Chapter 4

Captured

Eun Hee’s side....

 

“WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!!” Eun hee shouted on top of her lungs.

“LET ME GOOOO!!!” Eun hee tried to struggle her way out of the man’s grip. She was kicking and hitting the man’s body as hard as she could but of course, she failed.

The sturdy man kept carrying Eun hee on his shoulder just like nothing happened.

“YAHH!! LET MEE G...” The man roughly threw her on the ground.

“Oww....” Eun hee winced. “That hurts!!” She rubbed her swollen .

Eun hee took a quick glance at the man’s face. He was emotionless, no facial expression, just a blank stare pasted on his face.

“Don’t go anywhere. Boss will be here soon” The man suddenly spoke. Even his voice was monotonous.

Then, the man started leaving Eun hee in the huge tent alone.

“Yah..... where are you going?” Eun hee quickly stood up. “Stop!! Don’t leave me here!!” Eun hee started fastening her pace.

The man was already out of the tent. Eun hee abruptly stopped at the entrance when she saw a few men were guarding the tent.

“Aish....” Eun hee massaged her forehead vigorously. She slumped to the ground, crying. “What should I do now?” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile.....

Across a long, huge dining table, filled with all sorts of luxurious foods, Lee joon was sitting, enjoying his lunch.

Meticulously, Lee Joon cut the steak using silver knife and fork.

‘Knock! Knock’

“Come in...” Lee Joon spoke while chewing the delicious meat.

A maid, wearing a proper uniform came. “Sir, Ms. Hyori’s here”

“Let her in” Joon motioned his fork as a sign to let the guess in.

Soon, a gorgeous woman in her thirties came inside the grand dining room.

“Joonie....” Hyori approached Joon.

“Aigoo.... I miss you soooo much!!” Hyori hugged Joon who was now standing, welcoming his noona.

“Don’t you want to give me a kiss?” Hyori pointed to her left cheek.

“Noona...” Joon hesitated. “Okay... okay”

Lee Hyori was actually not his blood related sister. She was more of a guardian to Lee Joon. After the accident that had took away his parent, Lee Joon was sent to an orphanage.

There, he met Hyori. Later on, Lee Joon’s uncle, Lee Byung Hun took care of him along with Hyori.

Since then, they had been living with his uncle but most of the time, Hyori was the one that had been taking care of Lee Joon.

Hyori had been a really reliable guardian since their age difference is 9 years. Joon cherished her a lot. He loves Hyori more than anyone else, more than a love for a sister.

“Wahhh!! Can I join you?” Hyori’s eyes widened as she look at the variety of food served on the big table.

“Of course...” Joon pulled out a seat next to him. “Sit here...”

“Ooo...thank you, honey” Hyori pinched Joon’s cheek and delightfully, sat next to him.

They were chattering happily while enjoying the lunch. Suddenly....

“Joon... the sets are ready” A tall man in his fourties came in, barging through the wooden door. “Let’s start with that gir...” The man paused. “Oh, Hyori. You’re here”

“Ah, Oppa” Hyori stood up, greeting the man.

“I thought there was only Joon....” Byung hun said. “Umm, I was just saying that let start with that whiny kid....” Byung hun continued what he has left.

Hyori was dumbfounded. She doesn’t understand what they were talking about. “Whiny kid? What whiny kid?” Hyori asked.

“Umm...aaa... nothing” Joon scratched his head. “Nothing. Umm.... can you please go out for a while, noona?” Joon smiled weakly.

“Okay...okay... I understand” Hyori soon left the room.

Joon’s expression suddenly changed into a serious one. It was like a whole different person, he was a cheerful person when he was around Hyori but not with his uncle nor anybody else.

Joon went straight to Byung hun. “Didn’t I told you not to mention anything in front of her!!” Joon grabbed Byung hun’s collar.

“Araso... araso...” Byung hun smirked, tidying up his shirt. “It will be a dirty little secret between us”

“Shut your mouth up....” Joon went to and fro, calming his anger.

“Remember, I’m helping you out, Joon” Byung hun comfortably sat on one of the chairs.

“Pfftt.....” Joon scoffed, turning around to look at his uncle. “Just because of my parent’s money”

“Well, I deserved something after all the things I had done for you....” Byung hun started eating the food.

“All the things you had done for me? Like what?” Joon smirked. “This house? This is my house.... The money that you had been using? That’s my money....”

“Well, I want more than this....” Byung hun stood up. “I want the treasure that your parents had been hiding” Byung hun went in front of Joon.

“So, let’s settle the girls quick” Byung hun started leaving the dining room. Suddenly, he stopped.

“You have your reason and I have mine. You want to avenge for your parents’ death and I want the necklace that girl been wearing. It’s going to show me the exact location where your parents’ treasures had been buried”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Min hee’s side....

 

Min hee was lying unconscious on the ground. Then, she suddenly woke up after hearing the birds chirping loudly.

“Ahh, my head....” Min hee massaged her throbbing head.

Slowly, she opened her eyes. “Wahh.... so bright...” Min hee tried to cover the sunlight from blinding her vision.

