Chapter 12

Life as Infinite's Bodyguard

 

Red - You (Park Soomin)

Orange (without bold) - Mom / Orange - Dad

Blue - Infinite

Green - Teen Top

Golden Rod - Exo - K / Exo - M

Violet - Park Nana

Teal - Lee Minji

Navy - Random characters

 

 

 

They were shocked to see Soomin lying on the floor with her own pundle of blood on the neck. They spotted something shiny and they saw a PENKNIFE on her hand.

(EXO) SOOMIN!

(Infinite) SOOMIN!

(Teen Top) SOOMIN!

They quickly brought you to the hospital. They dashed into the hospital calling for help. Dr.Lee came out and was shocked to see Soomin in a bad condition. They laid her on the bed and brought her to the ER. One of the nurses stopped them from going in. They waited and waited. Some of them were pacing back and forth while some of them bit their nails nervously. After 2 hours , Dr.Lee came out and they stood out and walked towards him.

(Sunggyu) Dr.Lee , how is she?

She's fine.. You guys are lucky. She could have lost her life.. I'll bring her to room 123 , you guys will see her in 1 hour time..

(Kai) Thank You , Dr.Lee.. They bowed at Dr.Lee. 

(Ricky) Well , Soomin's going to be alright.. Let's grab something to eat.

Infinite nodded and went out with Teen Top but EXO didn't followed.

(Dongwoo) Hey , EXO.. Are you guys coming?

(Luhan) No thanks.. We wanna stay here.

(Chunji) Come on.. Let's grab some energy

(Tao) When we says no , we'll never say twice.. Just leave EXO started to act cold towards Infinite and Teen Top. They nodded and left the hospital.They went to the nearby cafeteria. 

(Sungjong) Hyung , is it our fault for making Soomin noona like that?

(Sunggyu) What makes you says that , maknae?

(Sungjong) Can't you see? We treat noona badly..

(L.Joe) Not just our fault.. She has her own fault too... Look what she did to Minji..

(Niel) L.Joe's right.. 

(Sungyeol) But , isn't it too harsh?

(Chanjo) I saw Soomin noona wanting to slap Minji noona.. Luckily L.Joe stopped her.

(Dongwoo) We should hear her reasons..

(Hoya) Hyung's right.. We haven't ask her anything but we just treat her that badly.

Myungsoo went speechless thinking what have he done to Soomin. He crossed his arms to his chest and sighed in frustration.

(C.A.P) Myungsoo are you okay?

(L) Yeah..

(Chunji) Let's go back to the hospital..

(Sunggyu) We should buy some food for the aliens..

(Ricky) You're right.. Maybe they're hungry too..

(Niel) I'll go and packed some food for them.

(C.A.P) I'll go with you.

C.A.P and Niel went to the counter to foot the bill and packed some food for EXO while the rest of them head back to the hospital. When they entered the hospital , Dr.Lee was at the counter waiting for them.

Infinite , come and see me in my office.

Infinite followed Dr.Lee while Teen Top went back to Soomin's room.

Please , have a seat..

They took a seat.

(Sunggyu) Is there something wrong with Soomin , Dr.Lee?

She's quite fine.. But , can I know what happen?

(Dongwoo) We too didn't know anything..

*sigh* Soomin's not a girl that would do stuff like that..

(Hoya) Dr.Lee how did you meet Soomin?

Soomin's dad was one of my best friends... Your dad...

Infinite widened their eyes when Dr.Lee talked about their father.

Your dad too was one of my best friends.. 

(Infinite) JINJA?! 

Yes.. Soomin's dad was having a party at his house.. Me and your dad were invited. There where I met Soomin.. She has the most beautiful smile like an Angel.. She once had a kind and cheerful heart but suddenly a cold spirit overtook her heart.. She lost her smile and lost her loved ones..

(L) May we know who's her loved ones?

It's all depend on EXO and Soomin.. EXO had been Soomin's friends when she was 15 years old.. When she was 9 years old , she had lost her 7 childhood friend..

(Infinite) 7?

Yes.. After all this years only EXO knew her past.. If you wanna know , get permission from EXO..

(Sungyeol) Thank You , Dr.Lee.. We should be going..

Infinite bowed at Dr.Lee and left the office.

Don't let me down , Infinite.. I have faith in you.. Please bring the cheerful Soomin I know..

Infinite went back to Soomin's room. They saw everyone was in the room. They took a seat on the floor and started to ask.

(Sungyeol) Can we know about Soomin's past?

EXO were looking at Soomin until Sungyeol asked about Soomin's past. They changed their gaze and turned to Infinite.

(Kris) Why do you want to know?

(Dongwoo) Who is her loved ones?

(Lay) None of your business.. Stop sticking your butt into someone's business..

(Sunggyu) We are not.. We just wanna know what happen to her in the past..

(Xiu Min) Sorry , we can't tell you guys anything about her past after what have you guys done to Soomin..

(L) YAH! We didn't mean to treat her that bad okay?

(D.O) Tcch , didn't mean it? You don't understand her.. Once she hurt , you guys panicked and worried about her.. Once she healed , you guys started to treat her like shit..

(Woohyun) SHUT IT!! PEOPLE MAKES MISTAKES!!

(Suho) DON'T USE THAT EXCUSES!!

(Woohyun) YOU BASTARD!! Woohyun grabbed Suho's collar. 

(Sehun) Stop it! Soomin's still unconscious!

Infinite broke Woohyun and Suho up. They all looked at Soomin's face. Their heart broke when her face was as white as a sheet of paper.

Please wake up , Soomin... Everyone's waiting for you...

 

 

Here's chapter 12 ~ PLease enjoy ~ PLease continue to show support and continued to vote ~

 

   Please leave a comment.

 

Just a simple click on the Subscribe button.

 

Stay reading and support this fanfic~

 

You can Also Click on the Upvote Button.. Thanks~ 

 

 

Happy Birthday , Namstar ~~

 

 

 

 

Happy Birthday , Woohyunnie ~ May Your Love spread to all THE INSPIRIT in the WORLD~ xD

 

 

 Poll - Asianfanfics.com  Please go to this website and vote ~ PLEASE ~ THANKS A MILLION~ :)

 

To All INSPIRIT , 

 

Continue to show your love to Infinite ~ Bye~ Love You All ~ xD <3<3

 

From : sweet_chocolate98