Accepting Hoon?

The beloved one

Hoon's POV

 

"Listen Dongho, I really do love you! I didn't want to... make things that fast... I was just... so happy you love me, too... I want to know something about you! What you like... Your hobbies, your dislikes, if you have diseases, just everything!" I said, my eyes glittering with tears of regret.

"... You really hurt me, you know that?" Dongho said, tears forming in his eyes.

I bit my lower lip.

"I know..."

I looked to the ground.

Did I already lose him?

Suddenly I felt soft lips locked with mine.

"I forgive you... Is it true what you said just now? You really care that much?"

I nodded.

"Arasso (Okay) I'll tell you everything."

 

 

Soohyun's POV

 

My phone buzzed while Eli was sleeping.

I quietly left the room and picked up.

"Yeoboseyo? (Hello?)"

- "Annyeong Soohyun. (Hello Soohyun.) It's me, Mrs. Kim"

I smiled.

"Hey. If you wanna sp-"

- "No, no! We don't have much time!"

"What's the matter?"

- "Here's a guy saying he knows where you live! His name is... uhm... It's..."

"Kibum..."

-"Yeah! That's it! You know him? Doesn't matter. Anyway! He's leading Eunsun the way to your house! Please flee with Eli! I have to hang up now, bye! *beep* *beep* *beep* "

I let my phone drop.

"...Thanks..."

I snapped out of my daze and hurried upstairs.

Gently, i shook Eli awake.

He groaned in protest.

"Honey listen...! Your dad is coming, we need to go!"

His eyes flew open.

"Gaja! (Let's go!)"

Already on our way, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I stopped.

"What's it, Soo?"

"Do you by any chance know where we should go?" I asked, looking up at Kyoungjae.

"...I hoped you knew..."

"... Maybe... Let's just try it..." 

Yeah...

This was our only chance.

"Where are we going?" 

"Later, we're in a hurry, forgot that?"

We stopped before a huge house and without thinking twice I rung the bell.

The door opened.

"Hi baby-bro." I smiled.

"Hyung! It's been ages!"

Eli looked confused but I decided to brush it off for now.

"I know. But why are you just in a robe?" I chuckled.

He blushed madly.

"Uhm you know I..." He tried to stutter an answer.

"Hey Dongho what's taking you so long? Oh. Who are they?"

A boy - in boxers! - asked, back-hugging MY beloved baby-bro!

I widen my eyes.

"D-Dongho... Would be so nice and explain this to me?"

His face was bright red.

"W-Won't you first come in?"

I nodded, grabbed Eli's hand, stepped in and closed the door behind us.

 

Kibum's POV

 

"Here we are..." I said as we reached Soohyun's house.

"Get off!" Mr. Kim shouted and crashed the door down.

After a few minutes of waiting he came back.

"There's nobody."

"What? That's not possible!" I screamed .

"Damn... He still knows me too well... Fine... Then I'll leave... Who cares what this piece of 's doing?! It's not like I wouldn't get some better guy... There plenty of boys to ! Coming back to  my ex and destroy him... how stupid! Why did I waist my time with him?! To destroy not only him but his whole life I just need to  up the lives of his beloved ones! He'd be forever alone then!" I laughed at my own stupidness.

"YAH!" I snapped out of my laugh.

"What?" I scoffed, raising an eyebrow.

"You better leave Seoul if you value your life 'cause when I see you again I'll personally rip off your head!"

I gulped.

"I-I'm not afraid of you! But I actually wanted to leave this  so, lucky you!" I turned on my heels and hurried away, just hoping I'd never see any of them again.

 

 

 

Soohyun's POV

 

"So?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhm... I... Er..." I cut him off.

"Okay. Get dressed first. This also." I said, glaring at the boxer-shorts-guy.

He looked at me weirdly before following Dongho upstairs.

Realizing I just send that ert after my Dongho I wanted to follow but Eli grabbed my wrist and shook his head.

