Valentine's Day

Me to You, You to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Months have passed and their relationship goes smoothly, Changmin isn't the easy jealous type of boyfriend now. He is still becoming jealous but not like before. Seohyun on the otherhand became so busy, she's been busy with their Japan tour that makes her go back and forth to Japan and Korea, while Changmin finished his schedules in Japan and is currently busy in Korea.

 

 

It's valentines day but the two were not able to meet yet, Seohyun is in Seoul but she has a packed schedule because tomorrow she will come back to Japan with her unnies. Good thing, Gaon awards fall on the Valentine's night. Changmin was feeling giddy, he prepares his gift for her and he was very excited to see her. He's worried that she may not be able to take care of herself because of busy schedules, but then Yunho would always remind him that Seohyun is Seohyun. For sure she is taking care of herself and even her unnies.

 

 

For the whole day, he didn't call Seohyun because he wants her to worry that he may forget about valentines day. He was tempted to call her when he heard his Junsu hyung talking to Taeyeon on the phone, but he resist it. Finally, the awards night is about to start. He and his hyungs walked to the red carpet first and stayed inside the venue, Junsu is busy texting Taeyeon.

 

 

"They are here. Taenggo said they're near!" Junsu announced. He immediately turn his head on the big screen to watch the red carpet outside. Then after a few minutes, TTS arrived. He cannot stop his mouth to gape as soon as she saw Seohyun in her gown, she looks so beautiful and elegant, like a goddess that was sent from above. "CLose your mouth and stop drooling!" Yunho and he only shook his head. His mind can't comprehend anymore, all he thinks about is his lovely girlfriend in the screen. He frowns when he noticed how uncomfortable she is with her gown because it is showing her cleavage. He mentally curse the coordi noona who let her wear that dress, but he cannot also deny the fact that she looks absolutely gorgeous in that dress.

 

 

As TTS were posing in the camera, he felt that they are cold. Wearing those kind of dress in winter is really a no no. But as an artist, they must do it. He stops himself from wanting to run outside and hug her. HE wants to make her feel warm but he knows it will not be good. When they finished and entered the hall, he felt relieved. He prepared his hot packs that he will give to her.

 

 

"Look at maknae's creepy smile!" Yoochun nudged Jaejoong. "I know! His ert mind must be working right now! I cannot deny the fact that Seohyunnie looks gorgeous in her dress." he replied in a low voice but Changmin was able to hear it and glared at his hyungs.

 

 

"I'm not a ert and why the hell where you talking about my girl?" he spats and Yunho pats his shoulder. "Calm down and stop yelling! You want a scandal?" Changmin shook his head "But hyung..." he tries to reason out but Yunho glares at him.

 

 

"And you two! Stop whatever you are thinking! She's our dongsaeng okay?" he glares at the two and they nod. "I'm just at awe at her beauty, Changmin is just exaggerating!" Jaejoong jested. "Whatever! Just keep your mouth shut!" Yunho ordered.

 

 

"Look at Junsu! Can someone woke him up from his dream?" Yoochun laughed and Yunho smack Junsu's head. "Yah! stop daydreaming, it's not like this is your first time to see her in a dress."

 

 

"BUt she's beautiful, what can I do? I want to hug her. And she has to bear the cold in that dress." Junsu complained. "Aissh! They are entering here right? It's warmer here so don't worry anymore.  You know how she must do it. And please hold yourself later, I don't want any scandal again from you and Taenggo! Yoochun handle Junsu okay?" Yoochun nodded and laughed.

 

 

Soon TTS entered but with different outfits, and it's a shorter outfit making Junsu and Changmin to gulp. TTS sat on their table and starts to look around, as they saw DBSK's table they smiled and waved. Good thing their table were near each other, but TTS and Super Junior's table are just side by side which makes Changmin to pout. Soon, he thought of something, he stood up and sit at Super Junior's table. Seohyun was oblivious of his action cause she's busy talking to Wonder Girl's Yubin. Changmin then took a seat near Seohyun's chair and talked loudly to get her attention.

 

 

Tiffany nudge Seohyun and whisper to her. "Changmin oppa is here!" Seohyun nodded and continued to talk to Yubin but she's secretly glancing at Changmin. "Why are you like that?" Tiffany asked again "He didn't call me the whole day." she pouted and Tiffany giggles.

 

 

Tiffany looked at Taenggo but she's busy talking to Shindong, Eunhyuk and of course Junsu who copied Changmin's action. Changmin looked at their table and Tiffany waved at him, he waved back but he feels sad that Seohyun isn't looking at him. He thought she will be excited to see him because he didn't call her the whole day but he is wrong. He is mentally cursing himself for his actions.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter