Chapter 1: Heart beat !!!!

Fatalism

Author’s POV:


    Jung So Min is a smart and cheerful girl. Just at the first sight she saw the band SS501 on TV, she fell in love with the leader of the band,  Kim Hyun Joong. That year she was just 18, and he is the one she loved until now. She always tries to do everything that can relate to Hyun Joong even she’s registered to the Korean Art school, which is the school that SS501 had studied before. With the hope she can meet him, she worked really hard for the exam. Eventually, she went to school with the scholarship because she has passed with the highest score. She thought maybe destiny is bringing them together. With her talent and beauty, all the guys could fall for her. But at the same time, the girls also jealous with her. That what will happen to her in the university.


Jung So Min’s POV:


    Finally, the day has came....
    I was waiting for the first day at school a long time. Choosing my clothes wisely, I’m very interested. I thought I needed a simple dress so I’d  choose the dress that I bought a week ago. That’d work.....
    At last, I arrived in my school. That was too big for what I’ve expected. I tried to find the main hall. Everyone seemed very busy so I could not ask for one. Finally, there is the main hall. I walked slowly entered the room. There was full of people. I thought I was late, wasting no time, I sat at the last row in the room. As usual, the thing would  cause most boring is the principal’s announcement in the school ceremony. I tried to listen but I can’t stop myself from yawning. But the most things I’m really nervous is the part for the honor new students. It’s including me.... I’m very scared to stand before a lot of people who will staring at me. The principal called my name. I stood up quickly and walked to the stage. Boys, can you guys stop screaming, it’s really noisy???? I thought I’d want to cried it out. Then, I liked blankly when I stood on the stage. I could not say nothing at all. It was very embarrassing. After a long speech of the principal, the ceremony ended, everyone headed to their class.
    I stepped off the stage and walking quickly to reach others. I tried to make the acquaintance of friends, I thought I’d need a buddy for my university’s life. Due to that I keeping say Hi with everyone in shyly. But I received all negative respond from the girls while all the guys were chasing around me. That’s totally different from what I’ve thought. What’s wrong with the girls?? I thought. Maybe They didn’t like me..... That hurts me but I can’t give up. I need this opportunity to meet Hyun Joong. I talked to myself: “ Let’s prepare for those tedious years.” I went more quickly against the girls were staring at me..... Suddenly, I heard a girl’s voice who is screaming my name loudly.
    “So Min.. Wait....” The girl is yelling. She ran forward and approached me.


    “Hi” I stopped and said it shyly.


    “Nice to meet you, So Min. My name is Kim Hae Mi.” I looked carefully at her. She is really pretty and friendly.


    “Nice to meet you. You knew my name already. But you want to be my friend, really???” I said surprisingly.


    “ What are you talking about? Of course. I’d like to be your friend. You’re really nice.”


    “Oh, just nothing! I’m really happy to have friend like you.” I’m really happy for having a friend right now. My first friend in university isn’t bad though. I think maybe I will not be alone anymore. That’s comforting me a lot.


    “ So Min!! What are thinking about?? Let’s go to our class.” she walked me up.


    “Yeah, Let’s go.” I said it while smiling.


    The first day at school was not bad. I thought...


 One month had passed.....


Hae Mi’s POV:


    I tried to be very excited running toward SoMin


    “So Min.. Your ideal guys will come here soon.” I .


    “What??? Hyun Joong will come here???? Really?? But when??” She yelled at me. I’m really mad with this crazy girl.


    “ Calm down. Next week. He.. ah not really SS501 will come here. Be prepare!!!” I didn’t want to be nice anymore. This Ms. Crazy, please stay away from my oppa.


    “Okie!! Thanks for your information.” She was really appreciate to me. But Oppa is still mine.


Jung So Min’s POV:


    Oppa!!! Finally, I can see you. I want to cried out to the world that I’m very happy right now. I thought my style would complete change when I bought a lot of new clothes despite the fact that I’m not interested in Shopping. But he makes me do that. I want to show him the best aspect that I had. I can’t wait more for next week.
One week passed....
    I wore the best dress I’ve bought. The time I expected for all my life has came. Hae Mi told me that she will wait for me in front of school to go to the concert with me. I took my bag quickly and ran to the front door. Suddenly, My phone is ringing. I took it out and said in hurry.


    “ Hello”


    “ So Min, the bad new forever.” That was Hae Mi. But what was the bad new. Today is the most happy day ever.


    “ What happened???” I said curiously.


    “ The concert had canceled. I just received from the school’s announcement. I know you’d  very sad but......” What?? Cancel????


    “ Why??? How???” I cried it as loud as I could.


    “Because their manage said that they were very busy to preparing for the new album. So maybe the concert will move to a different day. But I thought there will be no more concert. They seemed very hard to handle this problem.” I was completely disappointed. My heart is really hurt. All my hopes have gone. God doesn’t want me and him together.


    “.............” I could not say nothing at all. My heart is stopping to beat. I ran out my house and keep walking.


    I don’t know where I am going just keep walking.  I stopped when I recognized the similar bridge, which is the place that comforts me when I have a problem. I sat at the couch and looked at the river was flowing. When I felt much better,I went back to school. I thought a lot while I crossed the street. Suddenly, the car came and hit me. I felt down and hurt. The driver got out the car and helped me stand up. When I looked up, I recognized that was Kim Huyn Joong. Hurt and happy mix on my mind. I don’t know what to do now.


    What do I do now?????