Chapter 5

Captured

“How pathetic!!” Byung hun scoffed.  Byung hun stood up and walked away from the screens.

Lee Joon and Byung hun had been watching ‘the drama’ that they had prepared for the girls inside a special room.

The room was huge but it only had screens, computers and chairs just like in the broadcast station. The room was a bit dark with only a few lights to brighten up the room.

 “Why the hell did she save that kid? Even after that kid (Krystal) pushed her away...” Byung hun flailed his arms in the air. “This is so boring.... I thought I could watch some drama...”

Byung hun went to the door. “I’m gonna smoke. I’ll be back soon” Byung hun informed Joon and immediately,, closed the door behind him.

Lee Joon just kept silent but his eyes still remained focus on the girls. He was watching the girls seriously through the screen in front of him.

“Let’s see if they manage to succeed this time around....” Joon folded his arms, whispering to himself.

“Sir, they have already arrived at the maze garden...” Dongho announced, turning his chair to face Joon who was behind him. He was one of Joon’s worker which in charge in those events.

“Just start already...” Joon ordered.

“Okay.... Gain, your line...” Dongho faced Gain who was beside him.

Gain showed the thumbs up sign to Dongho.  Carefully, she put on her headphone.

“The time starts now...” Gain spoke through the microphone, informing Min hee, Hara and Krystal at the set.

Immediately, after Gain had said those lines, Dongho pushed the enter button on his keyboard.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” The girls’ scream could be heard through the screens.

Joon just smirked. He was content.

=====================================================================================================

Eun hee’s side....

 

Eun hee was running like crazy while still gripping on to the things that she had stolen tightly to her chest.

She doesn’t know where to go but she just kept running and running in the thick forest, passing through the big tall trees one by one.

She knew that she should have look for Yunho but something tells her that he is safe.

So, she decided to follow her instinct, which is to run, run as far away and as fast as her feet could carry her.

Then, Eun hee suddenly stopped running. She was exhausted. Eun hee couldn’t run. Her body, her feet couldn’t carry her anymore.

She slumped hard on the ground, trying to catch some air, panting heavily.

“Omo... What am I going to do? The sky is getting darker...” Eun hee looked up to the dark blue sky, wiping her sweat off her forehead.

After resting for some minutes, she gained some energy back and wobbly, she stood up. “I should start running again...”

Slowly and tiredly, Eun hee turned, then she paused,  when she suddenly saw..... TOP.

“Here you are...” TOP slipped his hands into his front jeans’ pocket, smirking.

“You can never escape me, dear...tsk, tsk, tsk.... never” TOP waved his left index finger.

Eun hee backed away little by little. “Don’t come near me or I’ll...”

“Or you what? .....Shout? Pfft... that will only bring my men here” TOP immediately chase after Eun hee when he saw Eun hee had started running.

Eun hee ran as fast as she could.

However, TOP was way too fast. In a second, He had caught Eun hee on the ground after harshly pushing her down.

Now, TOP was on top of Eun hee.

She tried to struggle her way out but she couldn't because TOP was too heavy and his strong grips on both Eun hee’s hands also one of the hindrance.

“Let me goo....” Eun hee wailed. “Please, let me goo.... I’m begging you....” Eun hee pleaded for her life. Tears started flowing down her cheeks.

But, of course, TOP wasn’t going to do it. Instead, He tore Eun hee’s white front buttoned shirt roughly, revealing Eun hee’s white camisole.

Eun hee shut her eyes tightly. She couldn’t bear to see or even think what was going to happen to her next.

"Oh, God... please help me...." Eun hee prayed in her mind.

Then, suddenly, Eun hee felt her body had been crushed by something heavy.

Slowly, Eun hee opened her eyes. Her eyes widened when she saw that TOP’s face was besides her face.

His face was really close but his eyes were shut.

“Is he unconscious?” Eun hee murmured under her breath.

Eun hee faced the sky while trying hard to get TOP’s body off her. Then, her eyes grew wide.

“Yunho-sshi!!” Eun hee exclaimed.

====================================================================================================

Min hee’s side....

 

After searching and searching, they had finally arrived at the next place.

It was a maze, a garden maze. Instead of having a normal brick-walled maze, it was made up of leaves, lots of green leaves.

(http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:VanDusen_Botanical_Garden_maze.jpg)

The maze was really huge but yet was so beautiful. In the middle of the maze, there was a tall wooden tree house.

“Unnie..... look, look.... there’s someone up there!!” Krystal pointed to the tree house, patting Min hee's shoulder.

“Hey, isn’t that....” Hara squinted her eyes.

