♕ Promise ♕

—»S:P:A«— ♕ OneShots Request Shop ♕ [CLOSED]

 

Lee Nanie | Kim Sunggyu

Your Character Name : Lee Nanie (OC)
Pairing / Idol Name : Kim Sunggyu - Infinite
Personality of Him : Funny,loving and always work hard
Style : Fluff, Comedy 
Plot / Scene: It was their first wedding anniversary and it also fall on Sunggyu's solo debut stage. He convinced to Nanie that he will finished early and go home to celebrate it. But unfortunately, his company are making a small party to celebrate his solo debut and last until midnight. When Sunggyu finally come home, he found that his wife was sleeping at the couch and also feel mad at him. The next day, he woke up early to prepare breakfast for his wife as an apology, but he end up making burnt meal because cooking was not his thing. Rather than feel mad at him, she felt pity of him and decided to let him go this time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Nanie POV

 

I think back unbelievably at what Sunggyu he just said, as I sat down on the bed. Well I’m not a bad or selfish wife but who would like their husband to be taken away from them on their first wedding anniversary? 

 

~~ FlashBack~~

 

I was happily taking our ingredients from the fridge for breakfast in the kitchen when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind.

 

"Jagiya~" Sunggyu whispered to my ear sending shivers down my back.

 

I acknowledge him by turning around to face him and gave him a kiss to the cheek. Before I started to bombard him with the plans I had for the day.

 

"You know today is our first wedding anniversary right? I've plan so many things for us! After we are done with breakfast we can to the beach! At night, we can go see the night view at the Han River before coming back home for our candle light dinner! And..."

 

"Jagiya..." Sunggyu look at me sadly, while his hands found thier way from my waist to my hands and started to squeeze them slightly.

 

I tilt my head at him. "What's wrong?" Giving his hands a squeeze back to reassure him.

 

Sunggyu took a deep breath and look straight into my eyes before he continues.

 

"Well...You know I'm gonna have a solo debut stage right?.." I nodded as he continues on.

 

"I mean it's great that you plan all those special dates and dinner....I'm am glad that you are my wife and I’m not complaining about anything.."

 

"Sunggyu" I cut him as he is getting away from him point and is going on and on. "Tell me what's wrong."

 

Sunggyu spoke out after he bit his lips slightly. 

 

"My solo debut stage is been push forward to today..." He sighed after he finish putting his head down.

 

I smiled at him, using my hands to tilt his head up. "I'm glad that you are having your solo debut, well there would be a lot of fans there supporting you today....wait.... TODAY??!!!" The news of the debut been push to the today which is also our first wedding anniversary suddenly struck me. 

 

Sunggyu tried to hug me to calm me down but I push him away harshly. 

 

"What do you mean that it is push forward to today??!!! Didn't you remember today is our first wedding anniversary??!! How could you do this??!!!" I shouted at him before stomping out the kitchen. But before I have a chance to fully exit the kitchen Sunggyu grab my wrist and pull me into a hug.

 

"Jagiya, please listen to me... I didn't mean for this to happen and I was looking forward to our first wedding anniversary too but the company just push it forward saying that it will give me more time to promote my song.....but I promise I will come back early today to make it up to you so please..." He holds me closer to him giving me a tight hug.

 

"You stupid hamster!!!" I tried all my strength to push him away and kept hitting at him. “How can you do this to me!!! And since when are you able to come back early whenever you go for a stage??!! You never ever kept your promise anymore!!!" I manage to push him away and stomp to our bedroom, slamming the door .

 

~~Flashback End~~

 

The more I think about it, i felt my eyes start to get watery.

 

"Alright Lee Nanie, calm down.. This is your first wedding anniversary, you need to stay positive!" As I thought out loud and persuaded myself, to let Sunggyu go happily to his first debut. It was something big for him and as his wife I wanted to support him all the way.

 

"Sorry Jagiya, so will you forgive me?"

 

I look towards the source where the voice came from to see Sunggyu popping his head in from behind the door. His face is full of regret and sadness. I patted the space next to me and wave at him to come in.

 

Sunggyu POV

 

I let out a smile as I ran towards her, instead of sitting down beside her, I kneel down in front of her and took her hands in mind.

 

"I know this is a big stage for you but you do know that today is an important me to both of us, I know it is not your fault so don't look so sad, you wouldn't want your fans to notice your sad face later on." 

 

My face lit up as i hear her finish her sentence. "Thank you!! Thank You Jagiya!! I promise i would be back early today no matter what! I have the best wife in the world"

 

I hugged her and place a kiss on her lips, bringing a sweet smile to her face. "Okay! I gonna come back early no matter what today!" As i made a mental note to myself.

