Chapter 19

Life as Infinite's Bodyguard

 

Red - You (Park Soomin)

Orange (without bold) - Mom / Orange - Dad

Blue - Infinite

Green - Teen Top

Golden Rod - Exo - K / Exo - M

Violet - Park Nana

Teal - Lee Minji

Navy - Random characters

 

 

The next day it was the day which Myungsoo and Nana going for a date. I woke up early and saw Myungsoo wearing nice clothes and got ready to go out. I dressed myself and followed Myungsoo. I called Baekhyun.

Baekhyun , where are you?

I'm near the shop.. I saw you.. I'm coming over..

I saw Baekhyun running towards me and we followed Myungsoo. We followed him to the Lotte World. There , I saw Nana wore a cute t-shirt and a mini skirt. I started to feel jealous and went in with Baekhyun.

Watch out for Minji and Jeongho..

Baekhyun nodded.

 

- Myungsoo's POV -

I saw Nana wore a cute T-shirt and a mini skirt. It revealed her long milky legs. I gulped and greeted Nana.

Hey , Nana ~

Hey , Myungsoo.. You look good today..

Thanks , you look pretty too..

Kaja.. I nodded and went in with her. First , we took a roller coaster ride. She was screaming in fear as I patted her to calm her down. After the roller coaster ride , we went into the marry-go-around. I saw Nana was enjoying the ride and it made me happy too.

I wonder what's Soomin doing now? AISH! WHAT AM I THINKING!

- End of POV -

 

I saw Myungsoo and Nana going on roller coaster ride and marry-go-around. I felt steam going out from my head. I pulled Baekhyun to the nearby food court. I drank ice capucinno to calm myself down. And it did the trick.

Hey , Soomin.. Are you sure Minji and Jeongho are coming?

I think so.. They will be arriving soon..

We looked around but there's no sign of Minji and Jeongho. 

Let's go and keep searching for them..

Baekhyun followed me and I saw Myungsoo bought some ice-cream for Nana. I sighed in frustration and I can't seem to handle the pressure so I turned away and closed my eyes. Then , Baekhyun tapped me.

SOOMIN! THAT'S MINJI AND JEONGHO!! AND THEY EVEN BROUGHT A GANG! I saw Minji and Jeongho walking into Lotte World. They brought a lot of friends with them. I can sensed dangers. Then , I saw Minji's expression changed when she saw Nana and Myungsoo eating ice-cream happily. They were about to head towards them so me and Baekhyun jumped in and stopped them.

What are you guys doing here?

Isn't it the dog who likes to bark?

And isn't it the who likes to spit around?

YAH! Watch your mouth! 

SHUT IT!

What do you guys want?

Easy! To get rod of Nana who is now flirting with my oppa!

He is not your oppa!

YES HE IS! ATTACK! The gang started to attack me and Baekhyun. I didn't want Baekhyun to get hurt so I pushed him aside and knocked them out.

YAH! SOOMIN! ARE YOU INSANE!

NO I'M NOT!

I knocked the gang out and there's left two. MINJI AND JEONGHO.

You two are next.. Jeongho attacked me with a medium length pole. I dodged all the attacks and punched him in the stomach. Then , I saw Nana kissed on Myungsoo's cheeks. I felt a crack in my heart. Jeongho took hold of his chances and hit my back with the pole. I groaned in pain and kicked his bottom. I started to spit out blood. Baekhyun came to me.

YAH! Soomin! Gwenchana?

Y-yeah. Then , I saw Minji dashing towards Nana. I saw Minji stood in front of Nana and Myungsoo. Minji raised her hand got ready to slap Nana but Myungsoo hugged Nana. I felt the second crack in my heart. I came running and stood in front of Nana and Myungsoo and the slap was on me. Minji was shocked to see me.

Stop it , Minji! I shouted at her. 

HOW DARE YOU! 

SHUT UP!

I WON'T! I raised my hand got ready to slap Minji but Myungsoo stopped me.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ,  SOOMIN!

Let go , Myungsoo..

DON'T HURT MINJI!! IF YOU DARE , I'LL KILL YOU!

Kill me? Go ahead!

A third crack in my heart. I was staring at Myungsoo eyes and behind Myungsoo , I saw Jeongho reflection raising his pole and dashed at Nana. I pressed on Myungsoo high pressure point and he fainted. I hugged Nana with my back facing Jeongho and the pole hit me. I spit out blood and started to get weak.

UNNIE!! 

*cough* N-nana.. T-take M-myungsoo w-with *cough* y-you! HURRY! My mouth was filled with blood. I spit out the blood and glared at Minji and Jeongho.

Unnie... Nana silently weeping. 

I'm fine , Nana.. Pali!!

Nana nodded and took Myungsoo away. Minji was about to chase after her but I stopped her.

Where do you think you're going?