“SUNHWA!!” They all yelled together.

“Why is she up there?” Hara questioned.

“She is tied just like I was!!” Krystal shouted. “but she seems unconscious...”

Then, the girls heard.....”The time starts now....” The same female voice at the lake, it was Gain’s. Gain’s voice echoed through their ears.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

They immediately shouted after seeing the tree house’s floor that Sunhwa’s had been stepping on had swung downward.

Instantly causing Sunhwa to fall but wait...

“She didn’t fell...” Min hee was confused.

“No... but... is she hanging?” Krystal trying to solve Min hee’s confusion.

They all promptly gasped, covering their opened mouth.

“She’s hanging!! We should go and save her fast!!” Hara shook Min hee’s shoulder vigorously.

Sunhwa was hanging. There was a rope tied to her neck. Sunhwa was struggling for her life. She was trying to avoid getting strangled by the rope with both her tied hands.

“Let’s go!!” Min hee ordered. They all entered the maze.

“I think we should split up, it’ll be faster to reach her” Min hee suggested.

They all nodded in agreement.

Min hee and Krystal went to the right while Hara went to the left alone.

Min hee suddenly turned to face the entrance and paused. “I’m not gonna let you win, Lee Joon!!” Then, she and Krystal started running.

================================================================================================

Eun hee’s side...

 

“Yunho-sshi!!” Eun hee exclaimed.

Yunho had knocked TOP with a small log hard on the head causing TOP to faint.

Now, Yunho and Eun hee were running for their life. They were trying to get as far away from TOP.

Eun hee kept running and running, then, she suddenly stopped when she realized that Yunho was not beside her anymore.

Eun hee turned back to search for Yunho. “Yunho-sshi!! Yunho-sshi!!” Eun hee scanned everything around her.

There was no sign of Yunho. Eun hee just kept running, then, she stumbled onto something causing her to fall hard.

“Oww...” Yunho winced in pain.

Eun hee was now on top of Yunho. Her face was just an inch away from Yunho.

Eun hee’s eyes widened as if it could bulged out. “I’m... I’m... sorry...” Eun hee quickly stood up, blushed a little.

Yunho was now semi-conscious. Eun hee tried to wake him up but Yunho just gave a little response just like grunting and grumbling.

Then, Eun hee saw there was somewhat like cave at her left side. It was about 200 meters from them.

Eun hee clutched both her fists. “Fighting!!”

Eun hee began to carry Yunho. “You can do this, Eun hee!!” Eun hee assured herself, starting to carry Yunho on her back.

==================================================================================================

Min hee’s side....

 

 After several turns around the leafy walls which took about 2 minutes, finally, Min hee and Krystal managed to arrive below the tall tree house before Hara.

“Let me climb up!! Unnie try to catch Sunhwa unnie from below” Krystal proposed. Min hee just nodded.

Krystal quickly climbed up the creaking wooden stairs. After a few seconds, Krystal was on top.

Immediately, she cut the rope which strangling Sunhwa’s neck using Min hee’s pocketknife.

Krystal had managed to cut the rope causing Sunhwa to fall freely on the ground.

Min hee dashed under Sunhwa to catch her.

“Oh God, please help me!!” Min hee prayed in her thoughts.

BAMM!!

Sunhwa fell on Min hee’s body. But, she was safe, both of them were saved.

“Unnie!!” Krystal ran to them. “Are you okay, Min hee unnie?” Krystal lifted Sunhwa’s body aside.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! IT HURTS!!!!!!!!” Min hee cried. Tears had started running down her cheeks.

Krystal was really worried. She couldn’t do anything or even do anything to help her best friend.

“It’s ...oo.. okay...” Min hee tried to calm Krystal between her sobs.

Sunhwa was beginning to gain consciousness. She grunted and coughed.

“Mm..Min hee.... Kk.. Krystal?” Sunhwa looked to both of them. Instantly, Sunhwa hugged them both tightly.

“I’m sorry, Min hee...” Sunhwa hugged Min hee, crying.

After the reconciliation, they stood up.

“Wait!!” Sunhwa showed her palm to Krystal. Her eyes were scanning the place.

“Where’s Hara?” Sunhwa questioned curiously.

To be continued....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To lolisho: Thank goodness you like it!! I'll try making the story more interesting and crazier for you...hihihi.... hope you like it!!

To U-Kissluva: Thanks a lot!! I did post on winglin but nowadays, I can't seem to open winglin. So, I'll just keep posting here. Hope you'll keep reading my story...

And to my subscribers: Thank you SOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH!!