CH.6

Girls Generation Yulsic story

Yuri fell off the couch cause the surprise while Sica only sat and looked at Tiffany.

​"You erts!!" Tiffany says between mad and shocked. 

​Jessica smirked "Don't make me say what I saw in the kitchen the other day!" She says carelessly as she watches her nails.

"What?" Yuri asked red as she gets on the couch.

Tiffany pouted "I don't care what you do this is Teany' s couch!!!" She says acting like a little spoiled child.

Yuri looked at the couch for a moment somehow an image of the Taeny couple using the couch for "their purposes or little business" came to her mind "Oh God! Gross!" She let out and made Jessica get up too by grabbing by her arms. 

"Oh oh! Kwon seobang it hurts" Jessica says complaining while Yuri turned to look at Tiffany "Really?" She asked disgusted. 

Tiffany got red "What? Tae Tae is a naughty girl" she says kinda embarrassed, she remembered when Taeyeon made her use cat ears and lingerie!! 

Yuri sighed "I don't need to know more, keep it to yourself for my sake!!" She says kinda irritated while Jessica smirked she thought Yuri nervous is cute.

"Okay whatever don't use Taeny' s couch for that!" Tiffany says before leaving.

Yuri turned to look at Jessica "If the dorm could talk.." she says breaking the silence.

"Not the dorm Just the bathroom, kitchen and the couch!" Jessica says with a smirk while Yuri was totally shocked "O_o;" 

"Where were we?" Jessica asked trying to seduce Yuri by whispering close to her lips making the taller girl nervous.

"Sica baby I think we should take things slow, you know step by step!" The nervous Kwon seobang says.

Jessica smirks then steals a kiss from Yuri.

After a few seconds Jessica breaks the passionate kiss "Fine.." she says with a smirk before walking away leaving Yuri wanting more, she her lips then took a deep breath. 

~The next day~ 

The girls woke up as usual, Everyone started making breakfast knowing that they don't have much time left. 

The girls prepared the table and soon started eating their breakfast. 

"You know I was watching I got a boy video last night we're really cool!" Hyeyeon says feeling proud. 

Tiffany smiled "This concept is really cool!" She says watching her nails that were colored pink. 

"Yuri I liked your glasses!" Sooyoung say as she grabs the cereal. 

"That was Yuri oppa!" Yoona says smirking. 

Everyone laughs while Jessica winks at Yuri who totally ignore it.

Jessica pouted. 

Sunny sighed "I want my hair to grow older!" She says complaining. 

Yoona started laughing cause Sunny's hair is all sponged. 

Jessica tried to hold Yuri's hand but this one ignored her for second time. 

After breakfast the girls got ready and Sica was totally absent minded. 

~Backstage of certain music show~

Jessica was at the back with a bored expression while Yuri was in the front talking with the other members.

Yuri noticed it but rathered smile in front of the camera. 

After their performance they got number one again for Yuri is was the perfect excuse for hugging Jessica not looking shapicious to the members but then remebered about the shippers so she looked other way then decided to play with members as they sing I got a boy. 

At home~ 

Jessica went straight to her room not wanting to talk to the members. 

"What's wrong with her?" Taeyeon asked confused. 

Everyone looked at Taeyeon not giving an answer. 

"Maybe Jessica Unnie is tired!" Seohyun said with a smile. 

"I'm hungry, unnie make me some food!" Yoona asked to Hyeyeon with her aegyeo. 

Hyeyeon looked at the younger girl "stop with that.. I'll cook for you but stop!"she says kinda irritated. 

"I want food too!" Sooyoung says imitating Yoona. 

Hyeyeon only looked at her. 

After that everyone complained for food s Hyeyeon agreed to cook for all while Yuri sneaked to Jessica's room. 

Yuri opened the door and found Jessica using her headphones on bed, she slowly got closer and sat next to her. 

Jessica opened her eyes then removed her headphones "What do you want?" She asked coldly and mad. 

Yuri looked down. 

"You know Yuri if you don't like me then leave me alone.. " Jessia Said mad then laid on bed turning her body and ignoring Yuri.

Yuri sighed then laid on bed next to Sica then hugged her "I'm sorry Jessica I don't wanna hurt you..  I just need some time to be what I feel for you, can you wait for me?" She asked sad. 

Jessica had her eyes open, she listened carefully every word.. 

To be continued!! If there any shipper of AraLice from Hello Venus please read my other fic "Leader Saranghae <3"  or please spread it.. thanks!