♕ I Love You. ♕

—»S:P:A«— ♕ OneShots Request Shop ♕ [CLOSED]

 

Lee Chaeri | Kim Suho

Your Character Name: Lee Chaeri aka Cherry
Pairing / Idol Name: Kim Joonmyeon / Suho[EXO]
Personality of Him: He's really sweet and dorky. He's charming and just a joy to be around. No one could ever dislike him. He's an angel on Earth.
Style: Fluff/Romance
Plot / Scene: Sweet Chaeri is absolutely in LOVE with her lab partner and table mate, Kim Joonmyeon. He's the guy of her dreams; literally! Everyday that they talk and get closer, she has a dream of him and they become more realistic each night. Strange thing is, Joonmyeon has been going through the same thing, except he doesn't know who the perfect girl that appeared in his dreams was. The fact that he can't figure it out has been bugging him but no one could tell. He's crazy for this mystery girl and needs to find her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suho's POV

Eo? Where am I? This isn't my bedroom...

I saw a girl. It's her.

Her long, black hair covered her face. I couldn't make out how she looked like. But even so, she looked so beautiful under the cherry blossoms. A soft breeze blew by and cherry blossoms rained lightly on her. Its the most beautiful thing I've seen,  a scene right out of a fairytale. I walked towards her and as I went closer, she lifted her hea----

BRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

"Argh..." I let out a groan as I woke up. I lifted my hands to snooze the alarm and started getting ready for school. It was that dream again.

It was her again.

I've been having this dream for awhile now, but every single time, I just couldn't get to see her face. I can feel a deep connection with her, is she someone I know? Who is she?

...

Chaeri's POV

OMGGG!! I'm gonna be late!!

I saw the school gates closing. tts!!

I picked up speed and ran in just on time. 

That was close. I had to stop for awhile to catch my breath before heading up to class. 1st period was homeroom, and 2nd was chemistry, it means I get to see Suho Oppa again~~ For two whole periods!

I entered homeroom and walked to my seat. Suho Oppa was my desk partner. His ears were plugged into his ipod while he laid on the table. I sat down as queitly as possible as and laid next to him. I studies him beautiful features - From his eyes, to his nose, to his lips... he was like an angel who fell on earth. I've been in love with this angel since the first day I knew him. I've dropped hints, but I don't know if he realises them... Recently, I've been dreaming about him too! About him, about us... 

I smiled as I thought about it and without realising, my eyes started to droop. Well, homeroom doesn't start in awhile...

 

Suho's POV

I woke up when I felt someone staring at me. The moment I opened my eyes, I saw the black hair from my dream. She's here?

Is that her?

Just when I reached out for her she shifted in her sleep. She opened her eyes. 

I retracted my hands immediately.

"Mwoyah? Trying to take advantage of me while I'm sleeping?" she teased.

"Psh, please, what would I gain from that?" I shot back as I stood up and went out of class.

My heart was beating rapidly against my chest.

"What was that?" I asked myself.

"Kim Joomyeon, what the hell..."

...

The rest of the school day went as normal. Chaeri trying to drop hints, the oblivious Suho, boring teachers...

Speaking of Suho, he was distracted the whole day as his kept thinking about the girl in his dreams. 

"Just who in the world is she?", he was going crazy because of her.

His unusual act didn't go unnoticed by his long-time crush. She bugged him the whole day trying to know what's wrong, but he just wouldn't say.

It wasn't that Suho hated Chaeri, and you can actually say that they are best friends. Although he doesn't talk to her much, the fact that she's still his desk and lab partner explains it all.

...

As the days went past, Suho was getting the same dream again and again, but each time, he wasn't able to see her face, only her backview. It might be due to their resemblence, or maybe he was just mad, Suho finds himself falling for his desk partner, Lee Chaeri. Whenever, he was to walk beside her, or if she was to get close to him, his heart would start beating rapidly against his chest and butterflies would be released in his stomach. Even sitting beside the girl is becoming unbearable for him. 

