Chapter 3 : New school and meeting roommates.

Why are you my roommate (On hiatus and re-writing)

The last week of vacation passed quickly, too quickly for my liking and I was ready, well almost, to endorse the new me. I took a last look at my schedules. Luckily, I had no course at the same time. The difficulty is that some Sungjoo's courses , boy side are at the time of installation of Sungjung's lunch, my right side, and vice versa so I do not know if I'll have time to eat lunch. Tomorrow, the school will open its doors, the stress overwhelmed me and then an existential question came to mind. How do I do to get dressed like a boy with my mother at home? I was interrupted in my thoughts when my mother came into my room without warning.
"Sungjung" me-she said "I'm sorry but I can't go with you tomorrow ... my partner just called me, I have to go abroad. I'm so sorry treasure."
"Oh ... it's okay," I said, trying to take a sad attitude. That's the rub with my mother. She works in a travel agency and therefore share many abroad. Usually,it bothers me but then that settles all my problems! Tomorrow I can go at school without problems! "And when you come back at home?" I asked.
"I do not know, that's the problem with my work, I can go a few weeks as several months ..." She looked at me with sadness and I had a heavy heart. "I'm so sorry sweetie," she added.
"Mom, I told you it was not serious, plus I'm not even going to sleep at home," I looked at her and smiled, "Go, go prepare your bags or you'll miss your plane!"

The next day

Bi-bi-bi-beep, bi-bi-bi-beep, bi-bi-bi-beep, bi-bi-bi-beep, bi-bi-bi-beep, bi-bi-bi-tone, bi- bi-bi ...
"AH SHUT UP STUPID CLOCK! MOM! WHY IS NOT YOU TO WOKE ME UP!?" I yelled,

...Silence ....

"Mom? .... Aish, it's true" I remembered, "She is at a business trip." I got up, washed, and I began to prepare for my first day at Woollim High School. I put on my uniform and laid the boy girl in my suitcase. Classes actually starts tomorrow. Today is the pre-school year. Basically, from going in my dorm I'll do anything. I put my blond wig and went down to the kitchen to prepare my breakfast. Time passed quickly and 14h happened. I started to panic because I had to report to school at 14:20. On foot I arrive late and the bus does not go before 2:25 p.m.. I continued to panic when I remembered that there was a skateboard in the garage. My older brother Won Ho taught me to do before leaving to continue his studies in the United States a year ago. Since I did not come up above but I have no choice but to take it. As they say, make it or break it! So much to try. In addition, as I am dressed like a boy it will shock anyone. I took my stuff and walked me to my school. Bet won, I arrived at 14:20. I put my skate in my backpack and part towards the dormitories, suitcase in hand, looking for my room.
"So, room 444 room 444 room ... arf, what room number scares me ... Room 444, 440 ... found!" I arrived at the door of the room 444 and heard a very loud loud music, "GET YOUR CRAYON! GET YOUR CRAYON! GET YOUR GET! GET YOUR WHY SO SERIOUS!" I recognized the song crayon by g-dragon. I have a deep breath and opened the door.
"Hi, I'm the new ..." I immediately stop talking, shocked. In the bedroom, there was a guy so hot doing push-ups. I stayed like that, gaping jaw drooping, for a good 5 minutes. He apparently finally noticed my presence and it turned to me.
"Um ... who are you?"  he asked me
"Uh ... uh ... me? I-I'm Shin-Shin Sung-joo ... Sungjun, Shin Sungjoo the new ... uh ... the person who ... who ... who will-will live here ... "I say , stammering.
"Oh yeah, it's true," he said, slapping his forehead * no handsome, will not damage the pretty head * μ *
"My name is Woohyun" he said, holding my right hand, I shook, "Nam Woohyun. Sorry eh, but I was expecting, you know, someone more manly. But No offense eh It's just that the guys in the building C are ... how to say ... by always very nice. "
BAM! What he said made me think of a weight of 1,000 tons falling on me. I look so puny ? ToT
"Yeah bin ... I'm here because there was no place else," I said
"Okay, well if you do not mind, I'll go take a shower," he says starting "Ah, you can take the bottom bunk"

POV 'Woohyun

I finished doing pushups and I turned to find a girl ... no, a guy at the door staring at me speechless.
"Um ... who are you?" I asked
"Uh ... uh ... me? I I'm Shin-Shin Sung-joo ... Sungjun, Shin Sungjoo the new ... uh ... the person who ... who ... who will will live here ... " he/she say stammering
"Oh yes, it's true," I said, tapping my forehead. * Oh great, my new roommate is gay ... * "My name is Woohyun" I continued by reaching out, "Nam Woohyun . Sorry eh, but I was expecting, you know, someone more manly. But no offense eh It's just guys who are in building C are ... how to say .. . not necessarily by very nice. "
"Yeah bin ... I'm here because there was no place else," he said
"Okay, well if you do not mind, I'll go take a shower," I said starting "Ah, you can take the bottom bunk"
I decided to leave this strange person and went to shower.

POV 'Sungjung

Woohyun went to shower and I have a good opportunity to return to fashion girl and go out the window.
STOP, I'll stop now, if you think I'm suicidal to go through the window you're wrong ... my room is on the ground-floor ... I started my tour of the school in search of the dance room. And yes, the dance room is one of the reasons why I wanted to built this school. I am passionate about dancing and singing since I was little and these two art are very favored here.
I found the gym pretty quickly and I headed to the locker room.


After I changed, I started to warm up. Heated, I launched the music "Make some Noise for the Desi Boyz" by KK & Bob (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmNeL1SYXWU).
I dance like I was possessed. Nothing else mattered around moi.C 'was a complete blank in my head.

POV 'UNKNOWN

With other members of the group, we headed to the dance room to practice when we heard music. We looked dumbfounded as usual there was no one in the room practice at this time. I opened the double doors to see a girl dancing. I stood mesmerized by his dancing. She was y without being provocative. Then the music stopped and I got out of my trance. She turned around and we noticed jogging.
"Oh sorry," she said, bowing, embarrassed "I ... I did not know that the room was booked!"
I opened my mouth but no sound no one wanted to leave. Not only she danced really well, but in addition she also had a beautiful voice. Is that's the effect it falling in love at first sight? No, I'm just crazy!
"Ah, but it is not restricted, there is no harm. It's just that usually there is never anyone at this hour so it was just a little surprised." Ren said, the maknae of the group.
"Oh ok, sorry again! She said, bowing again before picking up his things and leave.
When the door closed behind her, I finally managed to speak.
"But ... but I have not even asked his name ..."

POV 'Sungjung
Houlala, shame! I hate people looking at me dancing. And over their heads, for it was not really famous. It will have to be downright a massacre! "Aish tchincha. cloddish, I'm really cloddish!" I said, tapping my head.
I headed back to my dorm and having expected a good hour that my roommate so I could come and dress as a boy.
I spent the rest of the day reading and listening to music. When I fell asleep, my second roommate was not always there and I ask myself if it was as nice as Woohyun.