Space

Me to You, You to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun ran to their dorm with all her might, as she steps in the back lobby, she suddenly stop because she didn't want her unnies to see her like that. She turns around and decided to have a walk outside until her puffy eyes subside. She keeps on walking that she didn't even know where she is now.

 

 

 

"Seohyun-ah? Is that you Hyunnie?" she heard a guy calling her name, she look back only to find a person she knows. She smiled at him while the guy look at her weirdly.

 

 

"Hyung! Here's your coffee." Jonghyun comes out of the coffee shop and handed him his coffee. "Oh Seohyun-ah! You're here. Is Changmin hyung here already?" at the mention of Changmin's name, Seohyun unknowningly frown

 

 

''I don't think he's here yet!" he answers while looking at Seohyun's face intently. "What are you doing here Seohyun-ah?" he asked carefully, he is wondering why is Seohyun walking at night especially that she's alone.

 

 

"I'm just walking around." she fake a smile. "I'm going to buy coffee too." she added as she walks near the door of the coffee shop.

 

 

"Hyung~ I need to go now. We still have rehearsals." Jonghyun informed while looking at his phone. "I really need to go hyung! Do you want to go home together?" he asks but the guy shook his head.

 

 

"Seohyun-ah do you want to have some  coffee first? I don't want to go back to dorm yet and Jonghyun is already leaving." he offers and she just nodded. "You can go now Jonghyun! Be safe!" Jonghyun nods and bid his goodbye to the two.

 

 

Seohyun didn't really planned on buying coffee, it was just her excuse but it failed. She ordered strawberry smoothie which she likes, she really didn't want coffee because she thinks its unhealthy.

 

 

"Coffee huh?'' Kyuhyun mocks at her, silently laughing. "Since when there is a coffee that is color pink?" he joked

 

 

"oppa~" she whined cutely "You do know I'm not good in drinking coffee."she pouted

 

 

"I know! That's why you and Changmin gets along well." he smiled but after seeing Seohyun's change of expression he knows there is something wrong. "Is there something wrong? You look sad."

 

 

"Aniyo! I'm fine oppa! It's just cold." she countered but he only gave her a quizzical look

 

 

"It's cold but you ordered a smoothie. You're really good in lying Seohyun." he shok his head "My ears are ready if you may need it" he offers.

 

 

Seohyun is contemplating whether she will say it or not but because her mind is really in mess now, she needs someone's advice. Sighing she looked at him intently. "Changmin oppa and I fought!'' she exhaled

 

 

"He's here already?" he asked totally clueless that his bestfriend already came back. "Since when?"

 

 

"Few hours ago." she answers meekly

 

 

"Few hours ago and you two fight already?" he wondered totally shocked at her words. Seohyun just nods at him "Why? what did he do?" he continues to ask her.

 

 

"He's being jealous too much. Too much that it makes me feel that he didn't even trust me a bit." she murmured and sips her drink. "He watched Running man and he got jealous immediately because of Yonghwa oppa. and he keeps on telling me to go to Yonghwa oppa!' she continues. "If you are him oppa, would you get jealous immediately?" she asked as she looked straight in his eyes.

 

 

"W-well..." he trailed off, he was shocked at how Seohyun looked at her intently, he always adore this girl, he liked her even before Changmin does, but he already accepted the fact that they are just a close oppa-dongsaeng. Changmin is his bestfriend and he is happy for him, he didn't have any thoughts of snatching Seohyun away, but he still cares for her, a lot.

 

 

"Tch oppa! of course you will take Changmin oppa's side." she chuckled and sips her drinks

 

 

"Ani! He's really wrong in that. I always tell him to tone down his jealousy but you know him too well, he can't. I remember telling him that if he keeps on being like that you will think that he didn't trust you, I guess it happened already." he informed her. "But maybe Seohyun-ah he's just tired. You know, he just came back."

 

 

Seohyun chuckles at her. "You're really his bestfriend." he smiles "I know that too oppa, I tried to understand him but he keeps on pushing me away. Did I do something wrong oppa? I feel like I am not enough for him, he can't trust me. Did I really flirt with other guys? That's the reason why he can't trust me?" she sobbed lightly and Kyuhyun hold her hand.

 

 

"You are not flirting! Who told you that?" he asked a little mad

 

 

"Changmin oppa! he didn't say it directly but that's what he means." she continued to sob

 

 

"Maybe you just misunderstood it. I know Changmin wouldn't say that! He loves you Seohyun-ah!" the hushed her.

 

 

"He told me that atleast even if he is in Japan and beautiful girls approached him he ignore them not like me. What is he implying then oppa? He's telling I'm flirting right?"

 

 

"Aisshh stop crying! He's the one who is wrong, you shouldn't blame yourself. Don't worry I'll talk to him." he assures her.

 

 

"Ani! Don't do that oppa!" she pleads him, she didn't want to make their problem more complicated.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter