Chapter 2

Captured

Min hee was lying on the floor dizzily and then, she was aware that the floor was vibrating and bumping roughly.  

Slowly, Min hee opened her eyes. The surrounding was dark but not quite dark, just enough for her to realized that they were in the back of someone’s truck.

They were all tied up, both hands and feet. Their mouth was covered or it was better to say, pasted by some strong adhesives.

Min hee saw her friends lying unconsciously around her.

“Mmm... mmm... Hunhhaa... Harra... Istal... “ Min hee tried to wake her unconscious friends up.

“ISTALL... HARRAA... HUNHAA...” Min hee went to each of her friends, trying to wake them up. Vigorously, she shoved her head to each of them.

Sluggishly, the three of them woke up. They were still drowsy after the deliberate accident.

“MMMMMMMM... MMM... “ Krystal suddenly cried. “HWHERE AAA WEEE?” Krystal loudly mumbled behind those adhesives.

“Mallmm ddownn...” Hara tried to calm her easily panic dongsaeng.

Krystal wobbly stood up and went to the walls. She was about to kick the truck’s wall but fell hard on her because the truck had stopped abruptly.

Then, the door ponderously opened. The girls had to close their eyes because of the bright sun light.

Then, the same men that Sunhwa had saw, entered the truck. Again, they roughly dragged them on the muddy ground.

They all tried to fight back but to no avail, instead, they freely received a knock on each on their heads by a baseball bat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile.....

 

After a long ride on Yunho’s Chevrolet Corvette ZR1, Eun hee and Yunho had to take the next ride in order for them to reach Silmido which was the ferry.

It was the only way to get to that island, which was once a training ground for South Korean group.

On the ferry,

“Mmm... Yunho-sshi, you want some?” Eun hee offered her packed sandwich.

Yunho just glared sharply at Eun hee. Then, he turned away.

“aa...” Eun hee bowed her head guiltily.

After a few hours, they finally arrived in Silmido.

“Yah, where’s the address again?”  Yunho held out his right hand in front of Eun hee without looking at her face.

“Mmm... what address?” Eun hee asked, confused.

“Yah, don’t play dumb with me!!” Yunho shouted in anger.

“I’m not!!” Eun hee tried to defence herself. “I don’t remember that you had given me anything...”

“Arghh... let me see your bag!!” Yunho quickly snatched Eun hee’s bag and went to and fro. He dug her bag thoroughly.

Then, Eun hee saw something tucked at the back of Yunho’s jeans.

She went and grabbed Yunho’s shoulder.

“What the hell do you want now?!!” Yunho shouted, letting everyone hear it.

Eun hee just rolled her eyes and stretched out her left arm to Yunho’s .

“YAHH...”

“Are you looking for this?” Eun hee quickly cuts him off, waving the white folded paper in front of Yunho’s face.

 

Min hee’s side....

 

“Ugh...ugh...ugh...” Hara coughed painfully, waking up Min Hee, Krystal and Sunhwa up.

“Where are we?” Sunhwa timidly asked. “It’s cold...” Sunhwa rubbed her arms to keep her warm.

They were now untied but there were a few marks and bruises on their hands, feet and head because they had been tied tightly.

“Are we in a dungeon or something?” Min hee take a quick look around the dark room. It only had a little lighting which comes from the barred windows at the top of the wall.

“Welcome, ladies to your new abode...” A voice out of nowhere said.

All of them went nearer to each other. They were scared.

Their eyes searched everywhere in the room. But, nothing. Nobody was there.

“Ww... where are y..you?!” Min hee tried to act brave.

“Why are you doing this to us?” Hara went around the room, flailing her hands up in the air.

“I wanna go home... I didn’t do anything wrong!!” Krystal sobbed in Min hee’s embrace.

“Let me gooooo....”Krystal wailed.

“Hahahaha...” The voice wickedly laughed. “It’s true. You didn’t anything wrong, honey” The voice continued.

“Who are you? What do you want from us?” Sunhwa confronted the voice.

“Oops sorry, my bad. I should’ve introduced myself first. I’m Lee Joon” The mystery man answered.

“What do I want from you? Hmm...” Joon snorted. “Nothing”

“WHAT?!!” Hara yelled on top of her lung.

“This is my reprisal to Min hee” Joon continued.

“So, what is it to us?” Krystal said in between her tears.

“Nothing” Joon monotonously said. Krystal’s face was just about to brighten up when...

“But because you’re friends with her.... I’ll guess you guys are in my list too...” Joon continued.

“Yah!!” Hara shouted again.

“Don’t get too excited, Hara-ah... You’ll need that energy for tomorrow’s exciting event...” Joon finished off just like that.

Roughly, Krystal pushed Min hee aside causing Min hee to fall on the floor.

“YOU!!” Krystal rudely pointed her index finger to Min hee’s face. “I shouldn’t have friends with you!!”  

“Krystal-ah...” Min hee tried getting up but was pushed by Krystal.

“I should’ve just listened to Yunho oppa..... you’re nothing but TROUBLE!! TRASH!!”  

Immediately, Krystal received a slap across her face.

“YAH!! SHE’S YOUR UNNIE!! Show some respect” Hara yelled in front of Krystal’s face.

Krystal just glared at Hara. She went to the barred door.

“Let me go... let me go... I’m not with Min hee anymore...” Krystal weakly banged on the door.

Hara helped Min hee stood up. “I’m sorry...” the only words that came out from Min hee’s mouth.

Hara just shook her head and smiled. “It’s okay...”

Weakly, Min hee went to Sunhwa. “I’m sorry, Sunhwa-ah...” She held Sunhwa’s arm earnestly.

Sunhwa gently removed Minhee’s hand without looking at Min hee’s face and quietly, walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Hee’s side....

 

 After they had tiredly asked for direction, they started to continue their journey.

 

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

“Ahjusshi, ahjusshi... “They both chased an old man.

The man stopped and turned to look at them.

“Ah... Do you know where this is?” Yunho showed the address.

“.........” The man kept silence. He was shocked.

“Ahjusshi... please. Do you know where this is?” Eun hee pleaded. “Please help us...”

The man looked down at Eun hee who was now kneeling on the ground.

“It’s very important for us...” Eun hee begged.

“Yah...” Yunho looked at Eun hee. “Get up!!”

~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~

 

“.....” Yunho kept quiet, focusing his eyes on the wheel, a Jeep Wrangler’s wheel that is.

It was a very rough road as they had to cross the thick forest before reaching the place.

“So...” Eun Hee tried to break the ice.

“You shouldn’t have done that!!” Yunho yelled. He hated when people had to shame themselves just to get something.

“But at least, we now know where to go, right?” Eun hee fought back.

Yunho faced Eun hee. He quickly turned away, snorting.

“This going to be a long ride....” Eun hee sighed in her head.

Eun hee was just about to go to sleep and then, BOOM!! BOOM!!

Yunho lose control of the car and unfortunately, hit a tree. BANG!!

They both hurled forward but were safe by the airbag.

“Ugh...” Yunho twist his neck.

“W..W..What happened?” Eun hee massaged her sore neck.

Then, they were suddenly surrounded by roaming bands of marauders.

“Oh my god...” Eun hee whispered slowly, enough for Yunho to hear.

“Don’t worry... I’ll protect you...” Yunho looked at the men.

“Don’t move!!” One man shouted, pointing a rifle to Yunho’s window.

To be continued....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 to lolisho: Thank you soooooooooooo million much for the comment. Please keep supporting me!!