Jealousy

Me to You, You to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been about two weeks since Changmin and Seohyun had seen each other, the last time was when he picked her up after her Running Man filming. She was asleep in the car and he didn't want to disturb her anymore because he knows she is definitely tired. He carried her bridal style to their dorm, he was afraid that someone might see them but thankfully no one did. Taeyeon opened the door for him and she help her on laying Seohyun in her bed. The next day, he has a sudden flight to Japan that is supposed to be on the other day, he didn't had the chance to see Seohyun but he did call her.

 

 

Seohyun forgot about what Minho told her, telling Changmin about what happened in the filming. Changmin flew to Japan and they were not able to see each other for two weeks now. And she totally forgot about what happened in the filming. It was Sunday and she went to mall with her Yoona and Yuri unnie to go shopping.

 

 

Changmin and the rest of his hyungs went back to Korea secretly. They were very tired that they requested their manager to do not inform anyone that they will be coming back since they don't want any commotions in the airport.  When they reached the van, everyone took their nap again but Changmin decided to call Seohyun. Unfortunately she didn't pick up, he thinks that she's maybe busy so he let it go and decided to take a nap too.

 

 

As they reached their dorm, Changmin took a shower and decides to call Seohyun again, but she still didn't pick up. He decided to just surprise her and he called her manager. He was informed that they were just in the dorm, frowning he thinks she is maybe asleep. He was about to go when his hyung called him.

 

 

"Min-ah! Where are you going? Aren't you going to watch your girlfriends guesting?" Jaejoong told him while drinking his coffee. He looked at the  TV and saw that Running Man is airing, he was contemplating on whether to watch it or not but he wants to see Seohyun more so he prepares to leave. He was about to go when he heard his Yoochun and Junsu hyung laughing like crazy, a typical viewer mode, after that he heard them talking about the scene.

 

 

"OHH Minho was out!!!" Junsu shouted in disappointment. "I thought he will be able to face the commander."

 

 

"He protected Seohyun though." Yoochun reasons. "He is great!" At the moment he hear his girlfriend's name he look back and took a peek at the scene.

 

"It's only Yonghwa and Seohyun now!" Junsu excitedly said. "I wish idol team will win." Changmin watched as how Seohyun and Yonghwa were running together and even held hands as they were looking for a place to hide. He's jealous on how Seohyun comfortably calls Yonghwa 'oppa' and how they comfortably held hands. He wished Seohyun didn't change into more sociable girl she is now, he wished that she is the old Seohyun who is awkward with boys but he knows that he's being selfish.

 

 

"Omo omo that locker room is so small. How did they fit there?" Yoochun wondered

 

 

"If it's us it's impossible, they are both small though." Junsu answered while munching his popcorns. "Wahhhh they found them!!'' he shouted totally into the scene

 

 

"Omo Yonghwa is one tough guy! He was able to protect Seo." Yoochun adds "Omo look at them so close! If Changmin sees this I bet he's probably raging now!" he continues while watching intently.

 

 

"It's just a show!" Junsu countered "and besides skinship in this kind of show is normal."

 

 

"And they look good no doubt!" Yoochun adds

 

 

"They were still the goguma couple though!" he agrees "I bet their shippers were going crazy now."

 

 

"You two realize that he maybe listens to you're conversation?" Jaejoong barged in, he is being quiet all the time while watching the show but he is annoyed at how these two were like girls gossiping on the show.

 

 

"Nah! he leaves already!" Junsu asnwered. Suddenly they heard a loud bang of their door. They all look at the door's direction only to find nothing. "Maybe Yunho!" he guessed.

 

 

"What's that loud bang all about? I can't sleep with you guys talking loudly and now with a banging door?" Yunho appears from his room frowning!

 

 

"Oh-oh! Looks like he did hear us!" Yoochun mumbled

 

 

"Someone's probably raging!" Junsu agrees and Jaejoong just shook his head.

 

 

 

 

Seohyun, Yoona and Yuri came back to their dorm happily. They were able to go shopping and they were not recognized by anyone. Those are simple things they always wished, some time that they can be carefree and no one is going to watch and look at them.

 

 

"Ah it's so tiring but that was fun!" Yuri expressed as she took a seat in their couch joining Tiffany, Yoona and Seohyun. "I'm sure my umma will like what I bought!"

 

 

"For sure unnie, you took the longest time just to buy that present." Seohyun agrees with her and Yuri smiled proudly.

 

 

*Doorbell rings*

 

 

"I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter