Chapter 13

Life as Infinite's Bodyguard

 

Red - You (Park Soomin)

Orange (without bold) - Mom / Orange - Dad

Blue - Infinite

Green - Teen Top

Golden Rod - Exo - K / Exo - M

Violet - Park Nana

Teal - Lee Minji

Navy - Random characters

 

 

You are in a white world. Where am I? Am I dead? You looked around but there's nothing. It's all white. Then , a door appeared in front of you. You walked near the door and it opened by itself.

I should follow this door , right?

You steeped into the next world. The bright light shone on you. You blocked the light with your left hand. Then , you came into a dark place. You widened your eyes.

This is.... the graveyard?

You saw a tombstone crafting someone's name. ' Park Junghyung '. You widened your eyes and covered your mouth.

This is...... oppa's graveyard? Why am I doing here?

Then , a hand emerged from the graveyard. You jumped a little and you saw your brother sitting up from his grave. You shivered in fear.

Soomin... Is that you? I miss you so much! You ran away from him while he chased after you. You screamed in horror. Then , you fell to the ground and he came nearer to you. You backed away from him while your back hit somebody's graveyard. Suddenly , a lot of zombies came alive. You screamed in horror while the zombies grabbed your wrist and your leg.

Let's have fun , Soomin... They evilly grinned at you while you screamed in horror. You opened your eyes and screamed in horror. EXO , Infinite and Teen Top were shocked to hear your shout. You covered your face and shivered in fear. 

(Sehun) Soomin! Are you okay? When Sehun touched you , you screamed again making him flinched. You cried badly when someone held on your shoulders.

(Hoya) Soomin! Soomin!! You looked up and saw everyone was looking at you worriedly. You lowered your head and shivered in fear. You hugged your legs to your chest and shivered in fear.

(Chanyeol) Soomin , are you okay?

Please *sob* leave *sob* me *sob* alone *sob*....

Everyone left your room while you cried and screamed in horror. They took a seat outside your room when they heard glass breaking into pieces. They sensed danger and rushed into your room. They were shocked to see you on the floor with your hands bleeding. 

(EXO) SOOMIN!!

EXO quickly separated you from the breaking glass. You stared at your bleedinig hand and shivered in fear. Sehun hugged you while you cried and shivered in his embraced. EXO patted you to calm you down while Infinite and Teen Top were really shocked to see you in that condition. 

(Sehun) Soomin , I'm here.. Don't be afraid... You cried again making EXO more worried about you. Then , Dr.Lee cam rushing into the room.

Soomin! Are you okay?

(Kai) Dr.Lee , what happen to her? Why is she acting like this?

I don't know.. Just calm her down first.. I'll call the cleaner to clear the glass..

Dr.Lee went out of the room while Infinite and Teen Top still froze there. When your crying stopped , Sehun broke the hug and looked at you.

(Sehun) Soomin.. What happen? Having a bad dream?

You nod your head while the rest of EXO treated your bleeding hand. After they finished treating your wound , Sehun carried you in bridal style and put you on the bed. 

(Sehun) Soomin ah , get some rest.. We're going to buy porridge for you.. When EXO was about to leave , you pulled Sehun's shirt.

Please ... don't ... leave ... me ... here ... Sehun gave you a warm smile and nodded. He told the rest of the EXO to go without him. So , Sehun climbed on the bed and slept with you. He hugged your waist when you started to shiver in fear again.

(Sehun) Soomin.. I'm here.. Just go to sleep..

You nodded and went to sleep. Sehun saw Infinite and Teen Top still standing outside the door. He called out to them and told them to close the door. They snapped out and closed the door. 

(Dongwoo) Hyung , did you see Soomin? I never saw her like that before..

(Sungjong) Hyung... I feel guilty..

(Sunggyu) We all do , Sungjong.. 

Infinite lowered their head and took a seat outside your room with Teen Top. Time flies so fast and it was soon 8:30pm. Teen Top had left the hospital while Infinite was still outside your room. Then , Kai and Kris came out from your room.

(Kris) You guys should leave.. It's getting late.. 

(Hoya) We wanna stay here and protect her..

(Kai) Don't worry , we have 12 guys here.. Just go back and have some sleep..

(L) It's better to let us stay..

(Kris) Up to you then.. They went back into your room and the night soon became more darker and darker. Infinite took a rest on the sofa. In your room , Sehun was hugging you and singing to you to put you to sleep while EXO had slept soundly. 

 

THEN!! 6 shadows appeared outside the hospital.

(#1) This is our chance , hyung.. We will kill that girl and Infinite will be in our hands..

The 6 assassin went into the hospital and saw you sleeping soundly on Sehun's embrace. They went into your room and got ready their knife to poke you.

 

That night , Infinite were sleeping soundly until Myungsoo was up because he wanna went to the washroom. After going to the washroom , he saw 6 assassin helding a knife towards you. He quickly woke Infinite up and dashed towards your room. They fought with the 6 assassin until one of them able to escape from the fight and dashed the knife on you but it landed on someone else. Then , EXO woke up and the 6 assassin flea. You opened your eyes due to the noise. You saw MYUNGSOO!! in front of you was being poke by a knife. You widened your eyes and touched his face.

Oppa! Oppa!!! OPPA!!! Soon , Myungsoo fainted in your arms. You waked Sehun up.

SEHUN OPPA!!! 

Sehun and EXO woke up and on the lights. They were shocked to see Myungsoo hurt in your arms. You shook Myungsoo up.

OPPA! OPPA!! OPPA!!! PALLI!! CALL DR.LEE!!! PALLI!!! Infinite quickly rushed out to call Dr.Lee. 

OPPA!! OPPA!!! PLEASE!! OPPA!!! 

 

 

Here's chapter 13 ~ Please enjoy ~ YEAH!! I make a double update ~ Please continue to show your support and continued to vote ~ THANKS ~

 

 

 

 

Happy New Year Everyone ~ Enjoy your new year with your family and with Your KPOP BIAS!!!

 

 

 

 Poll - Asianfanfics.com  Please go to this website and vote ~ PLEASE ~ THANKS A MILLION~ :)