 

~~Later On After the Debut~~

 

Narrator's POV

 

Sunggyu rush off to change right after he finish his stage, It ended off perfectly with loud  fan chants, compliments from his sunbaes and his group mates. Right after he left his dressing room, change out of his performance outfit, he was stopped by Hoya who was right outside the door.

 

"Where do you think you are going?" Hoya asked as he drag Sunggyu off to the group's van.

 

"Wait! Wait! We are we going? I need to get home early today!" Before he could finish his sentence Hoya has already thrown him into the van.

 

"The company decided today to have a party to celebrate your solo debut. Well everyone would be there, along with the Ceo." The manager added as he drives off toward the company.

 

"But...but..." Sunggyu looked at his other members for help.

 

Sungjae just tilted his head at the leader looking confused at why is he so frantic about going home. 

 

Sungyeol continued as he snatch Sunggyu phone away and turn it off.

 

"You need to spend some time and catch up with everyone since you have been entertaining your wife for sooooo long, so you are going to stay with us till midnight!" Dongwoo laughed.

 

"Not again...." Sunggyu thought as he looked out the window. There is no way he is gonna get home early at this rate.

 

~~Later on that Night~~

 

"Oh no!" Sunggyu fumbled through his bag for the keys and rush in “Sorry Sorry…”

 

He stopped when he notice Nanie sleeping on the couch, as he walks towards her, he spot the dining table filled with dishes of his favorite food. He felt a sense of guilt as he stand before the couch and tries to pick her up to place her on the bed when Nanie opened her eyes.

 

Her eyes open wide as she saw Sunggyu in front of her as she sat up before glancing at the clock, to notice that it was already passed midnight. That’s when she felt her temper going up.

 

“Lee Sunggyu, you never kept your promise don’t you! Forget it, don’t even bother about me anymore!” As she stomps off to the bed.

 

“Nanie! Sorry! The company was having a party..” As he tried to explain and hurried behind her.

 

Nanie just ignored whatever Sunggyu said and lay on her side of her bed, back facing Sunggyu.

 

Sunggyu clench his fists as he glance at Nanie who close her eyes trying to sleep. “I’m sorry…”He whispered as he leave the bedroom and head towards the dining table. Looking at the cold food, he sat down and ate them up nonetheless.  “I’m gonna stay with her the whole day tomorrow to make up to her, I could do some breakfast too!” He thought as images of Nanie excited face in the morning when she told her about how to spend the days came up to his mind.

 

Nanie POY

 

I waited till I was sure he was out of the door before getting up and peep out the door, to spot Sunggyu eating up the dinner I made.

 

“Stupid..You could have warmed the dishes up first.” I mumbled as I head back to the bed. “It would be too easy for him if  go out and forgive him now..” As I drifted off to sleep.

 

~~Next Morning~~

 

I was woken up by a huge crash from where the kitchen was. I rubbed my eyes as I sat up before I walk towards the kitchen.

 

I caught a sniff of charred food as I walk into the kitchen to see before me Sunggyu in an apron with pans and woke everywhere. There were eggshells on the floor along with breadcrumbs. Sunggyu look flustered as he ran across the kitchen to get soy sauce when he slipped and fell on his .

 

“Ouch!...” He winced as he rubbed his . I rush over to him “Are you okay??!!”

 

I took a closer look at his face to spot flour on his face. I can’t help to giggle, as I sat down beside him. Still giggling as I wiped the flour off his face.

 

Narrator POV

 

Sunggyu was surprise that Nanie was beside him and what’s more she was smiling and giggling at him.

 

“You are finally smiling again” Sunggyu spoke softly as he caresses her cheek.

 

Nanie stopped and look straight in his eyes, smiled as she replied “Well I can’t be angry with you all the time, what’s done is done right?”

 

Sunggyu hug her tightly against him, as if he doesn’t want to be even 1cm apart from her. “I’m sorry.. I gonna stay with you for today, we can make up for yesterday right?”

 

Nanie nodded her head as she snuggles against his chest.

 

“I know there is one promise I would never break.” Sunggyu release her and gave a peck on her forehead before continuing on.

 

“I love you and I will never leave you even if the world ends.”

 

Nanie blushed and put her head down embarrassed.  Sunggyu hold her chin up and lean in for a kiss before they both a sniff of a strong charred smell. Before Sunggyu jump up and rush towards the wok. “No!!!!! My eggs!!!!” He shouted.

 

Nanie laugh out loud before going and helping Sunggyu as she thought to herself. “I would never leave you too!”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayo~ Author Sa Yeong here!

Sorry if i added to much drama in it. I hope you like it nanie92 :D

Hope it isn't that bad too. Thanks for your request~~

That's all!

Ciao Ciao!!

Ps. Mai is our PikaStitch incase some of you are guessing who is it :D My dear co author!