Chapter 11

Life as Infinite's Bodyguard

 

Red - You (Park Soomin)

Orange (without bold) - Mom / Orange - Dad

Blue - Infinite

Green - Teen Top

Golden Rod - Exo - K / Exo - M

Violet - Park Nana

Teal - Lee Minji

Navy - Random characters

 

 

I went back to my class leaving Infinite outside the class. Then , Minji brushed her shoulders against me and purposely stepped on my foot. I groaned in pain and glared at her.

Watch where you're going , !

Watch your mouth , !

I scoffed and pushed her to the wall.

Who do you think you are?

Who do you think am I?

Ohh , that's easy.. You're a dog! A ! A and A - I was cut by a slap on my cheeks.

YAH!!! WATCH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH!!!

Tcch.. Why should I? I smirked.

YAH!!! Don't forget Infinite and Teen Top oppa loves me MORE than YOU! 

So?

Tcch.. You just don't know didn't you , !

I grew angrier and got ready to raise my hand to slap her.

Are you going to slap me back? Do it , if you dare.. Minji just stood still.

My pleasure.. I got ready when I was being stopped by someone. I looked up to see L.Joe helding my wrist.

What do you THINK YOU ARE DOING!

Let go.. I said coldly but he won't let me go.

Oppa , she's trying to slap me.. Minji put on an act and hid behind L.Joe.

Don't worry , Minji.. I'm here.. YAH! PARK SOOMIN!

WHAT!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MINJI!!

SHE'S THE ONE WHO STARTS FIRST!!

Are you sure , Minji? He turned to ask Minji. 

I accidentally stepped on her foot and she started to angry at me.

LIAR!!

I dashed towards her but I was pushed down by L.Joe. I fell to the ground.

YAH! PARK SOOMIN!! IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON MINJI AGAIN!! YOU'LL PAY!! L.Joe grabbed Minji away and Minji was smirking at me. I ruffled my hair.

What is wrong with me! I got up and got ready for class. I went back to my seat and I saw Infinite and Teen Top coming back to the class with Minji. She pulled out her tongue at me. I lowered my head and ignored it. Hoya and Myungsoo started to seat beside me.

(Myungsoo) What have you done to Minji?

None of your business.

(Hoya) Why do you blast off like that? She didn't mean it to step on your foot..

Shut up.. I said coldy.

(L) YAH! ANSWER ME!

I raised my head and excused myself out of the classroom. I walked to the field. I sat on the grassy field and breathed in some fresh air to calm myself.

Oppa , why do you have to leave that early? Do you know that I've been suffer when you're gone... A tear fell. I miss you oppa.. Please come back alive to me... I hugged my knees and lowered my head to cry. Then , a hand patted me from behind. I grabbed the hand and back-flipped him.

OUCH! What the -

Huh? Sehun oppa? What are you doing here?

Why are you doing here alone crying?

I-I'm n-not c-crying.. I wiped the tears away quickly.

Don't lie , Soomin.. Still thinking about your brother?

... I went speechless when Sehun talked about my brother. Sehun noticed my expression and sat beside me.

Soomin ah , don't be like that.. Let bygones be bygones..

But.. I can't forget about my oppa...

You have to , Soomin.. 

What if I choose no?

Then , I'll have to erase your mind..

By what?

They said amnesia is good for people who have a brokenhearted.

Really? Then , I want it..

WHOA THERE!! You can't do that..

Why not? 

It's dangerous , you idiot..

I pouted and looked away from him. I laid my head on his shoulders and both of us began to sleep. Sehun fell asleep while I still awake.

If I have amnesia , I can forget everything right? Or if I choose to not to have amnesia but I want to end my life.. I can forget everything , right?

I looked up at Sehun and placed him carefully on the ground. I went to the rooftop with something on my hand. I leaned against the wall and took out that THING. 

I'm sorry , oppas.. 

 

 

Myungsoo tapped on Hoya's shoulders.

(L) Hyung , should we go and look for her?

(Hoya) I don't know.. Should we?

(L) Let's tell the teacher that we have something to do..

Hoya and Myungsoo excused themselves and looked for Soomin. Then , they saw a figure at the field. They ran to the field and they saw Sehun sleeping on the field. They woke him up and he was shocked to be on the ground.

(Hoya) YAH! Where's Soomin?

How would I know? She was here a minutes ago.. OH NO!! 

(L) What is it?

I told her that if we have amnesia , we'll be able to forget everything.. DAMN IT!! STUPID ME!!

(Hoya , L) YOU WHAT?!

Long story.. I'll tell you guys later.. Hurry! We need to find Soomin first..

Hoya and Myungsoo nodded and called Infinite , Teen Top and EXO to look for her. 

(Niel) What happen?

(Sunggyu) I don't know.. I heard that Soomin will be in danger..

They looked everywhere. But there's a last place they haven't checked. The rooftop. They rushed upstairs and the door was locked.

(Xiu Min) Hyung , it's locked! Maybe Soomin is in there..

(Kai) Stand back.. Everyone stand back and knocked down the door. They were shocked to see Soomin lying on the floor with her own pundle of blood on the neck. They spotted something shiny and they saw a PENKNIFE on her hand.

(EXO) SOOMIN!

(Infinite) SOOMIN!

(Teen Top) SOOMIN!

 

 

Here's chapter 11 ~ Please enjoy and sorry for the short and late chapters... I hope you guys enjoy it and please continue to show your support.. Thanks and PLEASE vote Who Do you want Soomin to fall in love with? Please! Pretty please? I need the support so that I have the strength to continue writing. Just a small requests ~ 

 

  Please leave a comment.

 

Just a simple click on the Subscribe button.

 

Stay reading and support this fanfic~

 

You can Also Click on the Upvote Button.. Thanks~ 

 

 

 

 Poll - Asianfanfics.com  Please go to this website and vote ~ PLEASE ~ THANKS A MILLION~ :)