Doubt

The beloved one

Hoon's POV


"Maybe I went too far. I mean, I just told him my feeling and then? I his , but what now? I mean, I don't know what he likes , who he really, where

he lives, hell we didn't even had a first date! I... I don't have his number or address! Urgh! I'm such a idiot, he must think I'm only after !"

I sighed.

"Why am I always like this?" I asked and looked at Kiseop, searching for an answer.

Of course he didn't knew it either.

"I could ask Kevin, if it'd help you..." he suggested.

"Hell no! I wanna ask him what he likes, I wanna find it out and see what I like that much about him..." I blurted out.

"Yah calm down! I just suggested that I'd ask Kevin for Dongho's number and address... Aish..."

Great...

Now he sounded annoyed, bad sign, maybe he'd change his mind and then?

"Mianhae... I'm... I'm just in love for the first time and... I want to make everything right. I'm so afraid that he might dump me..."

I could hear the weakness in my voice as it almost cracked in the last sentence.

Tears started to form in my eyes but I forbid myself to let one slip.

I didn't cry.

I never did.

 

Kevin's POV

 

I was lying on my bed, day-dreaming about Kiseop.

My phone vibrated.

I frowned.

Who'd call me on a Tuesday afternoon?

The only persons calling me are my parents, Dongho and Seoppie.

But my parents only called me at weekends.

Dongho told me that he'd go to see a doctor today and Kiseop wanted to meet up with a friend.

Of course I made sure that it's not AJ, just in case that I'm right and he secretly loves my Seoppie...

I wouldn't stand that...

Not again.

I sighed.

Sigani neuryojineun sun-ganiosso

(It was a moment where time got slower)

Ijekkot bewotdon neukkyotdon midotdon areumdaumeul non bakkwosso

(The beauty that I learned of, felt and believed in till now you've changed it all)

Nun api sebyokchorom oduwojigo

(The front of my eyes became as dark as dawn)

Han julgi bit chorom machim ne chajasso naye geunyo

(Like a single ray of light, she finally found me, my girl)

Naye unmyong

(My destiny)

Ttangeul kungkung balbeumyo tojildeut-han sumel ganumyonso

(As I stomped on the ground, control my exploding breath)

Ttwiosso [werowo oneulbami don't wanna be alone no obsi] noye gyoteuro

(I ran [Tonight I'm so alone, don't wanna be alone without you] to you)

Geu ipsureul ppesosso geureyaman hessosso

(I stole these lips, I had to)

There I realized that I still was called and picked up.

"Yeoboseyo? (Hello?)"

- "Kevin? You took your time to answer..." Kiseop grumbled through the phone.

"Ah, mianhae! (I'm sorry!) I was day-drea-, er, I mean I was in thoughts..."

I better did not tell him that I day-dreamed about him...

He always teased me with it!

- "It's okay I was just worried that something is wrong."

I had to smile.

He was just too cute!

"Aniyo. (No.) I'm alright."

- "Okay then, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure... What is it?"

- "Nothing big. I just want you to give me Dongho's number and address."

" ah, okay... 0167/ 78585xxx and he live in the xxxx street 18. But why did you ask?"

- "Hoon wa-"

"No! You won't tell it this guy! I dare you!"

- "Kev, there's nothing wring with him!"

"NO! He hurt MY little Dongho!"

- "Yah! What do you mean with 'MY'? I'm your boyfriend and besides, Hoon is Dongho's!"

"WHAT!? Tha-That's not possible he'd told me!"

- "Why should I lie about this?"

"..."

- "Now tell me what that 'my' thing was."

"Huh? Yeah, he's like my little brother 'cause I know him since he was a little baby."

- "I didn't knew that..."

"You'd be surprised if you knew how many thing you don't know about me"

I chuckled.

- "Seems so..."

Kiseop sounded sad about that and I thought I could hear that he faked a smile.

- "Well, anyway, thanks bye!"

"Kiseop wait!"

- " *beep* *beep* *beep* "

Too late.

I didn't want him to think that I didn't trust him...

I... I was certain that I wouldn't tell him everything, but I would tell him things about me.

'With time comes trust. I'll tell you Seoppie, that's a promise and I hold my promises!' I thought as I pushed the red-button.

 

Dongho's POV

 

How I hated it to see a doctor.

But to my luck, I'd be back home in just a few minutes.

As the bus stopped I walked lazily to my house.

It wasn't like I'd something to do today.

I let my thoughts wander about everything and nothing, but in the end they circled around Hoon.

I was confused.

'He did tell me that he loves me and now? Oh, yeah he just my but...

It was in a ing locker-room! It's not that this fact had changed the pleasure but...

I mean we hadn't even a first date! Why had it to be that soon? Couldn't we first of all come to know each other? Maybe he just wants ... Yeah... That's it.

He's just after my body and 'confessed' to me to get me and I was so stupid to believe him!'

I judged myself in my head as I walked up to my street.

I looked up and to my surprise I saw someone standing in front of my house-door.

I tiptoed closer.

'Hoon? Why does he know where I life?'

I decided to ignore why he knew where I life and simply enjoy then fact that he actually cared about me.

I heard him ring my doorbell and then knock three times.

"I don't think that someone will open..." I said as I stepped next to him.

"Dongho? Oh... so you're not gonna let me in?" He said smirking.

I sighed.

I totally forgot his oh-so-funny sarcasm.

"No, I won't." I said as I turned the key and slammed the door shut again as soon as I was behind it.

"Dongho!" He shouted and knocked against my door rapidly.

"What?" I asked through the closed door.

"Ware you mad at me? Hey! Please let me in, we can talk it out!"

I bit my lower lip.

I opened the door and stepped to the side so he could come in.

He smiled at me warmly.

"Thank you."

 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: So after a long time I finally updated BUT I have to update my other storys now!

I totally neglected 'Scarlet String Of Reverse Faith' and 'Always Online' so you've got to wait till I updated these two...

mainhae... (I'm sorry)


PLEASE COMMENT!!!! 

I feel like you don't like my storys *pout* and if nobody likes my storys I don't have to write them!