Chapter 4: Heartbroken...

Fatalism

Jung So Min's POV:

"Ehhhhh!!! I knew it. You guys are really something. So Min, how did you know that he doesn't like the sweet things???" HyunJoon asked in excitement. But I don't want to answer this question. I can't tell Hyun Joong that I liked him since it'd be very embarrassing.

"Come on, tell us. I'm so curious." Kyu Joong makes me so confused. I could see HyunJoong is speechless waiting for my answer. What can I do???

"Guys!!! Do you see that So min is blushing??? Don't ask her if she didn't want to respond." Jung Min helped me out of the interrogation.

"Thanks, Jung Min!!! Sorry guys, I can't answer it. Please forgive me!!!" I looked at Jung Min with the grateful eyes while answered. He is so nice.

"Okay. So Min is so puzzling. Change the topic please!!!" Hyun Joong said with a little disappointed. Ease, I will tell you the truth after.

The atmosphere became so quiet and boring. I don't know how to behavior. Just waiting for the end of lunch. I went out the canteen. Suddenly, someone was calling my name in the back. I turned around and that's Jung Min which was my savior. I'm smiling at him.

"Thanks for saving me. You are my idol and also my savior." I said gratefully.

"Your welcome!!! I'm also very curious about your relationship with Hyun Joong. You even knew his eating habit. I thought for sure that you like him so much, don't you???" I stand blankly. I don't know how to reply. I keep staring at him in speechless.

"I'm just kidding. Why are you being so serious??? Just relaxing." He smirked. So lucky, it's just kidding. I'm nearly dying of this question.

"Okay!!!" I said.

"Babie, You need to be brave for your love... Go for it!!!" He said meanwhile he moved to face me.

"Hah???" I thought he knew my secrect already. I'm so stupid.

"You knew what I meant, right???" He asked and moved nearly my face. Just couple of centimeters, our face will touch each other. I'm so embarrassed. I recognized that someone is looking at us. And that's Hyun Joong. Wait!!! Do he misunderstand about Jung Min and me??? I pushed Jung Min quickly and walked away from the two guys. Everything is going to become awkward. I need to be more brave like Jung Min said. I loved Hyun Joong and I need  to go for it!!!


Kim Hyun Joong's POV:

What was happen between Jung Min and So Min??? Are they in relationship??? I keep thinking about it. I was tormented. It likes heartbroken. I decided to ask Jung Min and I made my way toward him.

"What did you guys do... I mean you and So Min???? what was happening???" I asked hesitantly.
"You care about it, hahaha!!! Don't tell me that you're jealous. I could see it Hyun Joong. So, I'll tell you what is happening. I'm dating with So Min. Is it important to you???" He smirked. I hate that. Everything collapses. So Min is dating with Jung Min. What can I do with it??? I'm heartbroken...


Park Jung Min's POV:


These two persons surely liked each other. I helped them out already. I hope that they will understand theirs own feeling.
But...I'm hurting my heart!!!
I could not change the truth that they are in love. One is my friend and another is the one I liked in the first sight, I can just support for them. But I'm always by your side, So Min.
I'll be here for you forever...


Jung So Min's POV:

One week passed...
They're coming here. I'm waiting for every friday. Today, I decide to tell Hyun Joong the truth. I hope he will accept me. I was waiting in front of the main gate in my school to talk with Hyun Joong. Finally, He came. I walked toward him and waved... I'm really nervous!!!

"Hyun Joong!!! I want to talk with you" I yelled but shyly.

What is going on??? He ignored and just gave me a glanced. He hate me and how can I tell him that I like him. He will hate me more if I say that. I'm just doing the silly things. Hyun Joong will never like me... I'm crying because I'm so piteous...

I'm scared to see you. I'm afraid of facing you...

I give up on you, Kim Hyun Joong!!!