little bit disappointed. But she doesn’t like the other girls I've met before.


After we arrived in her home, she just said: “thanks” and made her way into the  house. She even didn't ask me for the phone number or a signature. This was the most reason made me want to meet her again. But it'd be hard to meet her again. Poor me!!! I didn't ask her name yet.


Jung So Min’s POV:

Why can't I understand myself??? Why didn't I ask him for a signature or a picture???
Jung So Min, you are so stupid. You did want to meet him. You waited for the show. You tried to do  every things because of him. And your own  wowser made you lost your  first or maybe your last chance to meet him. I messed up everything that I tried to arrange. I hate myself.


Author’s POV:

Jung So Min feels more than disappointed. She wants the time to come back so she can spends more time with Kim Huyn Joong. But So Min lost her chance. She thinks that she has never meet Huyn Joong again.
So Min reminisces about the time with Huyn Joong. Then, she gradually fell into sleep.


Jung So Min's POV:


I'm still very sad about yesterday. I really want to talk with Hae Mi. She is the only friend that I could talk in school. I walked into my class in tired. I tried to find Hae Mi. But  I saw a  figure of Kim Huyn Joong.  That makes my heart beating more fastly. I ran toward and approached to him. 


 “Are you Kim Huyn Joong?” I said meanwhile expecting.


“I meet you again” Again..... So this is the real Kim Hyun Joong. I met him again. I met him again. I repeated it over and over again in my mind. But...


“What are you doing here?” I said in surprisingly.


“Tutoring.”