Chapter 1: Memories resurface.

Why are you my roommate (On hiatus and re-writing)

Sungjung's POV

"But, you're not really doing?!" Krystal indignant.
"Yes, this is the only way ..."

[FLASHBACK]
"Miss, I have told you and the reference, there is no more room in our dorms" announced the director.
"Please sir, I'll do anything to enter in your school" I begged him, "there is necessarily a solution"
"No miss Shin, there is no ..." director interrupted a few moments to think, "... there would be no good solution but ..."
"Tell Me I'm begging you"
"It remains a place in our dorms, but it might suit ..."
[END FLASHBACK]

"Nah but seriously Sungjung, you will not dress up as you man!" Krystal screamed.
"Go ahead, shouting the loudest, the city needs to know," I replied wearily.
"Sorry ... but seriously ... Sungjung"
"Listen, I've been studying them like crazy for almost 3 years to get into this school so I will not let go!" I said after interrepting her.
"And how are you gonna do then?! Are not you going to cut your hair huh? You was promised" Krystal said in a weak voice.
"There is no question that I do ..."

Krystal and I had a best friend, her name was Cho Hana. I remember she was in love with a boy from another college, Kim Myungsoo ... Hana was a beautiful girl, she had long raven black hair, small but beautiful black eyes, a small body which seemed so fragile and she was so nice and sweet ... One day she confessed to Myungsoo she loved him and he rejected it without qualms but Hana has not dropped and he always prepared delicious meals. Then came the day when I do not know by what miracle it to offer an appointment. At that time, I did not know what would happen ... if I knew, I will not have it let go. Anyway, Hana was beautiful and made part of their appointment which he never had to go. It was getting late and Hana had not called. I am so worried and part where they go ... I found there, dying. My world is then collapsed when she collapsed in my arms. By the time help arrived, it was already too late. I never knew what happened that night and I was too weak to ask. All I know is that the head of all that he is Kim Myungsoo. Hana's funeral, Krystal and I have promised him that we would let our hair grow. At the time, Krystal and I had very short hair and mine were only a little longer than his, they came to me at the top of the shoulders. All this happened two years ago ... two short years that Hana could never live. At the thought of these memories, I could not help myself, tears flowed down my cheeks.

I'm sorry >.