1

Right Next To Me

 

Narrator

 

“Oh, isnt this Bang Yongguk’s friend?” One guy chuckled humorlessly.

Zelo flinched, mentally cursing himself for going back to campus late at night.

“He pretty messed up Byeongjin last time.”

“Should we do it for his pal?”

“Returning the favor!” The four men chuckled as they circled around the younger male.

“I don’t mean to cause harm, sunbaenim.” Zelo said quietly.

“Really? Your friends too, they didn’t mean harm when they sent one of our guys to the hospital.” One of the men grabbed his shirt collar.

Zelo staggered back with a bleeding nose, the older guy had punched him.

Soon, the four came walking to him.

“Aigoo, isnt this a little unfair, four against one.” A female voice joined.

 

Nayoung shook her head as she eyed the four seniors.

“Mind your own business.” One of them hissed at her. Nayoung rolled her eyes and placed her hands inside her hoodie’s pockets.

“He’s my hoobae. You shouldn’t be banging up on him.” She said.

“This woman!” One of the guys walked to him.

“What?” She looked at him straightly.

Zelo narrowed his eyes as he tried to point out who the familiar figure was.

He shook his head. He had a feeling he knew who this girl is. The only thing he could see clearly under the moonlight was her silver Oris watch.

“Get lost!” He yelled at her, Nayoung blinked at him then she yawned.

The other man hissed and aimed his hand at her, Nayoung smiled as she blocked his punch and elbowed his nose, then she turned to the other senior and kicked him squarely on the chest.

“I never did like bullies.” She said.

“This !”

The other two stormed to her.

Zelo stood up and gaped at her.

Nayoung was just so slim and she looked so frail.

Then she quickly kicked the other guy and her left fist came in contact with the other one’s eye.

“Please, don’t bother hoobaes. It doesn’t make you look good.” She said as she rubbed her palms together.

“Uhmm, miss~”

“It’s fine. Just go home early, arasso?” She said before leaving.

Zelo blinked as the girl left.

 

“What?!” Himchan blinked from the couch.

Zelo had just arrived at their dorm, and he just told them everything.

“They attacked you?!” Jongup asked.

“Yes, but this girl came and she finished them!” Zelo nodded fervently.

Yongguk blinked at the youngest.

“Are you sure you weren’t hallucinating?” He asked.

“Aniyo, hyung! She even spoke to me!”

Daehyun looked up from the couch.

“Do you know her?” Himchan asked.

“I know what you’re planning Himchan hyung.” Youngjae rolled his eyes.

Himchan glared at him.

“Well, do you know her, Junhong?” Yongguk asked.

“Aniyo, I didn’t even get to see her face, it was so dark. But..that noona is my idol.”

Daehyun rolled his eyes at the maknae and continued to watch the television.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++