chapter 4 Part 2

Why are you my roommate (On hiatus and re-writing)

I'm back ! For pranks ! The team rocket faster than light ! sooo______ I'm back xD
Here are the following of the chapter .

" YOU WILL  MOVE YOUR BI___ "
" What the is that noise ? Yelled someone
I have not bothered to looked up , if I had, I would have hit the girl who was in front of my table.
" Oppaaa ~" she said, "
This girl, she does not want leave my taable " she said tearfully " This wicked fat cow "
I could not help myself. I stood up , ready to hit her .

Unknown Pov '
The girl who "slept" on the table stood up, ready to slap Hyeon. Then I saw her face.
"Hey! But you're the girl of the dance hall" I say
She lowered her hand and looked at me at first disconcerted and embarrassed.
"Uh___ uh ___ ah ___ ye, yes __" she said, blushing.
"Get out of my place bi __" began Hye Hyeon
"Shut the HyeHyeon and go sit elsewhere, can't you stop to piss off the world?" I say this in yelling.
"But oppa __"

"Go out!" Hye Hyeon tried to support my eyes and lowered her head and left to sit in the front row after throwing a killer look at the girl.
"Thank you ..." said the last.
"You're welcome." I said, sitting down next to her.
The teacher arrives and the class began.
"Uh ... you ... you're new? "I asked
"Yes," she replied
* I need to know her name * "Uh ... so ... if you want ... I ... I can show you around the property ...."
"That's nice, but I've been."
* Oh, stupid, if she knew where is the dance hall, she must know the chest. Come on, find something to say ... * "Um I'm Jonghyeon Kim Jonghyeon. And you?" I said, holding out my hand.
"My name is Sungjung" she said, shaking my hand.

Sungjung's POV
I started talking to this guy, Jonghyeon. It's really a nice person.
"Miss Shin, right? What are you talking during my lesson?"
* Oops * ""um ___ I ..." I mumbled without being able to finish my sentence.
"Oh, it's nothing Mrs. Lee, she did not understand the principles you explain so I trying to help her," said Jonghyeon
"Oh ... um good, next time Miss Shin, if you do not understand something, ask your teacher directly." Ms. Lee said before resuming her lesson.

"Thanks," I whispered to Jonghyeon
"You're welcome," he replied, smiling.
The rest of the lesson took place without incident and the bell sounded the end of the lesson.
"Sungjung-ah, what you have going on now?" asked Jonghyeon.
"Um___ wait, I'll watch." I pulled out my working time and examined "I have English, why?"
"Cool, me too, what room you're in? We may still be being together! __ Ah but how old are you anyway?" he asked
"Wow, I've never seen someone ask as many questions at once O.O. So I 'm un the room __ 215 __ with Mrs. Watson and __ I am __ 16 . "I say

"Aish tchatcha" he said, ruffling his hair disturbed. "I'm a year older than you, I think the only lesson that will be in common is Art __
Wait, who is you're english teacher ? ? "
"Ms. Watson."
"Uchshe is not tender one, I got her last year, you're out not lucky." He said with a grin, "you want me to come with you?"
"No thank you, I can go alone," I told him
"Oh, okay, see you later then," he said before leaving.

t was not because I do not enjoy his company I refused it with me, but because throughout the lesson, a bunch of fan-girl lacking and totally pissed me stabbing look.
The rest of the morning went pretty well and the lunch break arrives. Of course, no meal for me because Sungjoo starts classes at noon.
The end of the day arrived soon and luckily, I had no way with my roommates.
I got to my room, tired and hungry and when I opened the door, it was to see seven guys in it. My roommates and five other boys.