“W...W...wait... where am I?” Min hee wobbly stood up. She realized that the place was not the yesterday’s room. This place was bright with trees and leaves around her. She looked up, it was the bright blue sky.

“Omoo.... I’m in.... a... forest?” Min hee was puzzled. “Where are the others?”

Quickly, Min hee tried to find her friends.

“Haraa.... Sunhwa.....Where are you guys?” Min hee shouted as loud as she could.

“Min hee... is that you?” Hara stood up.

“Hara!!” Min hee dashed to Hara. Min hee hugged her as tight as she could. “Thank goodness, you’re safe...”

“Let’s go find the others...”

 

Eun hee’s side....

 

“What should I do?” Eun hee went to and fro. “I should find some way to escape....”

Then, someone came inside the tent.

“Hello there..... we meet again...” A familiar voice spoke behind Eun hee causing Eun hee to jump forward.

“You?! The cannibal boss....” Eun hee said, frightened. Slowly, she back away.

The Boss laughed. “Sorry to tell you this.... but that’s not my name. I’m TOP”

“Uhh... whatever... just leave me alone” Eun hee tried to keep as far away from TOP.

TOP took off his shirt revealing his body.

Eun hee look at him in disgust. “Stay away from me, you freak!!”

“Freak?!!” TOP scoffed. “Ok, I’ll show you the real freak!!” TOP dashed to Eun hee.

Eun hee tried to run away but TOP managed to grab her hand. Eun hee flailed her hand so as to escape from TOP’s powerful grip.

“Let meee goo...” Eun hee tried to pull her hand away.

But TOP was more powerful. Swiftly, he caught Eun hee in his arms. He hugged her from her back tightly. “Now, you can’t escape me anymore...” TOP whispered behind her ear.

TOP was about to kiss Eun hee when suddenly.....

“BOSS!! BOSS!!” One of his men shouted from outside.

“AISH!! WHAT NOW?!!” Top went outside, dropping Eun hee on the ground.

“The guy... the guy... he’s making a scene” Eun hee heard the men said.

“The guy? Is it Yunho-sshi?” Eun hee was curious. “I hope he’s fine”

Eun hee heard the footsteps outside, they all had gone somewhere. Carefully, she peeked through the tent’s entrance. There was nobody.

Quickly, she left the tent, carrying some medicines, foods and clothing that she had found inside the tent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min hee’s side...

 

“Min hee, look, look!!” Hara pointed somewhere between the tall big trees.

“There’s a... lake...” Hara exclaimed.

“Yea.... that’s a huge lake...” Min hee squinted her eyes. “Yah, Hara-ah.... there’s something in the middle of the lake....”

They both went nearer and nearer to the lake.

“YAH... that’s... that’s... that’s KRYSTAL!!” They both shouted in unison.

Krystal was tied, both hands and legs to a pole in the middle of the big lake with pasted with adhesives. She seems unconscious.

“We’ve to get her out of there...” Min hee panicked.

“The time starts now...” A female voice spoke out of nowhere. It was just like being recorded.

“WHAT?!!” Hara yelled. “What is he talking about?” Hara asked, confused.

Suddenly, they both saw the pole that Krystal had been tied to was beginning to sink deeper and deeper into the water.

“I’ve to save her...” Min hee opened her sweater and threw it on the ground.

“No, you can’t, Min hee.... it’s too far away....” Hara advised.

“We’ve no other choice....” Min hee began to panic more.

Hara looked around them. She was searching for something that can be used as a boat.

“There!!” Hara pointed to a big log. “Hurry, let’s get it into the water....”

They pushed and pushed the log until it floated on the water. Min hee grabbed some stick that can be used as a paddle.

They paddled really hard until they reached the middle of the lake. But Krystal was nowhere to be seen now.

“Omo.. where is she?” Hara covered in fear.

Min hee jumped into the water. She dived deeper. And there she was, Krystal was struggling to escape and to get some air but of course, she couldn’t.

Min hee went to Krystal. Luckily, she always carried a pocketknife with her. Min hee used all her strength to cut the strong rope.

Meanwhile, Krystal was beginning to unconscious.

Fortunately, Min hee managed to cut all the ropes but Krystal had passed out already.

Min hee carried Krystal to the surface. Hara helped Min hee to put Krystal on the log.

They paddled with all their might to the shore. Unfortunately, Krystal was still unconscious.

They both dragged Krystal and laid her on the muddy ground.

Min hee puts her ear on Krystal’s chest. “She’s not breathing Hara...”

“Let’s do a CPR....” Hara suggested.

After pumping Krytal’s chest for a few times, Krystal finally awake.

“Argh...argh...arghh....” Krystal coughed. Slowly, she opened her eyes. “UNNIE!!”

Krystal hugged Min hee tightly. “I’m sorry....”

“The next event starts in 2 minutes” The same female voice spoke again.

“WHATTT?!!” They all yelled in unison.

“Maybe it’s Sunhwa this time....” Min hee quickly stood up. “Let’s go...”

To be continued...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone that had bee reading my fanfic...

pls keep supporting me!!