Changmin's Birthday!

Me to You, You to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

As promised, Changmin waited for SNSD to arrive in the hotel. He is waiting for Seohyun's text but he got bored so he went outside to walk around. He saw the fans gathering in the lobby waiting for their chance to meet SNSD, he then saw SNSD's manager and asked him if the girls already came back.

 

 

"There are so many fans waiting in here so the officials took the girls out for dinner first. Don't worry they will be back immediately and I will tell Seohyun your room number." Changmin sighed and went back to his room. He drinks some wine and falls asleep due to tiredness.

 

 

It's 11:45 in the evening and Seohyun sneakily enters Changmin's room. "Thank you oppa!" she thanked her manager. "Okay, and don't forget to sleep in your room and wake up early arasso?" she nods and close the door softly. Seohyun walked around and saw Changmin sleeping in the sofa, the TV is open and she saw the bottle of wine in the coffee table.

 

 

She sat beside him and caress his face lovingly. "Sorry oppa!" she puts her head on his shoulder as she close her eyes. She feels so tired after her long day, she really wants to rest now but after knowing that Changmin is waiting for her, she asked her manager oppa's help to surprise him. But unfortunately, she was the surprised one after seeing him sleeping on the couch.

 

 

"Don't be sorry!" she suddenly hears a husky voice and her eyes bolted up. Changmin sat up straight and pulls her on his side. "You shouldn't go here, you should just sleep in your room." he said and kiss her forehead softly.

 

 

"But manager oppa said you're looking for me." she pouted and hug him tight. "Should I go back to my room now?" she asked him softly and Changmin chuckled.

 

 

"Do you think I will let you go now? It's only 5 minutes before 12." he caress her hair softly, he's waiting for her reply but she only snuggle to his chest more. " I bought some goguma snacks before I head here awhile ago, you like to eat some?" Seohyun's eyes shined brightly and nods at him happily.

 

 

"I'm actually not hungry but it's gogumas!" she giggled like a kid while Changmin stood up to get the gogumas he bought. "Waaaa it's my favorite! Thank you oppa!" Seohyun immediately opens one pack and eat it happily.

 

 

"Aigoo, you chose gogumas than me?'' he whined playfully. He took a sit next to her and pinch her cheeks which makes her pout. "You look like a kid." he stifled a laugh

 

 

"Happy birthday oppa!!!" she suddenly cheered after looking at the clock. She launch himself on Changmin and hugs him tight. "You're one year older again oppa!" she cheekily laugh.

 

 

"I thought you forgot already!" he smiled and hug her back. "You didn't mention anything so I thought you forgot. Thank you baby!" he kiss her hair as she giggles cutely.

 

 

"How can I forget this day? Aigoo! I'm not yet old oppa!' she and hold his face. "Where's my gift? It's not your bday but I bought you gogumas. I demand a gift!" he .

 

 

Seohyun then kissed him in his lips. He was shocked at how bold Seohyun is now. She will just initiate pecks but now, it's not just a peck. It's a sweet and deep kiss. He then kissed her back and it turns into a one hot and passionate kiss that they only did once. Changmin wants to took one step higher but he stops himself from wanting to explore more, he knows right time will come and unfortunately today isn't yet. He knows how Seohyun is taking everything in baby steps, afterall she's still the innocent Joohyun he loved so he just enjoys the breathtaking kiss she initiated. As they parted Changmin kissed her forehead and hug her once again.

 

 

"Thank you Joohyun! That's the best gift ever." Seohyun who is still blushing hard can't speak, she just nods and hug him back. Silence envelope them as they both stayed in their position. Soon, Changmin sat comfortably and pulls Seohyun on his again. "What time will you wake up tomorrow?"

 

 

"6am, we need to be ready at 7." she answered as she lean her head on his shoulder. What time is your flight oppa?" she asked softly. "Same with you!'' he laughed. "Then, why did you ask me?" she pinch his tummy and he yelped in pain.

 

 

"I just want to make sure!" he laughed. "But Joohyun, I am still waiting for my gift." he grins as smell her hair.

 

 

"Aigoo! It's not enough for you? Then I will never give you such gift again." she pouted cutely and Changmin's eyes went wide. "Aniyoooo, that's the best gift you could ever give me. But I know you too well Joohyun, I know you still have a gift for me when we came back to Korea. I bet you bought it here." he explains and laughs.

 

 

"You're too sure oppa! I already gave my gift so don't expect anymore!" she smiles and yawns. Changmin kept on laughing and caressing her hair. They were watching some Japanese movie and he didn't know that Seohyun fell asleep already. He carried her bridal style and put her on his bed, he plans to sleep in th couch but he stayed their for a while to caress her hair, to make sure that she will not be awaken, but then he also fells asleep beside her.

 

 

 

 

They arrived in Korea at exactly 1pm. Though Seohyun and Changmin separated as soon as they leave the plane, they promised to have a dinner together to celebrate his birthday.

 

 

"Seohyunnie, did you call Kyuhyun oppa already?" Yoona inquired after settling in their dorm. "Ani unnie, but Minho called me awhile ago, he said that they are already there and they make sure it will be a private place..." she replied happily. "Where is Changmin oppa now?" Yoona asked again.

 

 

"He's with his family, they are having a little celebration at their house, he invited me but I told him that we have schedules. We need to go the place unnie so we can do my part." she smiles as she opens her cabinet to prepare her dress. "And besides he needs quality time with his family."

 

 

"Okay okay, I will prepare and take my shower now!" Yoona announces as she leave her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun is busy preparing for the foods, she arrived at Lotte private skiing center with Yoona to prepare for her surprise party to Changmin. Minho and Kyuhyun welcomes them as they were setting the table and chairs.

 

 

"Jonghyun is still in the market buying meat for our samgyupsal" Kyuhyun told her "oh... and he asked me if it is okay if Minhyuk will come? He said that he asked for Minhyuk's help in doing the groceries."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter