♕ Safe. ♕

—»S:P:A«— ♕ OneShots Request Shop ♕ [CLOSED]

 

Yune | Key

Your Character Name : Yune
Pairing / Idol Name : Key (SHINee)
Personality of Him : caring/smart/sweet/helpful
Style : a totally Romance story with in the begining a little drama
Plot / Scene : a lovestory, but make Yune a lonly girl who has nobody, no parents, no friends,..
But on a day she meet Key.... A sweet carring boy... You can choose now.. Hahaha just make a happy ending .. Haha and a little drama in the beginning...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A girl walks into school alone. Head up, shoulders straight. A paper ball flies to her head. She picks it up and throws it into the bin. A leg is put out to trip her. She crosses over it but trips on another. Laughter is heard everwhere. But, nothing shows on her face. No expression change, just a straight face. This was a normal day in school for Yune. Afterall, it was what happened everyday. She was used to it. The loneliness and the hurt. But she doesn't want to do anything, well, she'e too lazy to do it, she doesn't want any trouble either ways. Hiding behind her geeky specs, which are fake BTW - its just something that makes her feel secure, like a mask, she continues walking down the hallway.

Yune parents died when she was still 3 in the hands of their debtors. She was an unwanted child and an extra burden to her reletives and was forced to live by herself by the age of 18. She was never able to make friends as she was always jumping from school to school and she was also afraid of socialising due to her past scars. She believes that there's no one she could trust.  But one thing is for sure, she's strong. Holding as many part-times as she can to support herself, and never giving in to bullies. She might not want to socialise, but she knows the line between right and wrong. Sometimes, she even finds it better to be alone. This way, no one could disturb her or interfere with her world. She's not bullied cause she's weak, its just that her replusive nature to people has made her into an outcast in school. 

After ignoring all the name-calling, looks and gossips, Yune finally arrived at her locker.

"Let's see, there's maths, chemistry.." her thoughts were cut off as she sees a paper star beside her books.

She picks it up carefully and examines it.

"It's pink today." a small smile crept up her face.

"What's so funny?" She was interupted by the slamming of her locker's door.

Instictively she hides the star behind her back. Its him. The school's "greatest bully", Kim Domin. She was his victim ever since she stepped into this school. He's different however, her was violent yes, but he claimed that she was his. But when Yune rejected him in front of everyone, he has made her life in school hell. All her other bullies also disappered and she had always thought that it was him who did it.

"Awww.. My sweety is hiding something from me" said Domin as he cornered her between her locker and told his group of friends.

 Yune just stayed still and looked back at him with a bored expression on her face.

"Oooh.. feisty as usual I guess." He laughed and leaned forward to her ear.

She stiffens ever so slightly, but it wasn't noticable. 

"Now, you better show me what you're hiding before I get angry."

She was scared. Yes, but she will never show it. Showing your weak side to others will only make you fall, that's her belief.

"Get lost." she whispered. 

"Mwo?" he looked at her.

"I said get away from me" she repeated slightly louder, gaze challenging the guy before her.

The male looked confused for a second before give a small laugh. He swung his hand towards her and it crashed into her locker. Just a small inch away from her face.

 Yune's eyes widened. 

"You should take your words back before something bad happens" he said with a low voice.

She could only stare as he retreated his fist again and..

 

"I don't really appreciate you creating scene in front of my locker. Kim Domin" 

Everyone froze as they turned to the direction of the voice. There stood Kim Kibum aka Key. Son of the school's principal, and erm... diva of the school?

He is actually a very nice guy, kind helpful, but once he's angry.. ooohhh, you're in for hell. He makes even the school's strongest bullies crumble at his feet.

Domin's gang were visibly afraid as they started to cower backwards and allowed Key into the circle. Domin visbibly shrunk as the other approached, but kept his cool, well, barely.

". I guess you're lucky today." he said with one last glare at Yune before he shot Key a look and left as the crowd dispersed.

 

After all that , and getting over the shock of almost getting punched, Yune turned around to face her saviour. Key was just standing there all smiles, even though he was glaring at Domin a minute ago.

"Are you alright?" He asked gently.

In all honesty, Yune never thought that someone would bother to actually save her. She was the one that pushed everyone away to start with.  So she was surprised that she didn't feel any impact of a fist, but a voice of a saviour. She was thankful, yes, but her nature towards strangers stills stands, and she can't help but be too careful of this guy in front of her.

"Thanks for your help, but I really didn't need it." She replied her saviour with an emotionless tone.

"Really? But it seems like I came in at the right time~ Or your pretty face would have been ruined by that excuse for a human." 

Key's tone was slightly sarcastic, joking to try to bring up the mood, but to no avail. Apparently Yune didn't see that, and instead looked offend at his words.

"Well, whoever you are, if you didn't want to, you didn't have to help me. I'm used to this anyways. I'm not a damsel in distress, and you're definitely not any prince charming." She stared at the male with a straight face.

"Thanks, but no thanks."

With that, she walked off, leaving behind a confused Key, who was too stunned to do anything. He could only look at her retreating silhouette. He noticed her gripping onto something and when she opened her palms, it revealed to be the pink star she picked up from her locker just now. Kibum broke into a small smile.

"Well, at least she found the star." He whispered softly to himself.

 

Kim Kibum aka Key. Son of the principal of Colo High. Quite well off, well behaved, not arrogant. Well, that is if you don't count his diva side. However, you ever get on his bad side you're in for hell. Let's just say kicking someone out of school and hmuliating that person in front of the whole cohort so bad that the whole province knows about it, is the least the diva can do to someone who has offended him. This is why everyone knows not to mess with the great Kim Kibum. They know that he's not a bad guy who pinpoints and bully people with the power he has, but ita still best for them to avoid such a great power. Well, that is, except Yune.

Yune wasn't the one to keep up with gossips or anything else in fact, except for school work, so its not surprising that she didn't realise that she has just rejected the Kim Kibum. But apparently, not only did Kibum not mind, he even found the situation amusing... Why you ask? Because its Kim Yune. The Kim Yune that was different from everyone else. The Kim Yune that stole his heart.

...

From the first day that she stepped into school, key laid eyes on. I guess you call it love at first sight.. He was shocked, she doesn't look pretty nor is she poplular, the diva found himself following Yune everywhere she went and laughing secretly at her cute little actions. Like the way she scolds whatever that knocks into her - even a wall, or the way she spaces out cutely in class. A surge of protectiveness for the girl also washes over him as he witness just how she was being bullied in school. Purposeful banging, vadalising, etc.. He had to do something..

Although he couldn't do anything about the verbal and lame attacks from the whole school, but what he could do and did was to go against the singled out big bullies that do actual physical harm. With his mother as principal, and his just develpoed awesome stalking skills, a secret camera footage is all that's needed to start a lawsuit and have them peeing in their pants. Even if he wanted so much to go up and punch them straight in the face, he couldn't risk it cause he knew this was a better solution.

Yune noticed the dwindling number of her bullies, but as expected, the girl just thought that her bullies have gotten tired of her and moved on from her to another poor victim. As Key fell more and more for the girl, the more he felt the urge of expressing it. But, although being the most straightforward person off the planet, kibum couldn't really muster up his courage when it comes to things like this.. So, he decided to settle for an easier solution temporarily (says him XP) - a secret admirer. Kibum would fold a star everyday and tie a little goodluck note that he wrote along with it and slot it into Yune's locker before school starts. He likes to see her smile when she sees it, believing that there is actually someone with is supporting her.

But what she doesn't know is that of she unfolds the star, there's actually a message written in it. Along with a name, revealing the identity of her secret admirer...

Days, weeks, months passed, and recently, Key noticed that Yune has been acting weird. She still goes through her usual routine, but she seems more shaky than she normally is. Even when she was bullied badly, Kibum always saw that the determintion in her eyes.. but now, her eyes waver, and for the first time, Kibum saw fear in her eyes.

...

Worried. Yes, he was very worried. It wasn't after a few days of stalking before Kibum discovered the truth that disgusted him so much. There was a new teacher in the school. He was from one of the most prestigious universities in Korea and looks like a defined and elegent gentleman. He teaches Literuature in Colo High. A refine mid-30s guy you might think - Not. If you had gotten a closer look, you wold have realised that Yune was a very beautiful girl, in heart and on the outside. Such a naive girl would willingly get along happily with a new teacher. But you should really beware of a wolf in a sheep's clothing. 

Not before long, Yune sensed that something was up. The new teacher - Mr Park was getting too close for comfort. When she asked a question, he would bend down a bit too low and slightly too close to her face that she could swear that she can feel his breath. If she were to help him with his documents, his hands would accidentally brush against her soft ones all too many times and when there was extra lesson, her name would always be on the list, despite her great grades. Yune felt uncomfortable. Well, that might be an understatement, but she could do nothting but avoid him at all costs. She might be a tough girl, but she has her weaknesses too. That all came to test the next Friday afternoon.

 

Yune was packing her bag at the fastest speed she could manage.

"I have to get out of here, and fast. I feel unsafe.

The class was empty today, extra lessons were on but apparently the whole class decided to skip to watch a baseball game together. Being the outcasted one, of course she was left out of the news. So here she was. In a class, with a man she was depreately trying to avoid. She felt uneasy throughout the lesson as she felt his constant staring at her with those lustful eyes. By now she has already realised what he was after and the cause for his actions, but a student against a teacher, no matter what, she would still lose.

Puting aside the last of her belongings, Yune headed straight for the door, only to have it shut tightly back in her face. As a natural reflex, she turned back - bad choice. She was trapped. Her back by the locked door and her sides by two arms. In front of her stood a face, that she never thought she could be so afraid of at first...

"Yune~ I don't know if its just me, but I get the feeling that you have been avoiding me recently" he said as he closed the gap between their faces.

Yune dropped her bag onto the floor as she pressed herself against the door, trying to get away. With all the composure she could muster, she glared daringly into those eyes. 

"What do you think you're doing? Let me go this instant."

She moved her hands to push the elder away, but they were caught in a lock by the latter's hands instead. With both of her hands pinned by her side, she could see her teacher come closer and she shuddered as he whispered into her ear.

"Ahh-ah, What a daring little lamb." he said with a tauting tone.

"Go ahead and scream, but you would be lucky if anyone is still in school at this time, and even if there is," he laughed lightly,

"Who do you think they'd believe, an outcasted student or a well-grown teacher?" 

Yune scowled and turned her head away. Even if she was scared she refuses to give in. Not to a guy as low as this.

"Aww, now you wouldn't want to lose your precious schlorship in this school would you? I might be new, but my connections work wonderous. One wrong move can lose you a brightly lit future~"

Fear flashed across Yune's eyes as she thought of all the hard work she had put in for her debts and for her dream.

"! How low can you get?!" She screamed at the man in front of him as she struggled out of his grip.

"Let me go!" 

The man only laughed as he got closer to the girl who was stuggling against his stronghold. And as he reached the nape of her neck,

"I promise you won't regret a thing." he said softly with a grin plastered on his face, his breath causing the weaker to whimper.

Yune looked up at the ceiling lights of the classroom, with tears threatening to fall.

"No!" She thought.

"Please, someone"

Her memories flashed back to the only person that cared for her, the star that appeared in her locker daily, without fail.

"Save me!" She screamed in mind, shutting her eyes.

 

"Damn!"

Yune's eyes shot open as she felt the weight lifted off her. She let out a shaky breath as she buckled onto the ground. In front of her was who she recognised as the guy who had saved her a couple of week back.

"The principle's son.." She thought as she watched the scene before her eyes.

Kibum was pissed. No correction. He was way, way beyond pissed. He was enraged, insulted, no way did he just witness HIS GIRL getting almost-. He was a little late today stalking following Yune to extra lessons beacuase he had a bad indigestion this afternoon and was resting at the nurses office and he fell asleep. By the time he woke up, it was already late and the school was almost empty. He remembered that Yune had extra lessons - hoping for a final glimpse of his crush, he dragged his feet sleepily towards the classroom. All his energy all came back to him when he saw the scene that was played out in front of him. He caught the sight of the enormous amount of fear in Yune's eye and before he knew it, his feet carried him forward. Barging in through the back door, he dashed up to the disgusting man in front of him, shoving him roughly off Yumi, following up with a hard punch to his jaw.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!" He shouted as he stood in front of Yune.

Key saw how the girl collasped onto the ground as her legs gave way due to the shock she had just experienced.

He was infuriated as he glared at the man infront of him. Mr. Park stood up laughing silently.

"Ooh? What are you? A kinght in shining armour? Tch, you think a boy like you can do anything?'

Kibum rolled his eyes.

"Well, you. Take a closer look you filthy excuse for a man." Kibum strode forward and grabbed the elder by his collar. His eyes pierced into the other as he spoke his next words.

"I'm Kim Kibum. The principle's son. The guys with so many connections that I can easily wipe you off you freaking graduate's . You better back off before I do anything to you." With that he threw the taller across the room, causing him to crash into the rows of tables and chairs. 

"So you know, I'm a black belt in Taekwondo. Show your face in front of me again, and I can't guarauntee that you won't end up in the hospital."

Kibum turned around and gently grabbed Yune up bridal style. Yune's arms naturally circled around his neck as he headed to the place that he knew was the safest.

 

"What is the meaning of this, Kibum-ah!" The boy's mother exclaimed as she saw her son coming into her room with a fragile looking girl embraced in his arms.

Kibum set Yune down on the couch lightly for her to calm down as he went on to fill his mother in on the detail. 

"Honestly mom, I do respect you, but I think hiring that guy was the worst decision you could have ever made." He finished.

...

Sounds of sirens cut through the silent night as Mr Park was sent off in a police car. By the time that the situation was settled, night has already fallen and 
Yune has calmed down, ready to go home - not that there was anyone who's waiting for her. Though this can serve as a huge trauma to her, she told herself that she needed to stay strong for herself. Because no one else is going to be there. She is obviously still shaken by it, after all she's still just a girl. 

"Hey." Yune's eyes widened as she instinctively slapped the hand on her shoulder away. 

She turned to face a shocked Key and she immediately looked apologetic.

"Kwenchana?" Kibum asked worriedly.

"Yeah, sorry.. Erm.. thank--"

"Here you dropped this." Kibum reached out with a red-coloured paper star, his face as red as it was.

"Huh? But I was sure I kept it in..."

Yune recalled keeping the precious thing into her bag before anything else. So the fact that the boy picked it up made her search her bag for the star she had collected this morning. Yune spotted it and pulled it out from her bag, confirming its existence. 

"But if its here they why..." She looked at the slightly embarrassed boy in front of her. She blushed slightly at the obvious explaination that flashed across her mind, but she didn't believe it as she looked at the boy again.

"Don't tell me..."

Kibum shyed away from her eyes slightly before taking a breath. "You might want to open that." He said softly. 

But Yune only remained confused, looking at him, not knowing what he meant. The latter got slightly irritated due to the overwhelming embarrassment and he hastily unfolded the star in his hands before passing it over to the girl. Yune looked down and read.

"Saranghae. -Kim Kibum"

Her eyes widened as she looked to the male again, who avoided her gaze. Yune stared at the other star in her hands before unfolding it too. 

"Saranghanda. -Kim Kibum"

"You..." She was stunned, yes. She couldn't form anything in her brain anymore and she didn't know what to say. Yune wanted to slap herself for being so out of character, but she just couldn't help it. She started thinking about the day when she first met him, when he first saved her from the bully, Domin. And later, about her dwindling amount of bullies and problems. It all just suddenly made sense to her. It all clicked. And today, how he barged into the room and saved her.

Her thoughts were cut off as she felt herself caught in an embrace of a pair of familiar arms. She froze as Kibum rested his head firmly on her shoulders.

"Mianhae, I was late. And I'm sorry I took so long.. But even if it was now, would you still give me a chance if I said I'd protect you forever?"

...

Though many thoughts are flying past through Yune's mind, one thing she knew clear was that she had never felt so safe in the arms of someone before in her life. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By: Mai <3 

I have no idea how to end stories DX I'm sworry T-T