Chapter 20

Life as Infinite's Bodyguard

 

Red - You (Park Soomin)

Orange (without bold) - Mom / Orange - Dad

Blue - Infinite

Green - Teen Top

Golden Rod - Exo - K / Exo - M

Violet - Park Nana

Teal - Lee Minji

Navy - Random characters

 

 

The next day , I woke up and prepared breakfast for them. After the delicious breakfast , we all head out to school. I was walking beside Sehun as I turned my head and saw Nana and Myungsoo walking side by side happily. I sighed in sadness and turned my head. I saw Teen Top waiting for us at the front gate but I just walked past them as I didn't have the mood to talk to them. I put down my bag and went out the classroom then a hand stopped me. I turned to see Minji behind me smirking.

What do you want now , Minji? Not enough yesterday?

Ohh ~ Just wanna have revenge for punching me..

What revenge are you going to put on me?

Minji made a signal and her gang grabbed onto my hand. I struggled but their grip was strong.

YAH! Let go of me!

Stay still , Soomin.. It's time for your revenge.. She evilly smirked. She held out a penknife and put it near my neck.

You want to kill me? Tcch ~ Go ahead then.. 

My pleasure.. She made a cut on my neck. I winced in pain and a lot of blood running down from my neck. 

You're going too over , Minji!

Who ask you to mess with me!

Who ask you to - I was cut by Infinite when they called out to Minji. She started to panic and cut herself on the hand and handed the penknife to me. The gang let me go as my left hand holding my neck and right hand holding the penknife.

OPPA!! She cried in pain. AISH! Here's come another act! Infinite quickly rushed to Minji and were shocked to see Minji's bleeding hand and they were shocked to see a penknife in my hands.

You guys seriously think it was - I was cut by a slap. I widened my eyes and saw Myungsoo slapped me hard. I dropped the penknife and scoffed.

(L) WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!

What is wrong with you , Myungsoo? You even dare to slap me..

I went speechless and my neck was non-stopping flowing out blood. Sungjong saw my bleeding neck gasped.

(Sungjong) HYUNG! SOOMIN'S NECK!! He pointed at my neck as Infinite turned their gaze on my neck. They widened their eyes as Myungsoo pushed my hands away. 

(L) What happen?

Now you care? Why?

I didn't say anything but Minji panicked. She pretended to faint and fell on Myungsoo's hands.

(L) MINJI!! MINJI!! She shook her and carried her bridal style to the infirmary while I saw Myungsoo just disappeared in front of me. A tear fell as Infinite followed Myungsoo too. Hoya who noticed my bleeding neck ran back to me.

(Hoya) Soomin , gwenchana?

I just nodded and walked the opposite way. I wobbled and my lips started to get white. I began to lose so much blood but I ignored it. The incident that Myungsoo slapped me was played in mind. A tear fell and my legs took me to the garden. I laid myself on the bench letting the blood flowing out.

Finally I can find oppa.. I began to cry and a voice was shouting at me. It was not very clear when I realized that I have closed my eyes.

Goodbye , oppas.. I love you , Myungsoo ..

 

 

- Hoya's POV -

When I ask Soomin whether she's okay , she just nodded and walked away with her bleeding neck. I felt uneasy so I decided to follow her. She went to the garden and laid herself there. But , she wasn't moving anymore. I started to panic and ran to her. She fainted as I shook her. 

SOOMIN! SOOMIN!!

I carried her bridal style and quickly went to the hospital. I dashed into the hospital calling for Mr.Lee.

MR.LEE!!

Soon , Mr.Lee came rushing to me and he was shocked to see me drenched in someone's blood.

What's wrong , Hoya?

It's Soomin! She had a bleeding neck and she fainted!

Mr.Lee was shocked to hear my answers and asked me to put her on the hospital bed. The nurses quickly pushed her into the emergency room. I clenched my fist.

Please be safe , Soomin! I ran back to school. Everyone was indeed shocked at my shirt but I ignored it and looked for Infinite. When I reached the infirmary , I saw how Infinite took care of Minji and I clenched my fist.

(Sungjong) Hyung! WHAT HAPPEN?! You're drenched in blood!

Infinite were shocked as they rushed to me. I glared coldly at them.

(Hoya) Whose blood do you think?!

Infinite gasped.

(Sungjong) It can't be ...

(Hoya) IT'S SOOMIN!!! YOU IDIOT!!!

(L) What happen?

(Hoya) What happen?! You guys still have time to care for MINJI?! AND NOT SOOMIN!!!

(L) Look! She's the one who cut Minji's hands first!

(Hoya) WHOSE BLOOD COMES OUT MORE??!!

Infinite went speechless. I shook my head and went out to look for EXO. Luckily , I saw EXO at their classroom. They were shocked to see me drenched in blood.

(Xiu Min) Whoa! Hoya are you okay?

It's not me! It's Soomin! 

(Kai) WHAT?! EXO were shocked to hear Soomin's name.

(Kris) Don't tell me its a joke! ITS NOT A JOKE IS IT?!

No , its not a joke.. She's in the hospital now.. Hurry!

EXO nodded and went out of the school and head to the hospital. I saw Infinite behind me.

What do you guys want?

(Sunggyu) We're going to the hospital..

There's no need.. I said coldy and followed EXO. Infinite ignored my words and followed me to the hospital.

 

- End of POV -

 

 

Here's chapter 20 ~ Please enjoy and continue to show your support.. Thanks a million to all my subbies who subscribed this story.. Kamsamida ~ Sorry for the short chapter and hope you enjoy it ~

 

 Please leave a comment.

 

Just a simple click on the Subscribe button.

 

Stay reading and support this fanfic~

 

You can Also Click on the Upvote Button.. Thanks~ 

 

BYE ~ Love You ALL~ xD