CH.5

Girls Generation Yulsic story

 Yuri grabbed Jessica by her waist to pull her even closer their sweet kiss became bolder and bolder. Suddenly they heard an opening door noise. 

Jessica fast moved away from Yuri and the two waited fir who might be coming. 

"I was smelling food while showering..." Spouting says as she gets closer and watches the two older girls who were red like a tomato.

"What's wrong with you two?" She asked confused. 

The two looked at each other and Jessica smiled a little while Yuri was still nervous, fast the two continued making food while Sooyoung Sat on the living room couch to wait for the food. 

The two girls were cooking and forgot words cause they were embarrased. 

Sica sighed then pouted "What are you doing Kwon Yuri? Do something!" She thought with her inner self going crazy.

Yuri grabbed Jessica's hand while they were cooking then looked side to side to make sure nobody was around once sure she kissed  Jessica's forhead sweetly. 

Jessica's heart was racing and she was blushing blushing hard, a few seconds seconds later she couldn't do anything more but smile. 

Yuri looked Jessica in the eyes and both smiled. 

~The next day~ 

The girls were preparing for their schedule of the day but first they were having breakfast. 

"Our song is going so well right?" Tiffany says with a smile. 

Sooyoung smiles "What do you expect? We're girls generation!" She replies as eats a lot. 

Yoona looked at her unnies "but you're not girls anymore.. Seohyun and I are!" She says with an evil smirk. 

Hyeyeon who was next to her grabbed Yoona by her neck playfully "What did you say?" She asked. 

Everyone smiled while Yulsic couple were stealing glances at each other and flirting. 

"Yuri unnie save me!" Yoona called out. 

Yuri ignored her and kept eating. 

"What happened to YoonYul couple?" Yoona asked faking her crying. 

Yuri smirked "You can deal well with Hyeyeon!" She says as she eats.

Yoona pouted cutely but then smiled. 

The girls finished their breakfast and got ready. 

The girls spend all her day on music show on music show recording for the promotions of their new CD. 

After a long day the girls were able to return home, they were really tired so everyone went to their room to take a nap as soon as possible. 

Except for two girls who took that as a chance to be alone.The two Sat on the couch of the living room then Yuri grabbed the remotes and the tv. 

Jessica laid her head on Yuri' s lap "I'm so tired but I wanna be up with you.." the ice princess let out as she relax on Yuri' s lap. 

Yuri only smiled and rubbed Sica' s back. 

"You we haven't talked about this properly.." Yuri says still rubbing Sica' s back softly. 

Jessica opened her eyes "What's to talk about?" She asked serious. 

"Sica.. us? Right?" Yuri says confused.

"Oh.." Jessica let out.

"Just oh?" Yuri says a little irritated. 

Jessica sat and looked at Yuri 

Yuri sighed and looked other way.

Jessica smiled "I thought you and I.. we were already together!" She says reaching Yuri' s hand. 

Yuri looked down then sighed "I hate you.." she says moving her head side to side. 

"No you don't!" Jessica says then gets closer and kisses her seobang 

After a few seconds of kissing Yuri looks at Sica "We have to be careful" she says looking if someone comes. 

"They are sleeping.." Jessica says as she tries to kiss Yuri again but Yuri stopped her. 

"I'm serious.." She said. 

"Me too" Jessica says trying to kiss her again but Yuri rejected her again which cause the older girl to roll her eyes and get back to her sitting position.

"I mean we can not touch or be together as we were before in front of a camera.. our fans are smart so the more cold we are is better" Yuri says serious 

Jessica pouted for a few seconds then sighed and agreed to her now Girlfriend "Now can we kiss?" She asked irritated.

Yuri got on top of Jessica to cover "That question was too loud, what the members might think?" She whispered to noticing the position they were. 

"Kwon Seobang likes to play like this?" Jessica asked with a grin. 

Yuri got red "it's not what it looks like.." she was about to remove herself but a pair or arms now on her neck wouldn't let her instead they pull her down. 

Jessica kissed Yuri passionately.

The two were on the couch kissing like there was tomorrow. 

"Jessica where did you put my pink... WHAT?" Someone let out. 

TO BE CONTINUED..