♕ Him. ♕

—»S:P:A«— ♕ OneShots Request Shop ♕ [CLOSED]

Kim Soo Hyo |Lee Taemin

Character Name: Kim Soo Hyo
Pairing: OC X Idol(Taemin)
Personality:Kind and Caring.
Style:Angst

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"YAH! KIM SOO HYO!"

The girl stopped in her tracks. She turned around to see a figure running up to her.

The person she liked. The one she loved.

The one she gave her heart to.

The one she left...

...

Kim Soo Hyo was the new trainee. Lee Taemin was the new trainee's trainer.

That's where everything started.

They sang together, they danced together. 

Without knowing, they looked forward to seeing each other the next day.

They ate together, and they hung out together. 

Becoming pair of friends that people envied.

The two stuck together like gum as they did everthing together. If you see one you would definately see the other. They became closer as the days passed, sharing the same interest, the same dream and unknowingly they slowing fall for the ot oher. Their relationship was something undefinible by words - they were so much more closer that friends but then again, they were not lovers. Well, at least not until a certain Lee Taemin decided to take their relationship to another level. 

Bringing the leading lady to a beautifully decorated studio and serenading his love to her as she watched him, touched by the simple yet whole-hearted confession. 

"I love you, and I'll never let you go." 

That was his promise to her.

"Let's be together forever."

...

The months which followed were filled with bliss and happiness of the new couple, however, they had forgotten one thing.

Lee Taemin. The maknae of SHINee. The fan's impression of cute and innocent.

Was it really okay for him to be dating?

The relationship was kept a secret from the public's eyes, but paper can't wrap up a starting fire. 

News leaked out, paparazzi caught up. 

As the scandal went viral, the yet-to-debut trainee recieved the hate, the curses, the bullying. And although she believed in her lover and their love. Her faith also has a limit. They were resticted to see each other and could only continue as they wait for the rumours to die down. It wasn't as easy as it seems. With the growing number of days spent apart, the two slowly drifts apart from each other and they continued with their lives. Even if they loved each other, they couldn't do anything but keep quiet about it.

However, one day, the trainee was called up by the president himself. She was told that the situation was getting worse day by day as fans protest and strike against the company. It was a critical situation which puts the boy group at a huge risk of disbandment. 

So Hye wanted nothing but to see the person she loved live his dream. She felt happiest whenever she saw him on his stage. Never did she want to take this away from him. She blocked out all protests from her heart as she accepted the company's offer to send her for further studies in USA -at the other end of the world. 

No one heard of it, no one knew. The whole process was done silently. For the man she loved, she was willing to give up everything. It was not after countless of missed calls, the disapparance of her stuff from the lockers and the marching into the president's office, before the truth was unveiled.

"She left for USA to complete a 2 year course. It was a decision she made for herself."

The boy stood there stunned, trying to process in what the man in front of him has just told him. 

He ran.

He cried.

He needed to get her back.

"I'll never let you go." 

That was his promise.

...

"YAH! KIM SOO HYO!"

So Hye's eyes widened as she saw him approaching.

"He's the last person I wanted to see..."

He came to an abrupt stop in front of her as he looked at her, catching his breath.

"Soo Hyo-yah.." he took a step forward, suprised as the other took one back.

"I..." he tries to speak as he tries to step forward again.

"Don't."

The male froze. He looks up at his lover who avoided his gaze, eyes filled with hurt, pain and fear.

"What are you doing here?" she asked indifferently.

"What am I doing here?!" he started out softly.

"The love of my life is about to board a plane, go to the other side of the earth for 2 years and I don't even know a single thing! Why am I here?! Is that all you have to say?"

The words were like knives that flew through her heart, and it slowly bleeds, but she holds back her tears.

"I got to go." she turned around to leave but, he caught her wrist.

"Did you forget our promise?" his voice shook.

"We were gonna be together forever.." he whispered.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as the events replyed in her mind and the grip on her wrist tightened.

"Kajima... Kajima Soo Hyo-yah.."  she could feel him shaking as his tears overflowed.

"Last call for the flight heading to USA, please kindly board the plane now."

"I'm sorry." Soo Hyo said as she pried her hands away.

"ANDAWE!" the boy shouted, shocking both of them.

"This can't be happening, this isn't right! Weren't we happy? Jebal.. kaji---"

"Stop it. JUST STOP IT."

The girl looked up into his eyes for the first time.

"We were once happy, but... you can't have both Oppa. It me, or your dream. Look around."

He did.

People started to recognise the maknae, and some were whispering to each other as they gathered around.

"This is you." she continued.

"You are Lee Taemin, SHINee's maknae. And because I know you won't make a decision, I made it for you. This, is the difference that clearly draws the line between us. You, Lee Taemin and me, Kim Soo Hyo. I don't want you risking that name just because of my own selfish feelings.."

"But I still love you!..." he called out desperately as he absorbed every word she said.

"I know. Cause I do too." 

Soo Hyo looked at her lover with the most genuie sincerity and upmost honesty. She never felt so vunerable in her life before.

"Then don--"

"But." she interupted and she blinked away her tears.

"The stage is your dream. So stay on it. I'll be fine, and you'll be too..." Her tone firm, as she grasped the handles of her luggage tightly.

"So, I have to go, Lee Taemin. Mianhada. she finishes as she made a quick walk into customs, using the trance that she has caused upon the boy as her advantage.

"So Hye-yah!" The boy sprinted after her, realising his situation too late. He was stopped and held by the guards.

"ANIYA! THERE"S GOT TO BE ANOTHER WAY! KIM SOO HYO!" he shouted as he fought against them.

Inside he knew that this was the only way to solve the problem, he knew well himself that he can't have the best of both, but his heart still can't let go, he still can't help but cry.

Because the love they shared, was truely real, and the hurt of seperation is worse than anything else.

Behind the glass doors, Soo Hyo watched as she cried with the love of her life. Seeing him being hurt by her was what made it worse.. Although it was the right thing to do, it was a painful decision, even if she made it herself. Because what she left behind was not nothing.

She left behind everthing she had, her friends, her dreams, and more importantly, him.

 ........................................

Annyeong~ Mai here ^^

Okay. Sorry.. I tried my best, but I'm not really good at angst... so i guess it was short? >.<

But MifiChic, I hope this was good enough for you, and thanks for your request ^^

Bbyong~