Chapter 5: You're the only one for me

Fatalism
Kim Hyun Joong's POV:

I apologize, So Min. I need to have a distance with you from now on since you're my brother's girlfriend. But I'm always by your side. I'll stand one side and support you. Please live happily then. I'll miss you so much...

The principal assigned us to help the students to be able to perform on stage in the  coming competition. I completely don't want to do it because my heart will be melted if I looked at you. I got so weak when I look at you, you know???

Jung So Min's POV:

I'm not in mood for the  coming competition. That's might be a opportunity for me to get more experiences on stage. But everything became nonsense after I decided to give up on him. I'm so exhausted because of chasing around him. I'll never do that again. I hate you, Kim Hyun Joong!!!

On the practice day:

I hardly entered the practice room. I saw all the  members in the band already except for him. Where is he??? Is he trying to shirk me??? He hates me that much. I could not hold it anymore, can't help, I'm crying while hiding my face and running outside. I'm sitting at the stairs in front of the building and weeping like a kid. Suddenly, I felt a hand is wiping away my tears...

I instinctively  looked up and surprisingly saw Jung Min. He began to bend his knees and knelt facing me.

"Why are you crying alone???" He continued with sadness. "Who make you become like this??? I'm gonna to hit him or her right away!!!" He sympathized.

I could not help but smiled lightly.

"Really???" Innocent I asked.

"Yes, I'm gonna to do that with the one who is hurting you. Believe in me!!!" he said confidently.

"Why are you so nice to me??? How I wish that Hyun Joong would be nice to me like you..." I mumbled.

"Hah??? What did you say?"

"Oh, just nothing. Thanks for comforting me. Your girlfriend must be the most lucky girl in Korea since she has the heart of a very awesome guy!!!" I smiled sweetly at him.

"I know, right??? But she doesn't know that I loved her..." He depressed.

"Poor her!!! She must know your love. So you need to tell her soon." enthusiastically I said.

"Okie! Are you feeling well now???"

"Yah... Because of your care, I felt a lot of better."

"So would you want to head back to practice then???"

"Of course. Let's go!!!" I try to hide all my sadness. When I'm with Jung Min, all of my thinking were  Hyun Joong. His pictures were playing around in my head. I also thought that Jung Min was Hyun Joong. Ak!! Come on, Jung So Min!!! Throw that thinking right away!!! Park Jung Min is Park Jung Min. Hyun Joong will never do that kinds of thing to you... Stupid you!!!

My time were mostly spending with Jung Min since he is my training teacher. He is putting a lot of expecting on me. He wants me to success. So I could not hurt him in order to focused on my future which is music. I disembarrass all of the thinking about Hyun Joong and working hardly for my coming performance.
 
Next two weeks:

The competition is today. I'm every disappointed since I haven't seen Hyun Joong for the more than 2 weeks. I miss you so much, you know??? You can hate me but please don't try to shirk away from me.
Luckily that, I had Jung Min who was always helping me. He is very nice to me.  Moreover, I see him like my brother because We're pretty close to each other. Suddenly, I heard someone is yelling from the back. I turned around and that's the MC of my school's competition.

"Your turn!!! Be prepare, okay?" He said quickly.

"I'm ready!!!" I nervously replied.

"Good luck!!! Do your best!!!" He encouraged.

"Yeah, I will!!! Thank you!!!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, and now please welcome Miss Jung So Min!!!" He introduced gleefully.


I went on stage and prepared for my performance. I decided that I will sing the song " Next to you" and play it with piano. I liked English music so that's why I chose to sing this song. I started... I could feel the atmosphere became so quite. People are listening... That's making me happy. I began to feel more comfortable. I sang the song and play the piano with all my soul. But I choked a bit when I went to the part " Maybe I, Maybe I got to get next to you..." It reminded me about Hyun Joong. I began to realize that I can't live without him!!!