BUSINESS LOVE AFFAIR: CHAPTER 3

BUSINESS LOVE AFFAIR

          In years past, Seoul hardly spent less than a minute with ambush interviews nor did she ever allowed herself to be interviewed. All she could think was to answer the questions as truthfully as possible without compromising her safety and that of her family. She thought of all the things Alex and her father told her that she should know as Seoul Lee and couldn't stop herself from giving a smirk.

          Being a model works for her perfectly. She hadn't exactly been sure of what girls get from modelling until she became one. It's been quite exciting and it pays a good amount plus she gets to travel in different places and shoot at breathtaking locations. For her, what makes her work worth it is that being in this business, she learned to cover lies with confidence and convince the people around when she can't convince herself. It's as good as saying, I went to the powder room when in fact you went to meet the other guy aside from who you are with and currently dating. 

          "Excuse me, Ms. Lee. We'll be airing in 40 seconds," called out the staff.

          "Oh okay. Thank you!"

          Seoul readied herself with her answer from the reporter's previous question and in 5 seconds they were back, live.

          "Welcome back dear viewers! This has been a rare opportunity, to sit with the famous supermodel, Seoul Lee. Many of our viewers are wondering Ms. Lee, are you currently in a relationship or are you dating?" 

          "No, I'm not in a relationship at the moment. However, if you mean by dating - grabbing a cup of coffee, having dinner together, then I guess I am dating, But none romantic. All are friendly dates and most of the time, it's bonding and unwinding." she assured with conviction.

          "We've been hearing a good number of times that you were going out with the famous singer, Yonho of DBSK when working in the U.S. Have you had any special relationship with this guy?" the reporter asked curiously.

          That question caught her off guard. She wasn't expecting that Cardin would brought it up. "Wow that's  a shocker." she said honestly. " I would not deny that I went out with Yunho a couple of times while doing a stint in the U.S. I wouldn't want to drag Yunho's name in this. He's a very good man. I couldn't fault him with anything. If we ever had a past, I'm not in any position to confirm it. He's a private person and I am one too, so, let's keep it at that." she commented.

          "We perfectly understand." said the reporter in agreement then added, "With models, is being single a trend?"

          "Among other things, being single is quite common with our line of job. Of course some are involved romantically at some point but most often than not, our careers come first. If a guy ever plans to commit himself to a model, he must have an unending loads of patience to qualify." had been her swift repsonse which pretty much what she thinks the reporter wanted to know.

          "Guys out there, given the opportunity to want to date you or be in a relationship with you, what would you suggest they possess?"

          "I for one, do not set standards. As much as possible I try to know that person well and we'll try and compromise. But being in this business, I specifically demand for full understanding and support. This applies to the entire aspect of my existence." Seoul informed with sincerity.

 

 

          Yoochun on the otherhand gave a sigh and reached for his wine glass. the interview ended with thank yous from Seoul and the reporter. The situation is getting tougher and thougher by the minute. He personally needs to talk to Alex and Seoul to know what to expect. Seoul's decision alarmed him and he was taken a back with it.

          "Yah, hyung! Are you listening to me?" asked Junsu irritatingly.

          "What? Are you telling me something?" he asked confusedly. 

          "Aish! You! I can't believe this!" huffed Junsu.

          Jaejoong on the otherhand took a deep breath, puffed his cheeks and exhaled. He fought so hard to stop the image of Seoul filling his mind. He'd been pre-occupied with thoughts of her for sometime now. She'd been gifted with the face that could charm the skin of a snake, and the eyes that draws men to their knees. Or is he the only person who thinks of her that way? He hated her guts. Models irritate him and he thinks that they're just good for a short-term relationship. Hours, minutes even seconds!

          Jaejoong thinks that her personality is too strong. Too controlling. He just isn't the type to follow commands. He wants to dominate. He's the boss!