Chapter 4 Part 1 : I hate you

Why are you my roommate (On hiatus and re-writing)

I felt someone hug me from behind. I turned to see Woohyun.
"Uh ... what are you doing?" I asked him
"Well, I'll make you a hug, why ? Come on" he said, pulling me with him.
"Where-where-where-where are we going?"
"Surprise!" He said with an English accent and a wink
He stopped in front of a large door, approaching my face and whispered my name.
"Yes ?" I asked him
"Sungjoo ..." he whispered again
Sungjoo! Wait, he called me Sungjoo? O_O
"Sungjoo!" he yelled, shaking me "WAKE UP!"
I woke up suddenly. to find me in my bed facing a Woohyun shaking me.
"Wai-wai-wai-wai-wai YAH WAIT! It's good, it's good I say I'm awake!" I screamed *aish, why me*
"Goodness, you're damn hard to wake up! Myungsoo First, then you, I'm really spoiled!" He sighed
I heard Myungsoo? Noo ... this is not possible, this jerk can't be there.
"Ha ha, you're going to laugh and just be silly.... no find me silly but I thought I heard you say Myungsoo, yes I know, it's completely stupid, haha!" I said, laughing.
"This is exactly what I said," he stated
".................................. Myungsoo??" I yelled
"Yeah Myungsoo, the guy on the bed on top of yours. Besides, I've already lost a lot of time trying to wake you so YOU ​​wake him up." he told me.
"No, no, no, no. I may not have been said, but no, you dream awake if you think I'm going to wake up that !"
"Well listen, I do not know what your relationship with him huh, but Sort this out you and you wake. I'm leaving."
"I do not care, I will not wake up him" I insisted.
"Okey, but not come and complain if he tries to kill you after learning he arrived late for school because of you." he said before leaving.
"Wa-it .... Aish Tchincha! It's not because you're cute as you have all rights!" I said, ruffling my wig.
I took advantage of being "alone" to prepare for classes. After I showered, dressed and having settled my wig, I decided to wake the other . I made based on my bed to be at the same height as his and looked to see it.
"Look at that, he thinks he's a god, a y guy, but he is nothing but a A bastard! Aish, I start talking to myself ..." I said, whining about the end of my sentence.
I wondered how to wake up him when a brilliant idea came to mind. I looked at his face. I put my left hand over and at the same time I plugged his nose with my right hand. Either he wakes up, or he dies. Let us agree, I prefer it dies.
Her reaction was immediate. He opened his eyes big.
"Humph"
I removed my hands and got picked.
" DIRTY ANDROGYNOUS !!! WHY YOU DID IT!" He yelled
"So one, I'm not androgynous, two don'ttalk to me like that, and three you do not wake up!" I replied.
"AND WHY WANTED YOU WAKE UP ME ?!"
"STOP OF YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL!!"
"I YELL IF I WANT!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" yelled we together.



 After the Myungsoo's incident, I rushed into the building during and after having checked that nobody was looking, I am grafted into the toilet for girls and myself dressed as girl to attend my first course. I am one of the first to be entered in the classroom so I headed to the back of the class. My first lesson was Art, a lesson that my mother forced me to take. Gradually, the classroom began to fill. Tired, I began to catch up on sleep that I was missing before the class begins when someone gave a big knock on my table. I lazily lifted his head to see who wanted to wake me up. Three girls were at my table.
"For god's pity, I won't trouble" I said in a pleading voice and the right eye to moiter closed.
"Then move the table if you do not want any trouble." said one of the girls.
"Sorry but no, I'm too lazy to get up." I said, resting my head on the table.
"YOU WILL MOVE YOUR BI ..."
"What the is that noise? Yelled someone