CH.8

Girls Generation Yulsic story

​~In the living room~ 

Everyone went to their rooms to rest except for two girls.. 

"Yuri unni~" Yoona called sad before sitting on the couch. 

Yuri turned to look at Yoona "Yoona.. *sighs* forget it!" She said before sitting next to the younger girl. 

Yoona puts her hand on Yuri' s shoulder "I don't understand what's going on but Yuri unni you can fix this!" She said with a smile. 

"All I was trying to do was protecting her and I end up hurting her..I'm such a terrible person, I hurt my best friend" Yuri said looking down sad as tears were already on the corner of her eyes. 

"Protecting her from what? You're not a bad person trust me!" Yoona says serious. 

Yuri turned to look at Yoona "What if we get discover? That would ruin everything and I want the best for her.They find out about my feelings for Sica once so I had to become colder towards her even if that hurt me too!" She said shocking Yoona 

"Once I get Seohyun why would I do?" The younger one thought. 

Yuri looked down "If only we weren't idols, if only.." she said sad. 

"Why you couldn't tell me that before instead becoming so cold Kwon Seobang?" Jessica asked getting closer with tears rolling her cheeks.

"Jessica unni!" Yoona says as she gets up. 

Yuri took a deep breath. 

"I guess I'll leave you alone!" Yoona says before going to her room. 

Yuri gets up "You're drunk Sica, We can talk another time" she said ready to leave but Jessica grabbed her arm not letting her go. 

"I knew it*looks down* that time about your feelings and I wanted to tell you that I liked you too but then those rumors with Son Ye Jin and Han Ye Seoul started and I keep to myself my jealousy ans my love." She said still looking down 

Yuri was shocked "There was nothing there, I was being polite and try to forget about these feelings!" She said looking at the older girl. 

Jessica looked at Yuri then hugged her "If we weren't idold we wouldn't have meet, I love you Yuri I don't care about anything else stop making stupid excuses!" She said crying.

Yuri had her chin on Jessica's head  and her tears were also rolling her cheeks.

"I would never regret of these feelings" Jessica said still hugging Yuri. 

Yuri was still speechless as Jessica hugs her. 

"I can't take it anymore!" Yuri said reacting and kissing Jessica with passion. 

Jessica kissed her with the same intensity. 

As they kiss Yuri manage to speak "I love you Sica baby.." she said between kisses. 

Jessica smiled "No..more.. than.. me Kwon seobang" she said as she breaks the passionate kiss to catch her breath. 

Yuri smiled and softly pushed to the wall and kissed her again roughly. 

Jessica could do nothing but replied the kiss. 

"I wanna make love to you!" Yuri said kissing Jessica's neck and as her hands cupped her chest. 

"Kwon Seobang.." She said losing herself in pleasure. 

Suddenly they heard someone coming closer and the two lovers instantly let go each other. 

"I need some food!" A drunk Sooyoung says as she walks to the kitchen. 

The two now lovers looked at the tall girl acting like a wild animal eating everything in the refrigerator. 

The two smiled at each other then Jessica blushed and looked other way.

Yuri kept smiling and grabbed her hand.

Jessica smiled a little then patted Yuri' s and two walked hand in hand to Jessica's room where they gave a good night kiss before Yuri get back to her room.