GET AWAY FROM ME!

Minji tried to punch me in the face but I was fast enough to punch her in the stomach and she fell to the ground. 

You're next! I pointed at Jeongho. He was shaking in fear as he saw how I did to Minji. He grabbed Minji and ran away. I scoffed and fell to the ground.

*cough* damn *cough* it! Soon , Baekhyun came with the rest of EXO.

(Xiu Min) YAH! Soomin! You idiot!

*cough* whatever!

(Sehun) Let's get you to the hospital..

*shook head* Let's just go home *cough*

(Kai) But , you're hurt badly , YOU PABO!

Just go home..

I said coldly and Kai carried me bridal style and went home. I turned my head and saw Nana mouthed 'sorry' to me. I shook my head and smiled at her. 

 

- Myungsoo's POV -

I was staring at Soomin eyes until she pressed my high pressure point and fainted. I opened my eyes and saw Nana in front of me. I sat up and it was almost dark. I saw Nana was shaking in fear. I hugged her to calm her down.

Nana , can you tell me what happen?

So , Nana told me everything. I was quite shocked.

Nana , let's go home.. I need to see Soomin to see if she's okay..

She nodded but she insisted to go to look for Soomin together. I didn't allowed at first but I have no choice but to take her with me. When we reached home , I saw the lights were still on in the living room. I rushed to the door and saw everyone was at the living room.

Where's Soomin? Is she okay?

Then , Chanyeol came to me with his arms crossed.

(Chanyeol) Having fun with your date?

Nana lowered her head in guilt.

Hey! Don't say that! We just having a friendly date!

(Chanyeol) Excuses! Always excuses!

YAH!

I grabbed his collar until a voice shouted at me and Chanyeol.

CUT IT OR DON'T MAKE ME USE KNIFE!

- End of POV -

 

I was resting until I heard noises. I groaned and stood up. I yelped in pain and slowly went downstairs. I saw Myungsoo grabbed on Chanyeol's collar.

CUT IT OR DON'T MAKE ME USE KNIFE! I shouted making Chanyeol and Myungsoo quickly break free. I smiled at Nana.

Hi , Nana.. Are you having fun?

She just nodded.

Unnie , mianhe..

AISH! Don't say that.. I'm fine! SEE! I jumped up and down until a pain striked my back. I groaned in pain making everyone came rushing towards me.

(Tao) YAH! Stop it! You're still hurt!

Whatever..

(L) YAH! Soomin! Why do you want to slap Minji?

End of discussion.. I turned my head to Myungsoo with my cold glared.

(Sungjong) Noona , are you really okay?

Yeah , I'm fine.. Don't worry.. You guys should go and sleep.. Tomorrow have school , remember?

Infinite except Myungsoo and EXO nodded and went back to their room. I looked at Nana who still felt guily.

Nana , if you're being like that again.. I won't be your friend again..

Mianhe , unnie! Please don't leave me...

Hahaha ~ Okay okay.. Sleepover at my house today..

Really? Is that okay with you?

Why not? The more the merrier.

YAY! Let me text my mom.. She went to the kitchen to make a call. Myungsoo who stood quietly in front of me lowered his head.

What do you want?

Did you slap Minji?

What if I say yes? Will you kill me? Myungsoo widened his eyes when I said KILL.

Did you?

Yes.. I punched her in the stomach. Myungsoo angrily pinned me on the wall.

WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR!! Myungsoo angrily said.

You're blind , Myungsoo.. You never kept your words.. 

What are you talking about? 

See? You forgot everything what we said last few weeks ago.. You sure can't keep your words and you're blind..

What makes you said that?

Because you're the 7 lost childhood friends and you didn't seem to notice me... Why , Myungsoo? What am I to you?

UNNIE! Good news! I can stay! Nana came out from the kitchen so I pushed Myungsoo away.

Great! Let's go and have some sleep.. I pulled Nana up to my room while Nana said good night to Myungsoo. Myungsoo followed behind and went back to his room. And that night , I wasn't able to sleep.

You're blind , Myungsoo.. You never kept your words.. The words kept on playing in his mind.

DON'T HURT MINJI!! IF YOU DARE , I'LL KILL YOU!! These words echoed in my ears. I have four cracks in my heart. 6 more cracks before I gave up on you.

Myungsoo , what happen if I really had fallen for you hard? Will you accept me? Will you reject me? 

 

 

Here's chapter 19 ~ Please enjoy reading and show your support for this fanfic ~ Your support gives me strength to continue to write amazing stories.. Sorry if it took so long for me to update ~ ENJOY~

 

Please leave a comment.

 

Just a simple click on the Subscribe button.

 

Stay reading and support this fanfic~

 

You can Also Click on the Upvote Button.. Thanks~ 

 

BYE ~ Love You ALL~ xD