Chapter 3

Captured

Soon, the night came.

They were still locked up in the dark empty room.

Everyone was now sleeping, on the cold cement floor. They were really exhausted after all the beating, struggling and arguing.

Suddenly....

Creak... creak... klang...

The girls woke up tiredly. They looked at the source of the noises.

It was coming from the barred door.

Someone was behind it. He or she was trying to open the door with some keys.

Finally, the door flung opened. The girls immediately looked at the person.

The person was a man, a fierce looking one.

“There...” He rudely threw a tray on the floor.

“What’s this?” Krystal went nearer to the tray.

“Your dinner” The man monotonously said. Quickly, he went back to the door.

When he was just about to close it....

“WAIT!!” Min hee yelled, running to the door.

“Umm... ahjuss....”

“AHJUSSHI?!!” The man growled. “Do I look that old to you?!” The man shouted to Min hee’s face.

Min hee just grinned, rubbing the back of her head. “Sorry...sorry... I was just gonna ask something...” Min hee slipped her foot between the door, so, the man couldn’t close it.

While, Hara, Sunhwa and Krystal just watched Min hee from her back.

“What is she doing?” Sunhwa asked, confused.

“It looks like she’s flirting with that guy...” Krystal said, confounded.

After a few minutes, the man finally locked the door up.

“Min hee-ah, what were you doing with that guy?” Hara quickly asked.

Min hee just smiled, full of satisfaction. “Tonight, we run...” Min hee showed the keys to the girls.

“WAHH!! How did you get these?” Krystal grabbed the keys. It was real. She was not hallucinating.

Min hee grinned proudly, folding her arms. “I’ve my ways...”

(Eun hee’s side)

Yunho and Eun hee were now being tied up to a huge tree, opposing each other.

They had been knocked out cold by the smugglers.

SPLASH!!

Some men threw a pail of waters at them.

“Yah... Wake up!! Wake up!!” The men kicked their legs roughly.

“mmm....” Yunho mumbled. He was still unconscious. He had been punched badly in the stomach and the head as he was trying to fight the large number of men.

Eun hee had woken up. She looked behind her. Yunho was still unconscious.

“Yunho-sshi... Yunho-sshi...” Eun hee tried waking up Yunho. She was afraid if they did not do what they told them to do, the men will hurt them more.

“Yunho-sshi wake up....” Eun hee nudged her elbow too Yunho’s elbow. It was the only part of Yunho’s body that Eun hee can reach.

Suddenly, one men stamped on Yunho’s stomach.

“ARGHH!!” Yunho cried in pain. “ugh... ugh..” He coughed out blood.

The man was going to do it again when..... “NOO, DON”T!! Please...” Eun hee screamed.

“He has been badly hurt enough by you guys...” Eun hee looked at the men, pleading.

The man scoffed.  “Guess, you’re saved by your girlfriend...” The man hold Yunho’s chin. “For now...”

The men was about to walk away when he immediately stopped.

“Oh, Boss...” All the men quickly bowed.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” A fierce looking man said.

He went nearer and nearer to both of them. He observed closely at their bleeding face.

“What are we going to do with those captives, Boss?” One man said from behind.

The ‘Boss’ just smirked. “It’s been a long time since we had a good dinner...”

“Prepare him for tonight’s feast!!” The Boss pointed to Yunho.

Eun hee and Yunho stared at each other worriedly as the men were cheering with excitement.

“As for this pretty lady... I’m gonna have some fun with her. Then, tomorrow, she’ll be the next meal...” The  Cannibal Boss smiled wickedly in front of Eun hee’s face.

“Get her to my tent...” The Boss’s last order.

Then, a few men surrounded her. “No, what are you doing?” Eun hee looked at the men.

The y dragged her to somewhere, leaving Yunho alone with a few other guys.

“YAH!! STOP!!  WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?!!” He too was being dragged elsewhere.

 

(Min hee’s side)

 

It was now midnight. The sky had finally become really dark. They had waited for the perfect time to escape and now, the time had finally come up.

Min hee carefully opened the door with the keys. They slid through here and there, trying their best to avoid from being notice.

They were as quiet as mice. Finally, they had reached a room.

“Hey, I think I know where this is...” Sunhwa whispered. “We just had to go through that door and we’re... OUT!!”  She pointed the red door.

“Really?” Krystal beamed.

“Even if it isn’t.... we just have to try it...” Min hee slowly opened the creaking red door.

Slowly, they went through the door. But, they weren’t reaching outside, with trees, dark sky and muddy ground around them.

Instead, they entered another room. It was really dark. Then, suddenly...

The room had brightened up. It was really huge, just like a grand humongous ballroom. There was a big chandelier hanging on the ceiling.

“Omo... what now?”  Hara grabbed Min hee’s arm.

“Look!!” Krystal pointed to something across the huge hall.

The girl all gasped in fear. They tried to go back through the red door but there was now a line of men in black suits blocking it.

“I’ve told you guys not to run away...” A familiar voice spoke, behind their back.

The girls turned around. Then, they saw a young man in his twenties approaching them.

“You’ve never said that!!” Min hee step in front.

“Really? Then, I’m telling you now...” The guy laughed.

“Are you that man? Lee Joon...” Sunhwa went behind Min hee’s back.

“Yes, clever girl...” Joon clapped, faking a smile. “Since you had disobeyed me... you guys gonna have to pay double...” He walked away calmly.

“WHAT?!!” Hara yelled.

Min hee dashed to Joon. She grabbed a hold of Joon’s shirt and turned him around.

Swiftly, she punched him in the face. Joon went backward.

“They don’t deserve these....” Min hee bravely said, staring straight to Joon’s eyes.

“If you’ve problem with me... then, just deal with me...” She continued.

Joon went closer to Min hee. He grasped Min hee’s neck roughly.

“Pfftt...” Joon scoffed and violently, threw Min hee on the floor.

“Take them to different cells...” Joon ordered while walking away.

Min hee wobbly stood up. “Please just let Krystal go... she’s not my friend!! She’s just some annoying kid!!” Min hee shouted from Joon’s back.

“Really?..... Okay, then....” Joon smirked.

The girls tried to run away but the men had caught them. They were too strong for them.

Krystal was brought to a different direction. “Unnie....” Krystal cried.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please comment!!