I pressed my lips together and clenched my first but stayed still.

"Who is he?" I looked over at Eli.

"Who is this Dongho?" he questioned again.

I smiled.

"He's my baby-bro... I didn't saw him for quite a long time but I knew he moved here 'cause his best friend moved here and... yeah... And the first thing I see is he's with this guy...!" My smile dropped into a frown as I spatted the words.

"H-Have you something against gay people hyung?" Dongho asked suddenly.

I didn't even notice he was back.

I flashed around to see him, his eyes forming tears.

"N-No Dongho! Shhh~! I-It's okay! See! I'm also gay!" I tried to calm him and grabbed Eli's hand.

"What?" Dongho looked at me and Eli skeptical.

I bit my lower lip.

"Come here." I said as I sat down and patted the spot next to me.

Throwing me a questioning look he sat down.

I sighed.

"You haven't told eomma or appa yet, did you?"

He looked down ashamed and shook his head.

"Don't be ashamed it's good you didn't."

He looked up confused.

"Have they ever told you why I left?"

He slowly nodded.

"They said you needed to be near your workplace and wanted to live alone."

I nodded sadly.

"Geojitmariya. (That's a lie.) I went 'cause they threw out."

Dongho widen his eyes.

I gave a quiet laugh.

"Never thought this, huh? I told them I fell for Kyoungjae..." I smiled softly.

"They freaked out... shouted at me... then ignored me..." My eyes went blank and my smile embittered.

From now to then I had two arms slung around my body.

"And I thought you didn't want to see me again.." Dongho quietly sobbed into my chest.

"How could you ever think that? I love you Dongho!"  hugged him tightly as he calmed down.

As I let him go again I remembered his boy-boyfr-boyfrie- ah forget it!

I remembered this boy.

"Just don't tell them, okay? So... Now to you..." I said to the - now wearing clothes -boy.

He looked into my eyes with concern and confidence at the same time.

I decided to play hard after all this boy could have done something to my baby-bro!

"Who are you?"

"My name's Hoon and I'm Dongho's boyfriend." The boy - now known as Hoon - answered.

"I just asked for your name, nothing else!" I ed.

"H-Hyung please b-"

"Please be quiet Dongho."

He nodded sadly.

I'd have told him I was just testing if Hoon was worth being with him but I couldn't.

Hoon'd have heard.

"What do you think you're doing here? Huh? With my little brother?"

Though I got louder at the end of my sentence Hoon looked into my eyes serious.

"I'm here to show him that I really do love him."

I stared at him and questioned again.

"Why?"

"'Cause it's the truth."

"No I meant why you need to show him...?"

"I hurt him without realizing..."

My eyes catched fire at his words.

"What. Did you do?!"

"I was making things too fast."

My fists clenched and I took a deep but silent breath, pressing my lips together to not jst slap Hoon.

"Why were you half ?"

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know the answer but I needed to know.

He looked into my eyes and answered without hesitation.

"Because I made love to him."

That was it.

I grabbed him by his collar and crushed him against the wall.

His eyes didn't leave mine and he also made no signs that he was going to defend himself.

Dongho rushed to my side and gripped on my arm.

"P-Please! Soohyun! D-Don't hurt him! I LOVE HIM!" Dongho screamed.

All the time Dongho was speaking I glared in Hoon's eyes, searching for weakness a hidden lie anything at would show he just plays my Dongho.

But at just at Dongho's last words I could see something at helped me with my decision.

Bliss.

He was happier than any word could described 'cause though he tried to hide it he couldn't.

I let him go and stepped back.

"Don't you never hurt my brother again."

Sensing that he'd won he smiled.

"I won't."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Arasso! (Okay!) I finally updated and this time it's also a bit longer ^_^

Thank you fro reading, subscribing and commenting my story! :3

I love you guys!!!

 

https://scontent-b-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/284511_120211531404722_2778042_n.jpg