Chapter 2: Changes

Why are you my roommate (On hiatus and re-writing)

Sungjung's POV
"Aish ... unnie ~ this wig itches" I whining.
"Yah! It is you who does not want to cut your hair, not me, so stop crying" replied Jessica, Krystal's older sister.
"Aish ... do you have another?
"Stop saying «aish», you act like a rebel! How can someone who looks so feminine can talk like that huh? But hey, would take it, this is the last" Jessica then handed me a blonde wig.
"A blonde? Yah, my eyebrows are brown, you're blind?"
"Stop complaining and put the", she replied.
I put my blond wig and noticed it itched it. I then put my glasses and looked at me in the mirror. 

( imagine Sungjung as a boy blond wig and glasses in black)

"Oh my God, I looks like a cross between the fly and the nerd who thinks he cool with dye blond, I'm going to get it hit "I moaned.
"Roh-la-la (I don't knew the english equivalent), you're never satisfied you! Did you remove the case, you see very well without." said she.
"Yeah but nah, I care!"
"well not complain then!" Jessica began to store all other wigs.
"Jessica, how come you got so many wigs?" I asked him removing my wig.
"Well you know, as I studied theater wigs I need to play my role." she said, a golden lock.
"Oh, Okey, I'm going, I still have to buy clothes." I put the wig in my bag and thanked her again before leaving.
I went into a clothing store and went into the menswear department. I have not noticed that vendors were looking at me and I continued to look for clothes. I finally found business and was going to try when the seller interpela me.
"Uh, ahem, miss, you're going to try on clothes for men"
* Aish, found an excuse found an excuse ... * "Uh .. yes, ha ha ^ - ^'' this is ... this is for my brother!" I mumbled.
"For your brother? You try your brother's clothing?" wondered she.
"Uh ... ha ha, yeah, it is the same size, and finally with less chest ha ha, bye! Then I spun in the dressing room and sat closer to the ground. * oh the shame>. <*. I started to undress when I remembered the following discussion I had a few days earlier with the principal.


[FLASHBACK]

"It remains a place in our dorms, it could work but ... it imply lot of effort on your part." I said the headmaster.
"I'm ready to do all necessary efforts!" I said.
"There is a place in a dormitory, the dormitory ... C, for boys ..."
My eyes were so wide. ".. F-f-f-for boys?" Said I, "but ... but-but-but-but I'm a girl me!" I imagined myself in a dormitory for boys and I immediately shook his head to take out the bad thoughts began to flow. "But sir, it would be unseemly for a girl to sleep with boys, I mean, you know very well what is the behavior of the latter at this age!
"Um, yes, that's why you'd gone for a boy, I do not think you have the same thoughts as them, is not it? Do you accept this final offering ?"
"I ... I can not ..." I pressed the point thinking that my last chance to enter Woollim High School was on the verge of collapse ...
"In this case, can you go our miss Shin ? I have a lot of work ..."
"Wait!" I've cut, "and if I would do it, how do I do it for classes ?"
"You could use a double time, one for miss Shin and another for Mr. Shin. Consider this the support."


[END FLASHBACK]


After trying and bought my new clothes, I headed to my house. Without realizing it, I went to the cemetery where buried Hana. Again, tears escaped from my eyes to roll down my cheeks. The anniversary of the death of Hana was in three weeks, one week after the resumption of classes. That leaves me a week to put on my new identity.