CH.4

Girls Generation Yulsic story

                                                                         ~ I like you~ 

It's been 15 min since Sica left her room, now Yuri was laying on her bed looking at the ceiling not knowing what to do or say. 

Suddenly someone entered to the room and closed the door. 

"Yoona.." Yuri let out and looked at the younger girl.

"I did something stupid Yuri unnie.." The younger girl says walking in  circles till she looked at the older girl one more time "Wait a minute.. what are you doing here? you supposed to be on Sica unnie's room" she says showing her confusion. 

Yuri got red "What?Why?" she asked feeling uncomfortable and sitting on bed. 

Yoona sighed "Oh c'mon i'm not stupid or blind you like her and she likes you!" she says looking at Yuri serious. 

"Of course we're friends and only that.." Yuri says looking down. 

Yoona sat next to her "Yuri unnie i respect you but you're stupid, i wish i could tell my feeling and not get rejected.. Sica unnie is great and she cares about you very much." she says before get up and go out the room. 

Somehow a warm feeling was invading Yuri and made her realize she wasn't the only one suffering "Sica baby" she says before get up.

Yuri walks fast to Sica's room but she wasn't there, she went to the living room where the other members were, she looked around and saw Sooyoung wiping Sica's tears. 

"Sica.." Yuri whispered sad before stepping back the got back to her room broken hearted. 

Yuri laid on her bed "Silly..." she whispered looking at the ceilling sad. 

Suddenly someone enters to her room. Yuri didn't bother to look "Yoona i already told you.." 

"Wae" A familiar voice says, Yuri fast sat on bed she knew who was and looked at the person. 

"Sica.." she says looking at her in the eyes. 

Jessica sat The two girls didn't say a word for a moment, the two were only looking down. 

 
"Jessica" Yuri called breaking the silence between them. 
 
Jessica looked at her friend. 
 
"I'm sorry.." Yuri said then turned to look down. 
 
Jessica hugged Yuri then put her chin on Yuri' s shoulder. 
 
"I'm sorry too.. this Yulsic thing was getting in my head and for a moment I confused myself, It won't happen again" Jessica says before get up.
 
Yuri' s tears were already falling down her cheeks "Why am I feeling like she just broke my heart?" She thought as she watches Jessica walking away. 
 
Jessica stopped at the door without looking back "Can we please return to be who we were? I mean before everything.. I really miss you" she says then leaves the room.
 
Kwon Yuri wiped her tears "How?" She whispered. 
 
~The next morning~ 
 
Tiffany came out of her room with Taeyeon and looked at the girls on the floor sleeping. 
 
"And this is Korean best girl group" Tiffany says with a smirk, Taeyeon hugged her from behind "Girls just wanna have fun" she says jokingly. 
 
The two walked to the kitchen hand in hand. 
 
Somebody else also wake up "Wow these girls party hard" she says smiling. 
 
Suddenly Taeyeon let go Tiffany' s hand. 
 
"Jessi" Tiffany says with eye smile then starts preparing breakfast for her and Taeyeon. 
 
"Look at the Maknaes.. is like Yoona saying stay away from my Seobb!" Jessica says laughing then goes to the kitchen.
 
[Note: Yoona and Seohyun were also sleeping on the floor but Yoona has her arms and legs around Seohyun like if she is protecting her from the others xD]
 
"Yoona is cute protecting Seohyun." Taeyeon says with a smile. 
 
Soon one by one started to get up. 
 
Sooyoung was the first one "My head.." she says pouting as she gets up then goes to the bathroom. 
 
Seohyun opened her eyes but for some odd reason she couldn't move till she noticed Yoona' s face a few inches away from hers. 
 
The maknae  blushed while Yoona smiled on her dreams and hugged Seohyun tighter 
 
"Seohyun.." she let out. 
 
"Yoongies" Seohyun says blushing then removing the older girl off her fast because she was nervous. 
 
Yoona also woke up then remembered few thing about last night and blushed. 
 
Sunny and Hyo also got up and went to their rooms to sleep more comfortably. 
 
Yuri also came out, she yawned and looked at the girls in the kitchen "Good morning" she said with a fake bright smile. 
 
Everyone said hi with a smile. 
 
The girls prepared breakfast for themselves then changed their clothes as usual since they are promoting I got a boy so they have plenty interviews and music shows to go. 
 
The manager soon came to their dorm and separated them in groups so they can finish their schedule for the day faster. 
 
Eventually during the day the girls went to record M-countdown with the 9 members. 
 
~At home~ 
 
Yoona, Tiffany,Taeyeon, Hyeyeon and Seohyun had another things on their schedule so they'll be home later.. 
 
"I want to stop promoting already..." Sunny says tired as hell then went to her room to keep sleeping.
 
"I'm feeling with hangover!" Sooyoung says with a sigh then goes to the bathroom leaving Jessica and Yuri in the living room. 
 
Jessica was about to go but Yuri grabbed her wrist softly and looking other way said "We should cook for them.." 
 
"I'm not good at cooking.." Jessica said coldly.
 
Yuri smirked a little "It didn't seem to matter before..Let's go" she says pulling Sica with her to the kitchen. 
 
At first the two had an awkward silence but Yuri as always with her light personality was able to make it smooth. 
 
The two were playing around with food, Jessica was making her tuna recipe while Yuri was making salad. 
 
"Weirdest Girl group ever cooking at 12:15 am" Jessica says with smirks. 
 
Yuri also smiled the two grabbed the same spoon. 
 
The two girls looked at each other for a moment, Yuri' s heart was beating fast just like Sica. 
 
Sica looked down but not moving her hand away. 
 
Yuri couldn't take it anymore it was like her heart wanted to come out of her chest, she needed to be closer to Sica. 
 
Her free hand touched softly Jessica's cheek which cause Sica to look up, Yuri slowly hypnotized got closer to her face. 
 
Jessica was nervous but also wishing to happen whatever it has to happen. 
 
Yuri kissed Jessica on her lips. 
 

TO BE CONTINUED!!!