Problems over problems

The beloved one

Kiseop's POV

What the hell was this!?
I don't get it...
'! He left... But he said he dreamed of me... AND I kissed him!' I thought as I smiled to myself.
"Luckily that at least one person is happy." I heard a sarcastic voice.
"I'm not really happy Hoon. But what happened? You're even meaner than usual."
I said and turned around.
Hoon sighed.
"You know... I met Dongho... by accident..."
"Wait! You meet the person you love and that's why you're sad angry or whatever you are right now?!" I asked unbelievable.
"No. And if I'm allowed to finish my sentence... Well, like I said I met Dongho in the rose-garden. I was really glad that he remembered my name but then..." He sighed again.
"Then Xaner showed up and ruined everything!"
Xander? When Xander is here... And Jaeseop... Maybe he is...
"Wait what do you mean with 'ruined everything'?" I asked.
Now I can't worry about my own problems or things which might be, I have to help my best-friend.
"He hugged me and suddenly Dongho yelled that 'When I had a boyfriend I shouldn't play with other people' and I don't understand at all what he meant with it!"
"Are you so stupid? He's jealous!" I laughed.
"What? Jealous? So he.. He likes me?"
"Yup... Seems so. That's why he reacted like that and misunderstand the whole situation." I said.
On Hoon's face grow a smile.
"He likes me..." He whispered.
"Ha...Hahahahahaha!" He begun laughing strange. (like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY The first 5 seconds are enough^^)
"Er...Hoon? You still have to explain everything to Dongho..."
He stopped laughing.
"You had to kill my happiness, hadn't you?" he asked.
"Well...I don't have as much luck as you! I also met my love and because he seemed to be sad I asked if he's okay. And guess what, he screamed up 'It's you!'. I asked why he knows me when I don't know him but he was lost in his thoughts. So I called him by his name an-"
"You're stupid! Telling him you don't know him and the call him by his name!" He laughed. I glared at him.
"Catch your breath and stop laughing!"
"I'm sorry...Hyung..."
Because we're really close to each other he normally don't say 'Hyung', that was his way to show me that he meant what he said.
"Well, I tried to explain and ended whit confessing to him!" I smiled a bit but my smile faded as I reminded the crying boy leave.
"He rejected you?" Hoon asked carefully so that he doesn't hurt my feelings.
I shook my head.
"No. I kissed him after confessing... Two times and I even let slip my tou-"
"YAH! Stop! I don't want to know what you do in his mouth! Gya~ now I imagined it!" He whined. Such a baby...
Always playing bad and then this. I chuckled.
"Okay... Well, I apologized for what i did but he told me not to do... He said that he dreamed of me being his boyfriend.Then I was called from behind.
It was Jaeseop and we hugged. I mean we're friend and didn't see us for a long time...
But the Kevin ran past me while crying! I yelled after him to come back but he kept running.I don't know what to do! I'm so confused!" I yelled up and ruffled my hair.
"And you say I'm stupid! Yeoboseyo (Hello)? You told him you love him, kissed him two times and then happily hugged an other boy!" Hoon said loudly.
"So you think he's jealous?"I asked unsure.
"No! He's hurt! Probably you stole him his first kiss - and that like that - and right after that you lie in the arms of an other boy and Kevin can't know that you two are close friends!" I face palmed myself.
"I'm so stupid!"


Eli's POV

(A/N: what happened before: he told his mother that hes got a boyfriend)
There my father entered the room.
"Why do you hold his hand?" he asked.
"H-He's my boyfriend..." I said quiet but loud enough for my father to hear.
I could see that he was shocked but it ended in anger.
"YOU'RE GAY!?" he shouted at me.
Soohyun stood up.
"Jebal(Please)..." he couldn't continue his sentence cause my father interrupt him.
"It's your fault! He wasn't like that... I always knew you're dirt..." He hissed at Soohyun and dragged him against the wall, his finger pointing at at Soohyun's chest.


