CH.7

Girls Generation Yulsic story

~After a long day of promotions and ignoring each other (Yulsic)..

Once at home the members of girls generation decided that they have spent many time together so they decided to hang out with other friends. 

Yoona invited Seohyun to the cinema while Taeny couple decided it was time to have some time alone (date!!) But their plans were destroyed by certain broken hearted blond who joined and they couldn't reject. 

Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon decided to go drinking to realease their stress they invited Yuri but she rejected them and rathered spend her time alone. 

~At the cinema~ 

Yoona was smirking while Seohyun was buying soda and popcorn for the two "Seobb I chose an horror movie for you to cling on me.. A lot of SKINSHIP TIME!!!" She thought proud of herself.

Seohyun got back with one big soda and big pop corn. 

"Do you want us to drink from the same sorbet? INDIRECT KISS! INDIRECT KISS!" Yoona thought smirking. 

"Unnie~" the younger one called. 

"​yes Seobb" Yoona replied. 

"You have to buy your soda.." she said coldly

Yoona got depressed "Seobb" she whispered as she watches Seohyun going ahead 

~Taeny plus Jessica~ 

​"Why she act this way? What's wrong with her? I can't understand it!" Jessica says complaining. 

Tiffany sighed "Honey order already!" She says to Jessica who has the waitress waiting. 

"ugh just salad!" Jessica replied broken hearted. 

"I'm starting to think tonight is not going how I planned.." Taeyeon says looking up. 

Tiffany grabs her hand "As long as we're together is alright!" She says showing her eye smile. 

"Gross! Stop acting cute!" Jessica says pouting. 

Taeyeon sighed "Tonight is going to be a long night!" She said not so happy. 

"I need a drink!" Jessica says trying to call the waitress. 

"If you wanna drink then you're in the wrong group!" Tiffany says 

Jessica got up "You're right I'm going with Sunny!" She said before leaving the Taeny couple

"She ordered salad!" Taeyeon says smirking. 

"Yeah and you have to pay cause you invited me.." Tiffany Sas with her eye smile while Teayeon smiled faded away. 

~ Meanwhile~ 

Yuri was at home surfing on the net and watching Yulsic moments on YouTube!

"Oh I remember that!" She said happy "Jessica can't cook.." she said with a smile then her smile fade "We were so happy back then not able to be without each other fighting or not fighting" she thought sad 

"Jessica I'm sorry.." Yuri whispered sad and kept watching those Youtube Yulsic moments one by one  

~Drinking~ 

"What?!? You got here so fast!" Sooyoung says shocked seeing Siva sitting next to them. 

"What's wrong Sica you seem mad?" Sunny asked while Hyoyeon drinks her glass. 

Jessica blinked a few times "I need a drink" she said coldly. 

"Here's mine!" Sooyoung says offering hers. 

Jessica drank it all at once. 

"Wow!" The three girls say shocked. 

Soon the 4 girls were drinking like there was no tomorrow and the hours passed fast. 

"I wish I can find someone to marry.." Hyoyeon said a little drunk 

"I wanna be in girls generation for ever!" Sunny said 

"Cheers!" Sooyoung says and the girls drink more. 

Jessica pouted "I want.. ugh forget it!" She says and drinks more. 

Sooyoung checks her vibrating phone "It's Taecyeon.. I mean Taeyeon she said We should go home already, we have to work tomorrow and something about some salad!" She says reading the message 

"Let's go home already but let's take this!" Hyoyeon says as she takes the bottle, Sunny payed for it 

~At home~ 

Taeyeon opened them the door. 

"Taecyeon we had a good time you should *hip* have come!" Sooyoung says with her hand on Teayeon head " You're a good child!" She says hugging her.

"Okay Sooyoung let go my midget already!" Tiffany says pouting.

"I love you too!" Sooyoung said then hugged her too.

Sunny and Jessica were laughing.

Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona came out to see the girls.

"I need my bed!" Hyoyeon says as she walks dizzy to her room.

Jessica also walked to her room on the way she almost slips next to Yuri but she didn't and Yuri was about to help her. .

"Don't touch me.. " Jessica said serious full of hate then walked to her room ignoring the taller girl.

Yuri was speechless and everyone felt the vibe.

"Yuri unnie.." Yoona said sad 

Tiffany and Taeyeon were also shocked. 

"I never thought Jessic could be rude to Yuri.." Tiffany says serious.