Chapter 21

Life as Infinite's Bodyguard

 

Red - You (Park Soomin)

Orange (without bold) - Mom / Orange - Dad

Blue - Infinite

Green - Teen Top

Golden Rod - Exo - K / Exo - M

Violet - Park Nana

Teal - Lee Minji

Navy - Random characters

 

 

Infinite and EXO came rushing to the hospital. They saw Dr.Lee came out with his hands full of blood.

(Sehun) Dr.Lee , how's Soomin?

What just happened? The cut was deep.. Dr.Lee said coldly.

(Sungyeol) We didn't know but we saw her holding a penknife and hurt our friend.

Penknife? Friend?

(Chanyeol) Please Dr.Lee , is she okay?

You guys are lucky.. She barely make it through.. Please! Have a close eye on her! PLEASE!

Infinite and EXO lowered their head as Dr.Lee shook his head.

(Kai) Mind telling what happen?

(Dongwoo) We told you.. We didn't know the whole story..

(Hoya) Then why Myungsoo slap Soomin?

Myungsoo widened their eyes and EXO glared at Myungsoo. Baekhyun grabbed his collar.

(Baekhyun) WHY YOU SLAP HER!!!

(L) I-I- Myungsoo stuttered and Baekhyun laid a punch on him. Infinite and EXO quickly stopped Baekhyun.

(Baekhyun) I'LL KILL YOU ALL IF SHE'S NOT OKAY!!

(Tao) Calm down , bro.. They're not worth it.. Myungsoo lips started to bleed as he lowered his head in guilt.

I'm sorry , Soomin.. I didn't mean it.. 

EXO went to her room. They saw her bandage on her neck. They felt triple the pain that Soomin was not suffering. They stayed at her room the whole night waiting for her to wake up. 

Please wake up...

 

 

I remebered that I was lying on the bench and soon I fainted. I opened my eyes and saw a blue sky above me. I sat up and I realized I was lying on the open field. The wind blew on me as I looked my surrounding. I smiled as the places was beautiful and it was full with flowers. Then , a figure appeared in front of me. I narrowed my eyes and I gasped.

Oppa! I saw my brother by the river. I ran to him as he flashed a smile at me.

Hi , Soomin.. Long time no see..

A tear fell as I hugged him.

Oppa! I miss you! My brother hugged me back as I cried in his embraced. After the long cry , I held my brother hand not wanting to let go. He led me to an open field. We both took a seat.

Soomin , what are you doing here?

Why? I'm dead , right? It feels so good to be with you again , oppa.. I looked up at the blue sky and smiled.

Soomin ahh , you're not dead yet.. You still have mission to do..

But oppa.. I hate that mission!

When I was at your age , I was like you..

Like me? What do you mean?

I have been in this same situation like you..

Oppa , I-

No need to say anything , Soomin.. Now , I want you to go back to your own world and finished the mission..

Oppa , but I - I was cut when my brother image started to fade. 

No! Don't go! OPPA!! COME BACK!! OPPA!! I opened my eyes and sat up. I found myself in the hospital. I saw 12 boys sleeping on the hospital floor.

Are they waiting for me to wake up?

When I tried to got off from the bed , a pain striked my neck. I groaned in pain and Tao started to wake up and turned his head and was shocked to see me awake.

(Tao) SOOMIN!! He shouted at my name making others woke up suddenly. They widened their eyes when they saw me fully awake.

Err , hey guys..

(EXO) SOOMIN!!!! The 12 boys came to me and had a group hug. 

C-can't b-breathe!

They slowly let go of me.

What are you guys doing here?

(Kris) Waiting for you to awake , durh..

For how long?

(Luhan) For 1 week.. How you're feeling?

I'm fine.. Just quite tired.. and hungry..

(Chen) We will go down and buy some food for you..

Ohhhh ~ Chen oppa.. I want A LOT!

(Chen) Anything for you ~ Chen went out to buy food with Lay. When they went out my room , they saw Infinite waiting too.

(Lay) What are you guys doing here?

(Sungjong) Waiting noona to awake..

(Chen) She's awake.. but you have to wait for me and Lay first.. We're going to buy food for Soomin..

Infinite nodded as Chen and Lay went out of the hospital. After 15 minutes of buying food , Chen and Lay came with a handful of food. I cheered in victory until Infinite went into my room. I stopped cheering and went silent. I noticed lips started to bleed. I sighed in frustration.

Seriuosly.. Who did it?! EXO and Infinite looked at me weirdly. I pointed at Myungsoo.

What happen to his lips? Hmmm? EXO??

(Baekhyun) Errr , it was me.. Baekhyun raised his hands. I made a signal to ask him to come over. He nervously come over.

You did it? I said in a very serious tone. He was shaking in fear and nodded.

You have to clean his wounds arrasso?

Baekhyun was shocked and quickly nodded. They continued to eat as I can felt someone was staring at me. I turned my head and saw Myungsoo was staring at me. He quickly turned his head and eyed his food. After the delicious food , Dr.Lee came into my room. He was quite shocked to see a large amount of people in my room.

How's your neck , Soomin?

I think it's okay.. Can I leave the hospital tomorrow?

Yes.. But can you promised me that you're going to be okay?

Okay , I promised.. I made a pinky promise with Dr.Lee and went out. 

(Sunggyu) Erm , Soomin... Can we have a talk with you privately?

Can we talk about this later? I don't want to have that memory playing in my head.. You guys should leave and go home and have some rest..

(Sungjong) But , noona..

I made a signal for EXO as they got my signal and pressed their high pressure point and they fainted in their hands.

Bring them home , oppas.. Make sure you put them on their bed and put some blankets on them , arrasso?

EXO nodded and carried Infinite on their shoulders and went out to their room.

I'm sorry , oppas.. I guess I need to be away from you oppas first.. I can't take this anymore.. I feel betrayed..

 

 

Here's chapter 21 ~ Please enjoy! YAY! I made a double update !! Thanks for all the support you gave me.. Stay tuned for new chaoters next week.. BYE~

 

Please kindly leave a comment.

 

Just a simple click on the 'Subscribe' button.

 

Stay reading and support this fanfic~

 

You can Also Click on the Upvote Button.. Thanks~ 

 

BYE ~ Love You ALL~ xD <3 <3