IV - Camera, Lights, and Kim Jongdae (Suho/Chen)

Postcard Fictions

 

 

"Hey."

Joonmyun was packing his equipment when Jongdae called out to him. That was a rarity, or perhaps a miracle.

He ceased whatever he was doing and lifted his head to see a smiling Jongdae, who came out from the dressing room with a loose fitting white shirt with a few top buttons ed. His hair was still tousled, but he had his make-up removed. His ethereal features glowed under the dim amber lights in the studio. He still looked bloody attractive nevertheless.

Kim Jongdae is VIX's most adored model. His schedules were always packed to the brim, due to VIX's policy of having new editions of their magazines and booklets to be printed out every two weeks. Besides, the company will never refuse the endless demands from the public, as long as dearest Kim Jongdae is concerned, you see. Whenever you chance upon an advertisement of VIX on TV or the Internet or at public places, you will see Kim Jongdae. At least most of the time. VIX must be so willing to feed the public with half- Kim Jongdae, sleazy nouveau riche Kim Jongdae, or just-standing-there-cladded-in-their expensive-tuxedo-eye-ing-the camera-with-a-lusty-gaze Kim Jongdae. The other models in VIX were neglected, probably spending their free time hating on him. Jongdae should have realised it, but what could he do?

Nothing. 

Though he was extremely busy, with spotlight shining at him mercilessly, Joonmyun's camera clicking away every second, going in and coming out of the dressing room every single time with a different outfit (or almost no outfit) and his hair worn of gelling and straightening, repeating this dull and frustrating cycle everyday, till his bones were soaked and numbed with weariness and his muscles were burned, he could not afford to complain. VIX treated him really well, there was nothing he's short of - money, good food, clothes, a private apartment, all kinds of membership cards to use to his heart's content. Of course he had to repay them, unconditionally.

That's why he always filled up one-third of each of their edition of magazines. And the covers.

VIX equals Kim Jongdae. Kim Jongdae equals VIX.

Kim Joonmyun is VIX's hired photographer. His schedules were packed as well, because he was in-charge of every edition of their magazines and booklets. He might be more busy and exhausted than Jongdae was, but he could not afford to complain as well, because with each and every click of his camera, each and every shot there is Jongdae. He could just spend his lifetime taking shots of him. It was like Jongdae had the ability to read his mind, he would not have to instruct him to do whatever pose. Jongdae would automatically position himself to what Joonmyun exactly wants. 

The shot of Jongdae he loved most and would not stop staring at, was that one page in the thirty-second edition of VIX's magazine, where half- Jongdae splayed on a long leather couch with navy blue jeans below his hips, revealing the waist band of his boxers. One of his jean-cladded legs was folded up, one arm tucked under his head, and another rested near his crotch. His signature stare at the camera accentuates with thick kohl smeared around his eyes. Joonmyun felt so wrong of him to run his fingers against the lean and chiseled abs, but he could not stop himself.

Then he felt like slapping himself when he subconsciously jerked himself off during shower one day because he thought of half- Jongdae again. He seemed to forget he even moaned his name.  He was, well of course, ashamed of himself of doing such a thing. 

So when Jongdae suddenly stood beside him, he was so nervous that he felt his cheeks heating up. 

"H-Hey." , Kim Joonmyun, stop trembling!

From his peripheral vision, he saw Jongdae squatting down to his level, and leaning into his ear. With Jongdae inching closer to him, his eyes widened and his heart raced like it was pounding hard for its life. He prayed that Jongdae wouldn't be able to notice his nervous gulp.

"My address. Come visit if you have time." Jongdae whispered into his ears, and shiver ran cold down his back. His breath felt so good on his ears. And his voice is so sinful for his hearing.

Jongdae tucked a piece of paper into Joonmyun's shirt pocket. Jongdae's scent was assaulting his nose and all he wanted to do at the moment was shoving him up against the wall and taste his lips, his neck, his everything. But well, he restrained himself, since they were still in VIX's studio, with VIX's staff still working their butts off. Definitely not the right place.

And before Jongdae stood up, he whispered again, with a smirk, "I'll be waiting." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I've never written something like this before gosh someone help me (hope you guys liked this omg i'm dying i feel so wrong)