He hoped Chaeri hasn't notice his weird behaviour, but that was not the case. Chaeri found her deskmate's change in attitude confusing, when they were to accidentally make eye contact, he would look away, seemingly flustered, when they were to accidentally brush past each other, he would retract quickly and look away. Chaeri thought that the male has finally gotten the hints she has been dropping, but she lost hope as she saw no advances made by him.

The two remained as friends, and although Suho might act a little weirdly, it was something that was just brushed aside. That was untill...

...

"MWO?!" the girl was shocked by her mom's words.

"Why?! I don't wanna move away!"

Just when Chaeri arrived home from school, her mom had told her that they were moving away. Her father has found a new job in Seoul and they had to move away from their hometown.

"Sweety, your father has a new job. Isn't that good? We can provide you with a better live and  we can all got to Seoul together" Mrs Lee explained

"I'm perfectly fine here umma! My friends, my schoolmates.. *My Suho Oppa..* What about them?" Tears starts to fill the girl's eyes.

"You can make new friends, my dear, we're moving in a week. Go a start packing up." her mom said gently yet sternly.

Chaeri knew that it was no use pleading her parents as the decision was already made. She ran up to her room and sobbed silently in her bed.

 

Chaeri's POV

I'm so hungry. But I don't feel like moving at all. I don't want to leave. I have so many things that are dear to me here... God.. Please help me. My school, my friends... My Oppa...

For the rest of the day I just stayed curled up in my bed, and eventually fell asleep.

...

The next few days, in her last week of school, Chaeri seemed especially down and hasn't even been doing anything to get close to Suho. The boy was confused at her sudden slump but he didn't have the courage to ask her and he just left it as that. But, he realised how much he missed the bright and cheerful girl, no matter how irritating she was. He was worried but also fearful of what he felt.

...

Suho's POV

Its this place again.. the dream that I keep having...

She there. By the tree again.

But this time, something seems off.. Why does her backview seem so sad?..

As I approached her, I could here soft sobbings of a girl.. Is she crying? But why?..

 

No One's POV

Suho didn't know why, but for some reason he felt his heart clench as he hears her cries. He attempts to walk to her, but every step her took, the further he got.

"What the hell...?" He thought as he realised what was going on.

"Hey!" He called out.

"Can you hear me? Why are you crying?"

"Hey!" He tries walking again.

This time, she ran.. away from him.

"Hey! Wait!" He screamed as he chased after her.

But something forbided him from reaching her. He tripped on the root of the tree and fell to the ground. He looked up to see the girl turning around. Tears overflowing from her eyes and rolling down her rosy cheeks. Pink lips parted slightly as she gasped for air. 

His eyes widens as he realised. 

"Isn't that...."

"Chaeri?!"

...

"MR. KIM" Suho felt someone poke him at the side, waking him up.

"I'm sorry to interupt, but homeroom is about to start." said the teacher.

"Sorry." He apologised before remembering his dream.

He looked to his side, only to find an empty desk.

"She isn't here? Is she sick? Wh--"

His train of thoughts were cut off by the homeroom teacher.

"As you all know today is the last day of school before the winter break.." Everyone cheered, except Suho.

"But I have some saddening news to share." The teacher continues.

"As you can see, Ms Lee is absent from school today." Now that caught Suho's attention.

He sat up and looked at the teacher in front. What came next shot him in the heart. Chaeri was leaving town, moving to Seoul.

Suho broke down mentally and convinces himself that he had heard wrongly... However, the truth can't be denied.

...

"She came here earlier to get her reports before she left." the teacher informed.

Suho's POV

Wait.

If she just came by, means she couldn't have left Mokpo yet!

I still can catch her. 

As I was scrambling out of my seat, I accidentally pushed against Chaeri's table and a pink notebook fell out from her desk. 

Didn't she take this with her? 

It was the book she was always writing on. Was is a diary? She always kept it away from me and would never let me close to it. Curiousity washed over me as I flipped through the book.

Mixed emotions rushed through me as I read the entries of the book. It was filled with love letters to me and encounters with me.. written by Chaeri. The last entry was dated at the start of this week...

 

I'm leaving. Leaving everything behind. In the end, I still didn't manage to confess my feelings to you. 

I'm such an idiot. I fell for you the first time I saw you, but I just wasn't brave enough. 

Kim Joomyeon. I love you.

I'm leaving my feelings in this book, but if we were ever to meet again, I hope that by then, I'll be able to tell you that.

Farewell.

-Lee Chaeri-

...

All heads turned to the boy as he stood up from his seat, but he could care less. He ran out from class, school, towards the girl's house. Praying that she would still be there. As the scenes from his dream reappeared in his mind, the pain from his heart brought tears to his eyes.

"Lee Chaeri. It was always you. The girl in my dreams, the girl in my heart, and the girl I love.."

"I was so stupid.. Jebal.."

"Wait for me." 

...

As he closed in on her house, Suho saw Chaeri getting up onto the moving truck.

"Yah! LEE CHAERI! CHAERI-YAH!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Despite that, the girl didn't hear him as she got up the truck and drove off. The male's eyes widens as he picks up speed and tries to catch up with the vehicle.

"No." he thought.

"Don't leave me."

"LEE CHAERI! LEE CHAERI! LEE CHAERI!" he shouted continuously as he chased the moving van with the last of his energy.

 

Chaeri's POV

I don't want to leave. All the memories I created here, all the times I spent..

I felt tired as I leaned my head against the window of the car. I heard a faint voice from afar. 

"Lee Chaeri. Lee Chaeri."

Who was calling me? That voice.. Suho Oppa..

I must be delusional. I laughed at my pititful self. I am just a coward that's running away.

"YAH CHAERI-YAH!"

My head shot back, and I saw...

Its him! Its really him. Joomyeon.

 

No One's POV

"Appa! Stop the car." the girl said.

"Why? We're just leaving." her father responded, confused.

"STOP THE CAR!" she exclaimed desperately as her dad pushed harshly against the brakes.

The boy stopped as he saw Chaeri climbing out from the vehicle. He lost all energy in his legs as he fell to the ground. 

"Chaeri-yah" he muttered as he panted heavily, looking at the girl running towards him.

"Oppa! Suho Oppa!" Chaeri rushed to Suho's side and kneeled down beside him.

"Yah! Pabo-yah! Why are you chasing a van?! Are you mad? You could've gotten hurt! You.." she said as she choked back her tears.

Suho looked up and reached for her cheeks, wiping her tears away with a soft smile.

"You came back, that's all that matters.." 

"Idiot." she whispered as she dived into his arms, sobbing in his arms.

Suho returned the hug as tightly and caressed her long black hair.

"Don't you have something to tell me?" he asked softly as he nuzzled his nose onto her head.

"Eo?" a soft reply came.

"What?"

"You said that if you'd ever see me again, that you would tell me you loved me.. right?" he smiled cheekily as he lifted the her by the chin to face him.

Chaeri adverted her eyes with a slight blush on her face.

"Why do you wanna hear something you already know?..." she pouted, ever so slightly. 

Suho chuckled at the reaction he got as he pulled her back into his arms and gentlly embraced her once more. He closed his eyes as he took in all the feelings he felt at that time.

The bliss. The happiness. The joy of having the girl he loved in his arms. That, was enough...

...

"I love you."

.......................................................................................

Yo!~ Mai here. This chapter is way, way, way way way overdue.. lols. 

I'm sososososos sorryss!~ Forgive me. keke. 

Anyways. I dunno why it turned out this way, but its a happy ending right?~ 

I'm bad at fluff T.T 

--peperokiss, I hope it was good enough for you!~ ^^

Bbyong~<3