Soohyun's POV

I was afraid but I know how much it hurts to get pushed away by his own parents.
I had to help Eli.
He shouldn't loose his parents, not because of me.
The words Eli's father hissed at me hurt but I looked up to him.
"What did you do, huh? I know you're guilty...Did you him and now he's pregnant?"
His voice was so scarry, of course I didn't and by the way Eli can't become pregnant he's a boy! But I was too scared to answer.
The hand of Eli's father went up. I closed my eyes, I knew he was going to punch me.
>SLAP< The sound echoed through my ears but I didn't feel any pain.
I opened my eyes just to see Eli fall down.
His cheek all red and his nose bleeding.
I fell on my knees beside him.
"ELI!"


Eli's POV

Soohyun fell on his knees beside me.
"ELI!" he shouted.
I have to protect our love...
I stood up, even if I needed all my courage.
"D-Don't blame him." I said while trying to ignore the pain.
"I was the one... who confessed first."
My father slapped me again.
I fell back on the ground.
now my cheek was also bleeding.
Soohyun held me in his arms.
My father moved to hit me again but this time my mom stopped him.
"Don't!" she cried and held onto his arm.
"He's our son! Don't hurt him!" she cried.
Soohyun helped me to stand up.
I looked at my mom.
She still loves me.


Eli's Mother's POV

That can't be...
My son... is gay...
He loves the same gender...
>SLAP< I returned out of my thoughts.
Eli was lying on the ground, Soohyun beside him.
I realized that my husband slapped Eli.
He's still our son!
I ran forwards and held onto my mans arm.
"Don't!" I cried.
"He's still our son" Don't hurt him!" I cried out.
I saw that Soohyun helped Eli up.
I knew what I had to do.
"Go." I said to Eli.
He looked shocked.
"Wh-"
"I SAID GO!" I yelled.
I had to do this even if it hurts me and Eli.
It was the best for him.
"Stay with Soohyun and don't you dare to come back!" I now hissed.
I still cried.
I'm so sorry Eli but I want you to be happy and not to get beaten up by your own dad.
I accept your love but you won't leave if I'm nice... Forgive me...
"You're going to let him go with this ..."
"Stop it!" I yelled.
"He... He loves him... He loves him..." I cried.
I yelled at Eli.
"I don't want to see you face again you're dirty you're trash! GO!" I yelled and cried even harder.
I'm so sorry Eli...
It seemed like Soohyun understand he smiled weakly and begun to push Eli outside.


Soohyun's POV

"Let's go..." I whispered to Eli.
His mother wanted his best, other way she wouldn't cry.
Eli cried.
"Shh..." I tried to calm him down still dragging him away from his home.
In my house I lend Eli to my bedroom.
"Lie down and sleep a bit... Tomorrow you feel better, I promise." I said and strook his hair gently.
Soon Eli fell asleep.
I smiled and walked outside quietly closing the door.
I called Eli's parents.
Luckily his mom answered the call.
- "Yeoboseyo(Hello)?"
"It's me, Soohyun."
- "... Why do you call?"
"I know you were so nasty cause you wanted to protect Eli."
- "I still love him... How is he?" she asked worried.
"He's sleeping right now. I didn't tell him that you still love him. He'd returned. But please call when he can visit you. Maybe when his father isn't around. He needs you."
- "I promise that I'll call... I also want to see him again. But not before one month. Jebal(please), take good care of him."
with that she hung up.
I smiled weakly.

 

A/N: So I finally updated... I hope you like it I somehow didn't get any idea's so it's kinda boring... Mianhae(sorry)!!! Hope you still like it^^ And sorry for the happy pic of Sooli it should be sad... I didn't found an other pic... (i know I'm a bad author...)

Something else. You remember the scene were I wrote that Dongho was in a rose-garden? I didn't know he really was : http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6zu4rHdtJ1rnyn5go4_1280.jpg