Unnies

Me to You, You to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weeks had passed and both Seohyun and Changmin didn't meet nor talk. Seohyun became busy in promoting since they had a comeback with IGAB, Changmin on the otherhand was flying in and out to Japan due to concerts and promotions. Both didn't have the initiative to call each other, Seohyun didn't want to talk to Changmin too and as for Changmin, he didn't have the courage to do so. His hyungs lectured him nonstop after knowing what happened, especially Yunho and Jaejoong.

 


Seohyun was having fun on IGAB promotions, she is busy that she forgets about her problems with Changmin but of course she still worries about him. But at the same time, she knows that this is good for them.

 



"Annyeong!!!" Junsu surprised the girls when they arrived at their dorm, Taeyeon quickly punched him and he irked in pain. "Yah! Is that how you welcome your boyfriend? We didn't see each other for one week and two days." he complained and pouted. Taeyeon pulled him to the kitchen which makes Junsu confused.
 


"What the hell are you doing here? If Seohyun will see you she will be reminded of Changmin oppa! You're not using your brain! I told you to meet just outside." she whispers and Junsu scratch his not so itchy head.
 


"I'm sorry! I really miss you Taenggo, i'm so excited to see you so I came here without thinking" he answers truthfully and Taeyeon sighed deeply.



"It's okay unnie!" Seohyun suddenly appeared out of nowhere making Taeyeon shock, Seohyun opened the refrigerator and gets her bottle of water. "I'm fine unnie! You shouldn't restrict yourself." she smiled. "I'm going to my room now! Annyeong unnie, oppa! Have fun" she mumbles as she made her way out of the kitchen. Taeyeon glared at Junsu and the latter feels sorry for what he did.
 

 

 


"I don't know she's sleeping now!" Hyoyeon whispers in the living area, she's with Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, Taeyeon and Junsu who is eating their midnight snack. "When I finished my shower and enter the room, she turn her back on me." she continues.
 


"I'm really worried about her. She doesn't want to talk about her problem and she's always silent. She's becoming the Joohyun I first knew, she barely talks." Yuri express her thoughts.
 


"She's lively when we are working but when we came back to dorm she's being like that." Sooyoung added



"I'm really worried Taenggo-ah!" Tiffany sighed deeply and looked at Taeyeon



"How's Changmin oppa?" Taeyeon ask her boyfriend who was shocked at Taeyeon's sudden question.



"He's more like Hyunnie on the way you tell your stories. He didn't even eat that much. You know Changmin and food never part ways but they are now." he gulps and drinks his juice "We're getting worried too but we know he's the wrong one here. We keep on lecturing him though, especially Yunho and Jaejoong."



"Changmin oppa is lucky that Heechul oppa is in the army now, for sure he will be beated up if not!" Sooyoung commented. "You know how Heechul oppa loves Joohyunnie as a sister, he's overprotective of her."



"That's why Jaejoong and Yunho keeps on lecturing Changmin, they're very good friends." Junsu explained "How about we help them? You know, lock them in one room and let them meet and talk..." Taeyeon smack his head and he irked in pain once again. "I'm just expressing my thoughts...tsk!" Junsu complained.



"I think Junsu oppa is right!" Yoona speaks, "they will not be able to fix this if both of them will not talk." she murmurs
 


"I think she's right Taeyeon-ah!" Tiffany agrees, "they should really t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter