A happy fanboy!

Me to You, You to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Changmin didn't know if what he is doing is right. He knows this is a very rush decision but he really wants to do it anyway. He flew to Japan secretly, only Yunho knew all his plans. He flew there to watch SNSD's Japan concert, how funny is that? He and his hyungs were just talking about it and Junsu suggested that crazy plan because he miss Taeyeon so much, but at the end of the day he is the one who did it.

 

 

He is know quequeing to enter the concert hall, he is in full disguise and luckily no one notices his odd get up. Thanks to the cold weather, his mask is really necessary not just for the sake of his disguise. His scarf and coat looks normal too as he saw many people wearing those to fight the cold weather. He had a bonnet and a glass to complete his attire. As he enter the stadium, his seat was perfectly in the middle, he is so close to the stage and he is secretly thanking his Yunho hyung for helping him in buying that ticket.

 

 

Seohyun on the otherhand is very oblivious to his boyfriend's plan, she is very busy in preparing for the concert, she was actually excited to come back to Korea tomorrow for Changmin's birthday as she has a surprise for him thanks to her Kyuline oppas help. She is smiling widely at the thought of it and her Yoona unnie approached her.

 

 

"Aigoo Seobaby, think about that tomorrow okay? Come on let's get going! The unnies are almost done." she pulls her softly and Seohyun just nods and follow her. She then pick up her phone and texted Changmin.

 

 

"Oppa! The concert is about to start, please cheer for me from there arasso? I'll see you tomorrow so wait for me okay? Miss you oppa! Love you!'' she smiled after sending the text and she gives her phone to her manager as she exited the room.

 

 

The girls were already waiting for the cue as they chanted "Jigeumeun... SoNyuhShiDae!!!''

 

 

Changmin who is patiently waiting in his seat suddenly saw the SNSD's manager walking back and forth near his place, he feels weird that he thought the manager already know his presence. He tried to lower his head as he put his scarf on his face more not knowing that the other SNSD manager who is at the side already knew his presence. Changmin's phone suddenly beeped and he took it from his pocket. He smiled as he read the text Seohyun sent to him. "I will really cheer for you Seobaby!" he thought.

 

 

"Yobeosoyo hyung?... Neh I saw him already, don't worry he is in full disguise. If you didn't tell me that he is here I wouldn't know. Neh... I will look for him, treat me when I go back to Korea tomorrow okay? neh... annyeong!'' he hangs up and shook his head. "Aigoo Shim Changmin, you're crazy!" he thought.

 

 

The concert started and Changmin is really having fun, he keeps on waving his lightstick and he pulls his ipad and wrote "It's my birthday! Seohyun please give me a kiss", he didn't know why he did that but seeing the other sones waving their fanboard, he feels like he wants to have it also. He chuckled as he saw himself in one of the VCRs. It is actually not planned, he was at the filming site to wait for Seohyun because they have a date. Sooyoung is the one that should be wearing that dog costume but at that day she was so sick that she keeps on coughing making the shoot to be delayed. The manager then said that he will call Taeyeon to replace Sooyoung but Changmin is getting impatient so he asked if he can do it, the manager thought about it at first and then agreed to him so he wore that dog costume.

 

 

The concert is about to end, it's the last gap and VCRs are playing once again. Changmin feels exhausted for his continuous cheer on the girls but he regret nothing. "Huh!!! so this is how fans feel. It's also very tiring!'' he thought as he drinks his water. The SNSD manager was looking at him intently and he decided to go to SNSD's waiting room.

 

 

"Girls are you ready?" he asked as he saw the girls having fun backstage. "We are oppa but that cake thing didn't move yet." Taeyeon laughed and the girls laughed too. He approached Seohyun who is busy talking with Hyoyeon and Yuri. He whispered something on her ear and she looked at him wide eyed.

 

 

"You're kidding right oppa?" she still can't believe it but after seeing his manager's serious look she knows that he is saying the truth. "He's right in the middle, on the third row and he's holding an ipad that says it's his birthday." her unnies were all shocked after hearing their manager.

 

 

"Changmin oppa is here?" Yoona gasped. "Omo daebakkk!" Yuri cheered and the girls happily squealed. "You're so lucky maknae! 2pm is also here in Japan but they didn't watch our concert." Tiffany pouted and Jessica nods.

 

 

"Okay girls, get ready! You're cue is coming. Seohyun-ah focus on the song alright? But just give Changmin some fanservice so he'll be happy." he winked at her which makes Seohyun's c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter